It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Coming in that Michael Flynn Has Resigned.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: JinMI

This is good news! Kellyanne is should follow suit. Do the classy thing Kellyanne!

Why?

Is there some sort of proof of wrong doing where she should resign as an advisor?

Her violating the ethics code when she did a commercial for Trumps kid would be a good place to start.

As an advisor, how does that violate any ethics code?

She is still part of Trumps team and is bound by the same rules.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

From my understanding, for that to apply, she would need to have stake in the company she is promoting.

Does she have any stake?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Let's face it. The longer Trump is the president the more of a blood bath it will be for Republicans in the 2018 and 2020 elections. They know the score and are doing things to subtly remove this crazy person and his neo-nazi staff from office.

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

This is good news! Kellyanne is should follow suit. Do the classy thing Kellyanne!

Why?

Is there some sort of proof of wrong doing where she should resign as an advisor?

Idiocy.

I just witnessed eight years of it. Your turn to sit for eight more.

8 more, I doubt it will even be 4 at this point. The scandal creep is getting closer and closer to the center point.

Exact. That's why the Republican party is trying to get this Nutjob out of office. He could cost them decades of complete loses. He is a LOSER. He could destroy their party's brand. He's a clown and the public is welcome into his circus... and it's a failed act

Those statements are so extreme that you're sabotaging your own credibility. First, you provide EVIDENCE and then start ramping up your rhetoric from there.

Sometimes you can read between the lines. It's really not hard to see what's happening, to some.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Let's face it. The longer Trump is the president the more of a blood bath it will be for Republicans in the 2018 and 2020 elections. They know the score and are doing things to subtly remove this crazy person and his neo-nazi staff from office.

Why?

Idiocy.

8 more, I doubt it will even be 4 at this point. The scandal creep is getting closer and closer to the center point.

Exact. That's why the Republican party is trying to get this Nutjob out of office. He could cost them decades of complete loses. He is a LOSER. He could destroy their party's brand. He's a clown and the public is welcome into his circus... and it's a failed act

Those statements are so extreme that you're sabotaging your own credibility. First, you provide EVIDENCE and then start ramping up your rhetoric from there.

Indeed. The word that came to mind was 'maniacal'. That kind of over-the-top-foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric just makes one seem as if the cheese has slid slightly off the cracker.

President Trump is on the right path. The Republican Party is not his 'brand', btw. He's not typical of the established party politicians. He's a Common Sense Republican, a solutions-oriented doer. The job is getting done. The pace is something people aren't used to because Washington seldom gets anything done "on time and under budget".

Cool your jets, and stay tuned. It's all good.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

From my understanding, for that to apply, she would need to have stake in the company she is promoting.

Does she have any stake?

Your understanding is wrong. They are not allowed to promote private products whether they own the company or not.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Incorrect. I don't know the law at all and I know that if you are a paid government employee you can in no way endorse a product or service of someone you are related to or friends with. Tacky anyway

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Why?

Idiocy.

Indeed. The word that came to mind was 'maniacal'. That kind of over-the-top-foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric just makes one seem as if the cheese has slid slightly off the cracker.

President Trump is on the right path. The Republican Party is not his 'brand', btw. He's not typical of the established party politicians. He's a Common Sense Republican, a solutions-oriented doer. The job is getting done. The pace is something people aren't used to because Washington seldom gets anything done "on time and under budget".

Cool your jets, and stay tuned. It's all good.

Trump is exactly republican. Stop trying to distance yourself. Sunshine has brought so much light

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Does she have any stake?

Nope.

§2635.702 Use of public office for private gain.

An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IamALWAYSright

I disagree. I don't think you've studied the man much. I'm glad he's part Republican, but I like the added Common Sense approach that puts aside politics.

You are so right about one thing: What has been hidden in the dark is coming to light.

Hang on. You are going to see the light, sir.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Okay. Well, I'm in the middle-ground... Still waiting to see some light from either retarded political party. Dopes

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Does she have any stake?

Nope.

An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations.

Sorry, haven't been keeping up. Are we talking about Hillary?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Does she have any stake?

Nope.

Fair enough but you would have to prove gain and/or friendship with Ivanka.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
When it comes to illegal immigration debate on ATS i see black and white, its ILLEGAL - no quorum for debate - law is the law, deal with it. Flynn AND Conaway both broke laws as well, yet there's mental gymnastics to exclude them from being accountable? Delicious hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Done and done!

Kellyanne has publically admitted her close relationship with Ivanka and her devotion to her boss, Ivanka's father.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The hiring hasn't even been completed, and yet the firing has begun.

Welcome to the real Apprentice Show.

You're Fired, Mr Flynn !

Next.

edit on 13-2-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
When it comes to illegal immigration debate on ATS i see black and white, its ILLEGAL - no quorum for debate - law is the law, deal with it. Flynn AND Conaway both broke laws as well, yet there's mental gymnastics to exclude them from being accountable? Delicious hypocrisy.

What law did Flynn break?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There's gotta be more to this. Flynn doesn't have authority to lift sanctions so there was some kind of plan.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

The law that says private citizens cannot negotiate terms with foreign governments on behalf of the US Government.

Flynn was a private citizen when he discussed terms for lifting sanctions against Russia, in anticipation that he would soon be in the US Government and then able to deliver on those terms.

He broke the law.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Speedtek

He didn't want to go to war with Iran...for Israel,now he's gone the war drums with start

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Done and done!

Kellyanne has publically admitted her close relationship with Ivanka and her devotion to her boss, Ivanka's father.

Well your opinion is not proof. I've done a brief scan and outside of a professional respect, I don't see any way for her to gain from this nor that Ivanka is her friend. Even if you could, then you have to get Trumps DOJ to prosecute. Sooo...there's that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join