It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Coming in that Michael Flynn Has Resigned.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: masterofuniverse
IMO a suspension would have been sufficient. He did nothing wrong.

He violated the Logan act and should be charged as such.

EXACTLY. And if the President ordered him to say what he said or was aware... things get much, much more serious.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH! CNN is listening and will fill an entire day with FAKE NEWS about this possibility.

It's sounding more like that's the most logical scenario. Crazy but believable.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Looks like those Russia connections aren't made up. Flynn resigned because he broke the Logan act by a private citizen negotiating with a foreign gov't with sanctions.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What most people don't know is that this is the reason why the intelligence community has been stand offish with the Trump Administration. Think about it for one second, it is unheard of to have the national security adviser not have access to intelligence. They've known for quite some time that Trump is a Russian puppet. Flynn talking with the Russian Ambassador was just a small glimpse of the treason currently occurring right now.

Imagine the outcry from the right wingers if this was Obama. But sadly, they all seem okay with the Russian ties which tells me that 1. they are brainwashed and 2. don't stand for anything.

Oh well, Trump will just got back to FL on vacation again for the 3rd weekend in a row. Please...

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
Looks like those Russia connections aren't made up. Flynn resigned because he broke the Logan act by a private citizen negotiating with a foreign gov't with sanctions.

edit on 13-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

And the dossier filled with Trumps "ooops" moments. I always wondered why over the last few weeks Malania was absent and Trump was slopping Putins pickle.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: JinMI

This is good news! Kellyanne is should follow suit. Do the classy thing Kellyanne!

Why?

Is there some sort of proof of wrong doing where she should resign as an advisor?

Idiocy.

I just witnessed eight years of it. Your turn to sit for eight more.

8 more, I doubt it will even be 4 at this point. The scandal creep is getting closer and closer to the center point.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

EXACTLY. And if the President ordered him to say what he said or was aware... things get much, much more serious.

Still not as bad as Obama and Kerry back door dealing with Iran.

Still wondering why that $400million CASH payment isn't still in the .lines....and the "coincidental" release of American prisoners at the same moment...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: RazorV66

Still not as bad as Obama and Kerry back door dealing with Iran.

Still wondering why that $400million CASH payment isn't still in the .lines....and the "coincidental" release of American prisoners at the same moment...

It wan't a payment. It was a release of funds the United States withheld from Iran who was legally entitled to claim the funds on a international court judgment that they were entitled to.
edit on 13-2-2017 by IamALWAYSright because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2017 by IamALWAYSright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
What most people don't know is that this is the reason why the intelligence community has been stand offish with the Trump Administration. Think about it for one second, it is unheard of to have the national security adviser not have access to intelligence. They've known for quite some time that Trump is a Russian puppet. Flynn talking with the Russian Ambassador was just a small glimpse of the treason currently occurring right now.

Imagine the outcry from the right wingers if this was Obama. But sadly, they all seem okay with the Russian ties which tells me that 1. they are brainwashed and 2. don't stand for anything.

Oh well, Trump will just got back to FL on vacation again for the 3rd weekend in a row. Please...

Is your source Moby or Suge Knight?

You seem to talk out your rear end quite often.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Let's face it. The longer Trump is the president the more of a blood bath it will be for Republicans in the 2018 and 2020 elections. They know the score and are doing things to subtly remove this crazy person and his neo-nazi staff from office.

This is good news! Kellyanne is should follow suit. Do the classy thing Kellyanne!

Why?

Is there some sort of proof of wrong doing where she should resign as an advisor?

Idiocy.

8 more, I doubt it will even be 4 at this point. The scandal creep is getting closer and closer to the center point.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hear me now, understand me later, son.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You always have such well thought through and factual replies

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Hear me now, understand me later, son.

Oh, so Schwarzenegger then. More lunacy from you and your extreme views...son.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Take a deep breath and have a drink or something.
Don't throw accusations of treason around when there has been nothing of the sort.....it's called the Logan Act.
Nowhere in that law does it say anything about treason.
Flynn fu*cked up by not telling Pence the entire story, he resigned.....Trump will replace him. Period.
Obama and Kerry did do worse with Iran.....$400 million ransom payment that wasn't a "ransom" payment, yeah right.
Just like "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" from Obama and from the Supreme Court and Obama "Obamacare penalty is not a tax, but the IRS is going to handle everything"
Stop with the Leftist hysterics.
edit on 13-2-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Let's face it. The longer Trump is the president the more of a blood bath it will be for Republicans in the 2018 and 2020 elections. They know the score and are doing things to subtly remove this crazy person and his neo-nazi staff from office.

Why?

Idiocy.

Exact. That's why the Republican party is trying to get this Nutjob out of office. He could cost them decades of complete loses. He is a LOSER. He could destroy their party's brand. He's a clown and the public is welcome into his circus... and it's a failed act

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I'll have to read more about this FLYNN-RUSSIA thing. I didn't know a private citizen of the USA could "negotiate" on our nation's behalf. Putin would laugh till he cried if you or I went to Russia to negotiate on behalf of America.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Why?

Idiocy.

Exact. That's why the Republican party is trying to get this Nutjob out of office. He could cost them decades of complete loses. He is a LOSER. He could destroy their party's brand. He's a clown and the public is welcome into his circus... and it's a failed act

See the post above yours......stop with the Leftist hysterics.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Lying to the VP.....never a good idea.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
As usual... I'm confused.

Someone tell me again what Flynn did wrong?

He took a position from Trump. And he also apparently lied to Pence about the exact nature of the talks.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Why?

Idiocy.

Those statements are so extreme that you're sabotaging your own credibility. First, you provide EVIDENCE and then start ramping up your rhetoric from there.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
As usual... I'm confused.

Someone tell me again what Flynn did wrong?

ok
i have nothing

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join