It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Coming in that Michael Flynn Has Resigned.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I get that. But if he's not yet working in office how can he be working on behalf of the government?

Why isn't this just another conversation like any other?

Because, while he is not part of the government, he is holding himself out as if he is (call it impersonating a government official, if you like) and discussing the lifting of sanctions, which only the government can do.

If you impersonate a police officer, or impersonate an FBI agent, or impersonate any other government official, that's an illegal act.

Moreover, because he is assuring the Russians that they'll lift sanctions, this immediately contradicts and reduced the effect of the sanctions that the actual government had imposed.

The sanctions were imposed to be a punitive response to hacking, for example, and here was an incoming candidate for official position indicating that they could be short lived sanctions, and as a result Putin decides not to retaliate against Obama's sanctions, but to wait and see.

The US didn't want Putin to wait and see. They wanted the sanctions to have it's full effect.

Instead, the incoming administration, acting like it was already in government, began to undo the actions of the sitting government, before they had the authority by law to do so.

It was as if they inaugurated themselves, before 20th Jan.

edit on 14-2-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He's made some comments.

In the "old days", before Bush, you didn't see that.

The US has never seen a President like Trump.

The "Old Days" do not apply...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Breaking news.
Ethics office recommends investigation into Aide Conway.

What's that sound?

A crumbling administration I think.

Jesus H Christmas you're so hard on America failing!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Just some notes..

The conversation Flynn had did not center on Crimea...It centered on the Obama Administration evicting 30 plus spies from compounds in FL and MD.

Also...Flynn as Chief Security Advisor to the President Elect, was privy to the heads up briefing that President elect Trump was given pre-raid/eviction of those compounds.

Trump adviser had five calls with Russian envoy on day of sanctions: sources

www.reuters.com...

THIS was the LIE he told VP Pence and Pence's office put out the false statement

“They did not discuss anything having to do with the United States’ decision to expel diplomats or impose censure against Russia,” Mr. Pence said on the CBS News program “Face the Nation.”
www.nytimes.com...

He tipped them off...

THAT is why this much bigger than policy interference and why the intelligence community refused to let it slide...

No doubt Trump (having been told about the call transcripts a month ago) thought he would be able to cow the intelligence community by now and could have covered it up...but Trump is struggling just to keep his WH staff on the same page, let alone the intelligence community...Its a # show start to finish.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

No doubt Trump (having been told about the call transcripts a month ago) thought he would be able to cow the intelligence community by now and could have covered it up...but Trump is struggling just to keep his WH staff on the same page, let alone the intelligence community...Its a # show start to finish.

imo that little cutie Kelly Ann will be the next to go. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Just sayin....

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Jesus H Christmas you're so hard on America failing!

This is just the spiritual law at work.

If you show others mercy, you receive mercy.

If you're hard on others, the judgement on you is hard in return.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. -- KJV, Matthew 7:1

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. -- KJV, Matthew 7:2

So, since Trump has taken the stand that the Law must absolutely be obeyed, and applied this policy to the undocumented, and to Muslims from the middle east, etc.., without consideration of the hardships of these folks, he will be held to the same standard, and must himself follow the law without any relaxation in it's application, nor mercy nor forgiveness for misunderstandings and mistakes.

That's just the universal law, that is above all man made laws.

edit on 14-2-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

imo that little cutie Kelly Ann will be the next to go. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Just sayin....

I don't know...That SNL skit on KellyAnn was not far off. She is a scary kind of survivor.

time.com...
edit on 14-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: olaru12

I don't know...That SNL skit on KellyAnn was not far off. She is a scary kind of survivor.

time.com...

And that is precisely why she is such a danger to the Trump WH. His staff now see that there is no loyalty and have gone into self preservation mode.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

No it wasn't a lot of people that knew about that. Certainly not enough to cost her an election. .

Russia aided trump by releasing the emails.
The republicans kept the conversation about a server front and center. That helped trump.
Then she's cleared, then it's opened again, FBI condemning her publicly while saying but we didn't find anything prosecutable. It was all just a bit too much. Nothing that occurred should have prevented her from winning but to some folks mostly those last undecideds it was just overload. The last eleven days before election day killed it for her.
Anyway another time for this convo.
This threads about what's going on with Mike Flynn.
I'd love to debate the issue in another thread. Please pm me but don't respond to this post here.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't think Russia hacked DNC. That would be too easy. If they did it, they would have hired an American to do it so it does not trace to them. And I don't see the French complaining about Russia hacking. Americans need to grow up and stop whining.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
WH confirms that trump asked Flynn for his resignation.
BREAKING
WH has been reviewing Flnn situation for weeks they say....

Sure discussing how to cover it up. What lies to tell.
While doing nothing until the media calls them on it.
Then they act.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
cause you know what everone else knows???

bs
you have no idea what "everyone" knows

there is no proof of any of this other than flynn resigned

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Very well stated.
I think some will say SO WHAT?

If we were doing the limbo right now the dance would be over.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

No I love America. That's why I want this (snipped by me) gone.
Everything that gets us closer to that is a victory.
He is the failure here.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

And it's only just beginning.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Only the America that has the left in control, it would appear. Screw the other half, right?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Lol. A few weeks back when they showed her peeking in the window...wearing a pink pussy hat !
Priceless.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: masterofuniverse

Doesn't matter what you think. They have the evidence that they did.
And I don't whine.
I make others whine. ... And whimper. Buwahahaha.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Denial.
It ain't just a river....

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Where's the evidence?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join