It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Coming in that Michael Flynn Has Resigned.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Like who?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Really? The only news I've heard on Obama since the inauguration is that he went parasailing. I'll definitely be interested in you revealing how parasailing is undermining Trump.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well everyone else will still be investigating him.

Guess that's what happens when you elect a Russian sympathizer.
Oh well....

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Imhere

Russia hijacked the election.
Hillary was the favorite. Right up until the very last day.
Jesus even trump was surprised.
You can keep your bs.

And if Hillary is a known liar she's an amature when compared to trump who takes lying to a whole new level.

And trump is going. This is the first step.
Less than thirty days in and the impeachment whispers are already flying.

lmao

Russia made Hillary lose?

So Russia made Hillary use a private server to pass around classified info? And had her try to lie about it.

Russia made Hillary lie about the infamous 90's "under Bosnia sniper fire"

Hillary wasn't a clear favorite. In fact she was very despised.

A lot of people were shocked because they thought the Clinton machine had it's dirty claws deep and had the electoral college on lock. And Trump having balls embarrassing the establishment and not dancing around real issues.

Hell even poor Bernie was shook up and squandered to her thinking it was futile. Even after Comey let her go after slapping her on the wrist saying it was reckless of her.

When anyone else would have been FIRED or locked up.

Hilldog lost. The Democrats lost fair and square.

Keep the tears coming. Or move on and let the nation come as one and focus on the real issues. Instead of trying to divide it.

Flynn is gone. President Trump isn't going anymore.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Imhere because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Just the fact that Obama was so relaxed and smiling I guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Flynn has run a private intelligence group before.....he will still be able to get need to know intel to Trump regardless of his official position.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Obama no doubt planted many operatives in the White House staff before he left office. He had years to do that. Trump will have to sniff them out and boot them out.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yeah there's your version and then there's the truth.
You think people were concerned with a lie about sniper fire? Do you think anyone outside of a conspiracy theory crowd even knew about that? Really? No one I spoke to knew about that.
Funny how lying didn't keep the I couldn't recognize the truth if it bit me on the ass trump from winning.

Oh and I know it hurts but she still got three million more votes than he did.
More people wanted her to be president than they wanted trump. True dat.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: masterofuniverse

Oh did he?
Ok now we're in fantasy imagination land.

Let's stick with the real world.
This isn't a Robert Ludlum novel.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He's made some comments.

In the "old days", before Bush, you didn't see that. Carter came out and publicly criticized Bush. I don't think Bush criticized Obama....but Obama is criticizing Trump.

It didn't use to happen. And it didn't happen during the prior 8 years that I recall, unless Clinton was doing the criticising. It used to be viewed as "low class" for a past pres to criticize a sitting pres.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: masterofuniverse

?

What can't handle the truth?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It used to be considered low class for a president to lie to the American people too.
As a matter of fact I don't know another president who has lied so frequently and so casually as he does.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Tempter

Hold on. He wasn't part of the government yet when he spoke? So how did he negotiate on behalf of the US Gubmint? Weird law.

That's the whole crux of the issue.

The current Government at the time was the OBAMA administration, who had imposed the sanctions.

Flynn was discussing lifting the sanctions while the OBAMA admin was still the siting government, thus undermining the US government policies.

He had no authority to do so.

The new government hadn't taken power yet. He needed to wait until 20th January, before he could start these discussions.

It's funny, that Spicer just came out and said that Flynn did nothing illegal, and was only fired because of a "lack of trust."

But, here's the problem.

Q: What caused the lack of trust?
A: Flynn lied to the Vice-President about discussing sanctions, so they couldn't trust him anymore.

Q: But, Why did Flynn Lie?
A: Because he knew it was illegal at the time.

If his actions were legal, as Spicer is now claiming, then he would have no reason to lie.

This administration cannot get their stories straight. What they say makes no sense.

I get that. But if he's not yet working in office how can he be working on behalf of the government?

Why isn't this just another conversation like any other?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Breaking news.
Ethics office recommends investigation into Aide Conway.

What's that sound?

A crumbling administration I think.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Ok there you go. I was thinking FBI because it took place here. I guess the Russian embassy is considered foreign soil?

Kislyak..The Russian Ambassador in DC has been described as a known gentleman spy by our intelligence community. One of those things where we know he works to cultivate US spies, but tolerate his presence for back-channel communications to the Kremlin etc. Russia does the same with ambassadors of ours they know are spies.

Point being, they likely have rolling FISA warrant on Kislyak, just like the FSB closely monitors our Ambassadors..
edit on 14-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Very despised .ha ha
On ATS but not in the real world.
Sorry that's bull.

She's not despised.
3 million more votes.
She is loved.

I'm waiting because personally I think the Russians messed with the vote count somehow. But of course that is only my opinion and I have zero evidence of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yeah there's your version and then there's the truth.
You think people were concerned with a lie about sniper fire? Do you think anyone outside of a conspiracy theory crowd even knew about that? Really? No one I spoke to knew about that.
Funny how lying didn't keep the I couldn't recognize the truth if it bit me on the ass trump from winning.

Oh and I know it hurts but she still got three million more votes than he did.
More people wanted her to be president than they wanted trump. True dat.

Here is the truth. Here's reality... Trump is the President.

Tens of millions of Americans wanted Trump or anyone over Hilldog. Even the electoral college.

Stop blaming Russia that Hilldog and the Democrats lost. They lost fair and square.

A lot of people knew about "under sniper fire in Bosnia" act. A lot of people knew she was a liar thinking people were just sheep and stupid.

Despite others who were pulled into the flock with MSM's help.

I thought Hillary supporters were so smart, and Trump supporters were so uneducated.

But let's blame Russia.

"True dat"

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

Russia hijacked the election.
Hillary was the favorite. Right up until the very last day.
Jesus even trump was surprised.
You can keep your bs.

And if Hillary is a known liar she's an amature when compared to trump who takes lying to a whole new level.

And trump is going. This is the first step.
Less than thirty days in and the impeachment whispers are already flying.

lmao

Russia made Hillary lose?

No but they helped Trump win..

I know that distinction requires thought...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join