It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports Coming in that Michael Flynn Has Resigned.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Donald Trump had been a major backer of Ronald Reagan. He had not been a Democrat, if ever, at least since the 1970s.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

originally posted by: rickymouse
Now, Trump can get a real badass put into his place. One that will shut down all the MSM that are causing national security issues by instigating actions against the office of the President of the United States of America.

In the interest of national security he can shut down Media. Let's see who Trump replaces him with.

Great to see the fascists outing themselves.

Well, thank you for the compliment, I haven't been active in a protest for over thirty years, I guess I must have forgot I am a conservative liberal who likes to predict what will happen based on existing laws and human nature.

If Hilary would have gotten in the quenching of others rights would have been much worse. Actually Democrats are worse at denying the rights of people who have opinions that do not match theirs than Republicans do. It used to be the opposite way.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Maybe Flynn was a just in case spot, if Tillerson didn't make it.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Now I have that Russian music where they do that squatting kick dance ( the kazatsky) and yell Hey! Stuck in my head.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: masterofuniverse
Maybe Flynn was the lone Democrat mole. No other person in the Trump admin is a Democrat. Maybe he was someone who leaked info, possibly the Yemen raid.

What on earth are you talking about.

Donald Trump was a democrat for most of his life.

It is only when he decided to run for Office that he "became" a Republican, because the democrat position was taken by "Hillary."

He switched parties to get into the game.

So, if's there's any mole, it's right at the top.

No wonder Trump is messing up so bad, he is a Democrat at heart.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He was taped. All their phone calls were taped.

Theyve been investigating this team since before the election. Ever since they found the Russians hacked the DNC.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Theyve been investigating this team since before the election. Ever since they found the Russians hacked the DNC.

and this has been released?
or was it leaked?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: rickymouse

It is always best to allow someone like Flynn, who served his country with honor, to resign. Donald Trump did not have to accept his resignation. That tells me that if Flynn had not offered his resignation, President Trump would have dismissed him. Trump did it the right way.

Yeah, I know you are right on this one. Flynn should have not talked of this with the Russians, avoiding the issue till it was discussed with the President and Vice President and there should have been no lies told.

He got carried away a bit and his resigning is appropriate for messing up. He doesn't seem to be a bad guy, he just messed up.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Now, Trump can get a real badass put into his place. One that will shut down all the MSM that are causing national security issues by instigating actions against the office of the President of the United States of America.

In the interest of national security he can shut down Media. Let's see who Trump replaces him with.

lol!

Yes, great idea, do we call it:
Russian News Agency TASS?
or
The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA)?

Moving the US to be inline with the state sanctioned propaganda agencies instead of a freedom of the press format.That way, the constitution is irrelevant when it comes to forcing fake popularity pieces on a yellow haired nincompoop. Excellent premise indeed.

Thanks for the best belly laugh I have had for a while.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Now I have that Russian music where they do that squatting kick dance ( the kazatsky) and yell Hey! Stuck in my head.

Hahaha.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Indigo5

Maybe Flynn was a just in case spot, if Tillerson didn't make it.

Well Flynn was the last Russian Handler standing..

Carter Page...resigned
Paul Manafort...resigned
Now Michael Flynn..

Rex Tillerson will be watched by NSA/CIA, we will see what comes of it..

But honestly...see here..

Associate of Paul Manafort, Trump’s ousted campaign manager, now planning the inauguration
www.yahoo.com...

Ousted campaign chief Paul Manafort seeks to shape Trump transition
www.cnn.com...

Which calls into question how much these "public" resignations are aimed at taking the spotlight off handlers while they continue to work behind the scenes.

I also know that the CIA/NSA are smart enough to know the same and will continue to monitor and investigate whether Flynn is physically in the WH or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: crazyewok

That is a joke right?

The USA going full North Korea on its press is not a path you want to go down....

Our government has always had the right to censor media. Only individuals have the right to freedom of speech .

uhhhh...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;

As long as the press does not print falsities.

panewsmedia.org...
edit on 14-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

and this has been released?
or was it leaked?

They have never proven beyond a doubt that it was the Russian government that hacked the DNC. There is still come speculation it was someone on the inside.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

lol!

Yes, great idea, do we call it:
Russian News Agency TASS?
or
The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA)?

Moving the US to be inline with the state sanctioned propaganda agencies instead of a freedom of the press format.That way, the constitution is irrelevant when it comes to forcing fake popularity pieces on a yellow haired nincompoop. Excellent premise indeed.

Thanks for the best belly laugh I have had for a while.

You don't think that the press isn't spreading Propaganda now? It is Propaganda backing the Democratic point of view.

Can't you see this? People need to open their eyes and look at the whole picture, not just the signature of the artist on the picture. Also looking at the frame is important and also the quality of the paint and canvas used to make sure it does not fall apart shortly.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Really? Because I'm pretty sure the first amendment states very clearly that they can't.
The media can't report deaths unless the count is official? Since when?
So when they say five dead, then an hour later ten dead, then twelve they are breaking some law?
Last month in Ft Lauderdale they kept changing the number of casualties. They broke some law?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Who said they found no wrong doing?

My spidey sense is telling me that captain cheeto is going down.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You are going to argue for shutting down the press, what can I say, your un american attitude will earn nothing from me but pure laughter.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

We should?

Why?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Also saw this...

Since Carter Page resigned he travelled back to Moscow in December and sent a threatening letter to McCain telling him to not press with investigations or people would die.

He has gone full Russian Agent now...

"Any efforts by members of Congress now to undercut potential new approaches to Russia would risk U.S. national security and innumerable service members lives," Page said in a letter to McCain, who serves as chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, sent late on Tuesday.

sputniknews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join