It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Security Advisor Lt. Gen Michael Flynn Has Resigned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

S&F to you tonight... good scoop!

Flynn needed out... I agree with you that his appointment was... odd? Not right?

I'm happier that he's not there and enough said.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
CNN lists Gen. Keith Kellogg as interim national security advisor, with he, Gen. David Petraeus, and Vice Admiral Bob Harwood as possible permanent replacements.

After reading this 2013 Huff Po blog post written by the Vice Admiral I would be proud to have this man as our national security advisor.
edit on 2/13/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/13/2017 by Olivine because: typos

edit on 2/13/2017 by Olivine because: fudge. forgive the edits, i am in too much pain to properly post online

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

ETA: What Flynn did wrong was lie.
The phone call was completely legal.

Small correction.

The phone call was completely legal.

What he talked about in that phone call bordered on treason (giving aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war - are we at war? is Russia our enemy?). But that is apparently not a dismissible offense in this administration (The White House already knew he was compromised, possibly subject to blackmail, and didn't care).

That he LIED to everybody about it, not least the Vice President and who knows who else besides the public, is unforgivable insubordination. That's all well and good but really now. Who is kidding who? This entire administration is fundamentally based on lie after lie after lie after lie; bald faced lies; obvious lies; reality denying lies; purposeless lies.

Why is this the downfall? Who cares if a Leading National Security Advisor is lying to the President and Vice-President? It isn't a trusted position in the Administration because there are no trusted positions in this Administration.

The Trump Administration is purposely trying to promote the idea that reality itself is untrustworthy.

I think Flynn got burned.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The purge happens when ever a dictator takes their place. It is a fairly standard move.

It continues until all the replacements are too petrified to follow their conscience.

Each replacement must then be compromised to ensure obedience.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The purge happens when ever a dictator takes their place. It is a fairly standard move.

It continues until all the replacements are too petrified to follow their conscience.

except that's not what is happening. Nobody liked Flynn.
I mean not that I've heard anyway.

I'd say this is good news.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: chr0naut

except that's not what is happening. Nobody liked Flynn.
I mean not that I've heard anyway.

I'd say this is good news.

I hear that no-one liked 'ol Ernst Röhm either (except for his 'boys').

edit on 14/2/2017 by chr0naut because: Sorry, got my Nazi's confused.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wow.. due to semantics, we have lost a true Patriot advising POTUS...

Less than a MONTH into MAGA and the Globalists have their first scalp...

OR do they? Has Trump accepted his resignation?

Just trying to think a few steps ahead.. like POTUS does...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Flynn did not want a war with Iran,his number was up when Trump chose to support Saudi Arabia Iran just found 30 billion barrels of oil now the voice of reason is out of the way the war drums for Israel and the house of Saud will start beating again.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I doubt that premise... you obviously hold a different opinion on that...

From my position, an amicable relationship with Russia, exposes a faux ENEMY that the globalists have been trying to seed division into the failing EU experiment...

If the truth leaks out... It's fatal to globalism...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Wow.. due to semantics, we have lost a true Patriot advising POTUS...

Gaaach. Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth. What a ridiculous assertion.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The header for this thread should have been

Breaking News!!.Outed Russian Agent Just Resigned.

I am watching the Trump regime implode and has it been three wks yet??

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Look underneath the rug, dirty politics.

Philippe Reines Twitter war on Flynn but he dives into a strange topic...

twitter.com...

Then Hillary chimes in on strange topic

twitter.com...

In case they delete said toppings
Screenshot

archive.is...

edit on 14-2-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is called draining the swamp....

Next let's get rid of the other guy compromised by Russia.... the so-called president.
edit on 14-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Wonder how many more Russian agents are working inside the White House right now...

You would have to as bannon. Flynn was one o fhis lackeys most likely.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Flynn was caught by NSA wiretaps discussing sanctions against Russia for their manipulation of the election. Flynn violated the law by negotiating outside of the current administration as Trump was not yet President. When questioned about it first he lied about the call and then he lied about the number of calls and what subject matter was discussed during those calls. In order to protect his boss, the claim is he lied to his commander Trump and 2nd in command Pence.

Flynn was likely very loyal to his commander and thus he sacrificed himself to protect his commander and his organization. That is what he does he's a loyal soldier.

That's how it works folks - you're free to believe what you will.

edit on 2/14/17 by verylowfrequency because: gr

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Trump last Summer: "I'm going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people." Well, President Trump, you failed, clustersnafu fail. You bankrupted businesses, so I'm not surprised you have a bankrupt presidency from the get go.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
Interesting. Got anything to back that up?

The Hill said earlier today that he wasn't.

ETA: I'm seeing the reports of that around as well now. Just took a second look. Good. Dude knew he messed up.

Think charges will be filed against him after all?

Nope - The FBI cleared him last month. I found it hilarious maxine waters was on CNN ranting about this and Trump, demanding Congress hold their own investigations and to make sure the investigations werent whitewashed. I wonder where she and Democrats were at with Hillary Clinton and her mess..

Oh, thats right, obstructing.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Its hard to bankrupt something that Obama spent 8 years destroying / bankrupting.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
OUT LIKE FLYNN!

Can't wait for the alphabet agencies to put the screws to him. Hopefully he sings like a canary and brings down the corrupt regime before they get firmly rooted in.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
OUT LIKE FLYNN!

Can't wait for the alphabet agencies to put the screws to him. Hopefully he sings like a canary and brings down the corrupt regime before they get firmly rooted in.

Well Trump has started cleaning house so I dont think to many Obama appointees / hires are left.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join