It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you want as a leader from video games, TV show, book or Movies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Who do you want as a leader from video games, TV show, book or Movies?
They must be a leader by default.
Gods do not apply unless they actually lead.

I want Shang Tsung as my leader. Suck the souls of world leaders. Though that might be too evil.

Then I have to go with Yoda! With a chance that some people might turn to the Dark Side.

edit on 13-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Here is my leader,
...he will make the world a beautiful garden again...cares about the environment!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I dont want to be lead. Everybody else wanting to be is what's wrong with this world, our species, etc.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Frank Zappa? For some reason Sephiroth came to mind as well. Maybe a Chocobo...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Dave Mustain (Megadeth) peace sells but who's buying, or Captain Kangaroo either would be fine, thanx for asking

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hypnotoad is all powerful. . .

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
Heresy!

The Emperor of Mankind, pre-Horus Heresy. One mission, find the rest of the humans throughout the galaxy and unite them to ensure mankind is the superior race in all known space.

Let's find our space brethren. For the Emperor!
edit on 13-2-2017 by Noncents because: Grammatical Correction

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Gumby for President!
I guess Pokey would be v.p. by default.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Commander Shepard. youtu.be...

edit on 14-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Batman. The answer is always Batman.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I desire no leader.

None are fit to command me, none are fit to call themselves my superior, none have my permission or my consent in any way, to write law on my behalf, nor enforce it. There are no living people that I would follow as a soldier follows a commander. There are those I would walk beside, there are those I would carry if they fell, but there are none I would follow.

What I want is a voice box, a person who will represent the interests of the people over every other interest, who will CRUSH corporate interference in the just process of governance, who will eliminate private industry from without every infrastructural element of my country, who will deny every single financial incentive personally or on any other basis, in order that their behaviour be noted by history as absolutely just and in accordance with the will of the electorate. What I want is a health service run by state employed doctors, nurses, janitors and support staff, for no private money to enter into, or influence any public service. I want every single passenger carrying service operating on rail or road to be owned entirely by the people. I want every single Post Office to be property of the Crown.

I want everything that was once nationally owned, to be so again, and I want all this without any one person leading the charge. I want the people to be the whole of the law, their will to be made manifest by their government, not obstructed by it.

There is no character in the history of entertainment who could help with that.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
David Palmer from the TV series, 24

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok los vahriin!

new topics

top topics

join