It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Um, nope, Donald Trump has not broken the Emoluments clause

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So this most common argument is that the ICBC bank is renting a space in the Trump Tower. While it is true that ICBC is majority owned by the Chinese state, it is not a state owned enterprise since it is not 100% owned by the Chinese state, and as such it is not part of the Chinese state. A similar case was when GM was 61% owned by the US government in 2009. Unless an enterprise is 100% owned by another entity, it is not a part of that entity. Example are Gateway is 100% owned by Acer so it is a division of Acer, whereas Aisin and Hino are not divisions of Toyota because Toyota has a controlling stake in them but does not 100% own them.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.fool.com...
edit on 13-2-2017 by masterofuniverse because: (no reason given)

edit on 2.14.2017 by Kandinsky because: fixed typo

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: masterofuniverse
So this most common argument is that the ICBC bank is renting a space in the Trump Tower. While it is true that ICBC is majority owned by the Chinese state, it is not a state owned enterprise since it is not 100% owned by the Chinese state, and as such it is not part of the Chinese state. A similar case was when GM was 61% owned by the US government in 2009. Unless an enterprise is 100% owned by another entity, it is not a part of that entity. Example are Gateway is 100% owned by Acer so it is a division of Acer, whereas Aisin and Hino are not divisions of Toyota because Toyota has a controlling stake in them but does not 100% own them.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.fool.com...

Stop that with your rationality. It has no place in the liberal hatesphere right now.

Hater!!!!!!

/sarcasm

Thanks for a pertinent post instead of the rain of Proglodyte posts lately.

S&F...

edit on 21Mon, 13 Feb 2017 21:53:30 -0600America/Chicago17th2017-02-13T21:53:30-06:00pmMondayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm sure that the radical left will not listen to reason and legality. They just push chaos. They want Trump strung up but why? I am sure Pence would love to be president and make abortions illegal again and go after people who do not pay their taxes, freezing their assets.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Pence would run in 2024 when he is vice president for 8 years just so he can say he is oh so experienced.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Forget that nonsense. I would like to know the sycophants thoughts on Donald Trump hosting a dinner for the prime minister of Japan. You know, that hotel... where private citizens are free to run about and take pictures of him, and the guy that holds the nuclear codes? Oh no this happened. A private citizen snapped a picture with the man holding the nuke codes and put it on facebook.

How do you feel about that? Do believe that is compromising to National security? LIke Hilary's private email server? I was just curious, since you guys were like, .... patriots and all that. Or do the rules change for your supreme leader?
edit on 14-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Forget that nonsense. I would like to know the sycophants thoughts on Donald Trump hosting a dinner for the prime minister of Japan. You know, that hotel... where private citizens are free to run about and take pictures of him, and the guy that holds the nuclear codes? Oh no this happened. A private citizen snapped a picture with the man holding the nuke codes.

How do you feel about that? Do believe that is compromising to National security? LIke Hilary's private email server? I was just curious, since you guys were like, .... patriots and all that.

Should make a thread on it.

Get yourself a good lesson on how that all works. I just watched a random History Channel documentary on the whole affair. Did you think it was like a clipboard with the codes sharpied on it?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I figured a strong sycophant such as yourself would have made a thread on it already. Seeing as you praise Donald for everything he does, why not this? Hosting a big dinner at the Mar-a-lago while discussing sensitive information? Is that something NOT to brag about? I mean, Hilary had private emails, but here is Trump, speaking with the prime minister of Japan in a room crowded, and full of private citizens, any one of whom could easily gather the info from his table.

But no, I forget, the sycophants don't post those threads. They only post the ones that reinforce the idealized version of their supreme leader. How do you feel about the guy holding the nuke code being plastered all on facebook by a private citizen? Do you think that compromises national security? and if not, why were you so outraged at Hilary's emails server?

Is what Donald Trump doing not as bad?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

OoOo! You attempted to cut to the bone...but missed..as usual.

Psssst. The "nuclear football" is not classified. Like I said, grant yourself a little education on the subject that your speaking or as I said, make a thread.

Your comparing classified info to non-classified info. Please, by all means, lash out with in all your ignorant glory!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The truth doesn't need to attempt. It cuts to the bone flawlessly. I literally got an adrenaline rush after reading your post because I know it cut through, though you would have me believe otherwise.

But, truth is truth. Trump is allowed to let people take casual pictures of the man holding the Nuke codes, and you deem it not compromising to National Security, while you bash Hilary for email servers.

You are a hypocrite. Stand proud and accept your title, hypocrite.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

More ignorance.

Google image search "nuclear football." Report back with your findings.

Again, your comparing classified to non-classified information.

Are you just throwing out words that make sense in your head?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Out of the proverbial frying pan and into the fire, eh? That's exactly what the dumbo Congressional Democrats are pushing for with their lame Impeach Trump initiative.

Pence would make Democrats long for the good-ole days of Trump.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I love backing you hypocritical cowards into a corner.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

In your own head perhaps. You post nonsense that you can't possibly back up and preach as though it is fact. There is a word for that. Delusional.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Yes, that is what I do, though a simple google search would back up my claim. But, yes, documented pictures aren't evidence any more. Nothing is evidence in the Trump world, unless the echo chamber of sycophants and Trump deems it so.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

It is becoming very clear that you have no clue what your talking about.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Go on, get that last word baby. Again, google is your friend.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Go on, get that last word baby. Again, google is your friend.

I googled....

....but now that I have, you sound even more ignorant than I had already assumed you were.

Why tell people to Google something to prove you right, without doing the same yourself to make sure you were ACTUALLY right....

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
AFAIK, access to the Mar a Lago resort is highly restricted and has plenty of security. It has a cap of 500 club members. It's not like anyone can simply waltz into there.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You and Google must not be friends?
I think Google lied to you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join