It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of all people, Moby has the scoop on Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I thought there were new rules in this forum... like you can't directly insult other members. Glad to see you're really trying hard to win the minds of the opposition with insults.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Moby's friends are now reporting that Trump listens to Jane Says over and over again and has asked the CIA to look into that Sergio guy.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: markosity1973
Well Moby, you do realise that Russia running the US govt and positioning it for war with Iran is the stupidest, most politically ill informed thing one could imagine right?

Russia has repeatedly insisted that Iran is no major global threat, and has worked closely with them in Syria. In fact one would almost call them allies.

So, do you really think that Russia who is supposedly blackmailing Trump would set them up for war with Iran (their mate) when they could just as easily ensnare them in somewhere like Ukraine which Russia has no love for?

Of course Russia is allies with Iran. They can't go after Iran for oil or oil rights in many places. Russia would need to cause someone else to go after Iran.

That is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard.

Have you not heard of the Siberian oilfields?

But the world’s No. 3 producer has been pumping at the fastest pace since the collapse of the Soviet Union, adding to the flood on an already-swamped market and helping push prices to the lowest levels since 2004. Russia’s unexpected oil bounty this year is the result not of a new Kremlin campaign but of dozens of modest productivity improvements across the sprawling sector. Even pressured by plunging prices, as well as U.S. and European Union sanctions that cut access to much foreign financing and technology, Russian companies have managed to squeeze more crude out of some of the country’s oldest fields. They have also brought new projects on line, offsetting steady declines in its core producing region of West Siberia.

www.bloomberg.com...

Russia does not need Iran's oil

I wonder why Russia is so broke then?

That can't be the most stupid thing you have ever heard. Come on now.

Oh dear..........

Let me spell it out for you;

1) Oil is not worth what is was in 2008, so all oil producing nations are feeling the squeeze. Even dear old Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia, OPEC's de facto leader and the world's largest oil exporter, has seen better days - much better days. Its now infamous decision in November 2014 to abandon its role as swing producer and actually ramp up production as global oil supplies were increasing and prices were tanking has hurt itself as much or more than U.S. shale oil producers it wanted to drive out of the market. In the ensuing two years since that decision, Saudi Arabia's state coffers have taken a hit. Due to low oil prices, attributed to the supply glut, the kingdom - which derives as much as 92% of its revenue from oil sales - ran a historic budget deficit last year of $98 billion, with an estimated $87 billion forecasted for this year.

www.forbes.com...

2) Russia is suffering from AMERICAN lead sanctions that were designed to cripple the Russian economy.

en.wikipedia.org...

You'd be broke too if you had all that going against you. Except that Russia isn't. It turned out to be much more resilient than people thought.
edit on 13-2-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Moby is the source? I suppose someone could counter with Tiesto, or if they're really edgy, Johnathan Peters.

No, he isn't.

He is the messenger

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
For the inbred Trump followers, just move on.

But everyone else, here's something to chew on. Apparently the DJ Moby posted today on his Facebook page the following:

after spending the weekend talking to friends who work in dc i can safely(well, 'accurately'...) post the following things:
1-the russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he's being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed
on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things.
2-the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one.
3-the trump administration needs a war, most likely with iran. at present they are putting u.s warships off the coast
of iran in the hope that iran will attack one of the ships and give the u.s a pretense for invasion.
4-there are right wing plans to get rid of trump. he's a drain on their fundraising and their approval ratings, and the gop and koch
brothers and other u.s right wing groups are planning to get rid of trump.
5-intelligence agencies around the world, and here in the u.s, are horrified by the incompetence of the trump administration, and are
working to present information that will lead to high level firings and, ultimately, impeachment.
i'm writing these things so that when/if these things happen there will be a public record beforehand.
these are truly baffling and horrifying times, as we have an incompetent president who is essentially owned by a foreign power.
-moby

Take it for what it is. Although not mentioned in the public, I believe in #4 and #5, I know of several republicans that have had enough of this fascist takeover of America. It's just a matter of time before he's out of the office.

Wow. Looks like Moby cut and pasted from an ATS thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I thought there were new rules in this forum... like you can't directly insult other members. Glad to see you're really trying hard to win the minds of the opposition with insults.

More than 1/2 of the people here have done so and you pick on 1 person? Have you read from the beginning? Actually, it was people that were opposed to the original post that started.
edit on 13-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm just reading up on Trudeau right now and found this nugget about their handshake this morning. The article has video of the handshake and had this comment below:

"According to some students of body-language, Mr Trudeau appeared to deliberately "cut off Trump's leverage" to deter any strong-arming one-upmanship."

Good stuff by Trudeau. He beat Suge Knight at his game.

www.yahoo.com...

originally posted by: Ohanka

Here's another good one.

Overheard from today's meeting with Trudeau.

"This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland."

So is that coming from Trump, or Trudeau?

If Trump said that about Trudeau i'd have to agree. Dude is a clown riding the coat tails of his much more successful relatives.

Trump seems to know exactly what he's doing, for better or for worse.

link   

More than 1/2 of the people here have done so and you pick on 1 person? Have you read from the beginning? Actually, it was people that were opposed to the original post that started.

That's what he is saying, the betaseeker started his post with an insult.

link   
Musicians are all the rage for news now apparently.

I guess Gene Simmons will be coming forward to say he's had relations with Melania.

Though knowing Gene Simmons....

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Moby is going to stop synthesizing, then endlessly looping everyone's beats and make some music you can listen to when your not rolling on E and spinning a glowstick with a pacifier in your mouth?

Wait, my bad, just another liberal paid advertisement.

Him and that beast Madonna should do a duet.

What a beta male...

Because he is a vegan? He doesn't do just synth. He does movie soundtracks. He fought for a single mom who was sued for $200k for downloading music from Kazaa.

I wonder how you are some sort of alpha male?

Yes, I am an alpha male Reldra.

I come before this generation of feminine man-babies, such as Moby.

And it's not a toughness thing, even though I have that covered as well.

It is an ability to perform day after day, do what you say and do what moves you forward.

You have to learn to avoid emotional manipulation like you're weak and young.

This is a skill you haven't mastered yet, it is apparent in your anti Trump campaign.

Someone burned you and I get it.

But your hate is getting kinda stale and toxic.

It's easier to flap your gums on the internet vs put the work in though, so trump evil.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'm just reading up on Trudeau right now and found this nugget about their handshake this morning. The article has video of the handshake and had this comment below:

"According to some students of body-language, Mr Trudeau appeared to deliberately "cut off Trump's leverage" to deter any strong-arming one-upmanship."

Good stuff by Trudeau. He beat Suge Knight at his game.

www.yahoo.com...

originally posted by: Ohanka

Here's another good one.

Overheard from today's meeting with Trudeau.

"This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland."

So is that coming from Trump, or Trudeau?

If Trump said that about Trudeau i'd have to agree. Dude is a clown riding the coat tails of his much more successful relatives.

Trump seems to know exactly what he's doing, for better or for worse.

You at it again with "Donald Trump is Suge Knight" stuff?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Moby is going to stop synthesizing, then endlessly looping everyone's beats and make some music you can listen to when your not rolling on E and spinning a glowstick with a pacifier in your mouth?

What a beta male...

Because he is a vegan? He doesn't do just synth. He does movie soundtracks. He fought for a single mom who was sued for $200k for downloading music from Kazaa.

It is an ability to perform day after day, do what you say and do what moves you forward.

This is a skill you haven't mastered yet, it is apparent in your anti Trump campaign.

It's easier to flap your gums on the internet vs put the work in though, so trump evil.

No one burned me. I can see a giant man baby like yourself and Trump from a mile away, though. The first hint is calling onself an Alpha Male. LOLOL

link   

Wait what?
Isn't that what the mud pit is for?

link   
LOL...Moby...sorry...that was all I could muster for a has been in the music industry.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: reldra

Serious question. What does U.S. Intelligence have to gain with giving the public information? Since when, on ATS anyway, is the dept of intel a beacon of truthful info?

I also said it earlier in regards to fascism. Actions speak louder than words. Who is shutting down free speech? Who is perpetrating violence against those of opposing views. Who shut down an opposing party member?

You are correct in saying we, normally, do not trust the intelligence community. But, on occasion, they are just doing a regular job.

For your last questions...who is shutting down free speech? Who shut down an opposing party member? The Republicans, of course. Elizabeth Warren comes to mind.

As for violence, I have seen that come from multiple places.

Milo? Gavin? How did Bernie get treated by the Dems again?

Bernie made his own decision, whether I agree with it or not and I have NO idea what went on behind the scenes. Milo, I don't GAF about that hate spewing weirdo.

Who is Gavin?

Milo
Gavin

You have no idea what happened with Sanders? Are you being willfully ignorant or obtuse? That has been widely covered.

I am being neither. Sanders gave his explanation and encouraged next steps.

Sure, he bowed out and threw in with HRC. However, he had to not only go against HRC and her financial machine, but the MSM as well who were colluding with the DNC to insure that he lost.

Like I said, all fascist tactics, all used on the left side of the spectrum. How you see fascism coming from the right, well you will need to elaborate.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

What a beta male...

No one burned me. I can see a giant man baby like yourself and Trump from a mile away, though. The first hint is calling onself an Alpha Male. LOLOL

Did you see OP's name?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL...Moby...sorry...that was all I could muster for a has been in the music industry.

Moby seems to be doing fine, blockbuster movie soundtracks and such. He has enough royalties to live well. He said he wanted to dedicate his time to charity and political issues.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The fact that so many people got triggered by this thread is sort of amazing.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

What a beta male...

Did you see OP's name?

Yes. The user name is Seeking Alpha. Not sure what that means. I am pretty sure you don't literally seek knowledge and Reldra has no meaning.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Moby seems to be doing fine, blockbuster movie soundtracks and such. He has enough royalties to live well. He said he wanted to dedicate his time to charity and political issues.

I know someone who knows/works with Moby.

They love him. They think he is an amazing guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join