It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of all people, Moby has the scoop on Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: markosity1973
Well Moby, you do realise that Russia running the US govt and positioning it for war with Iran is the stupidest, most politically ill informed thing one could imagine right?

Russia has repeatedly insisted that Iran is no major global threat, and has worked closely with them in Syria. In fact one would almost call them allies.

So, do you really think that Russia who is supposedly blackmailing Trump would set them up for war with Iran (their mate) when they could just as easily ensnare them in somewhere like Ukraine which Russia has no love for?

Of course Russia is allies with Iran. They can't go after Iran for oil or oil rights in many places. Russia would need to cause someone else to go after Iran.

That is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard.

Have you not heard of the Siberian oilfields?

But the world’s No. 3 producer has been pumping at the fastest pace since the collapse of the Soviet Union, adding to the flood on an already-swamped market and helping push prices to the lowest levels since 2004. Russia’s unexpected oil bounty this year is the result not of a new Kremlin campaign but of dozens of modest productivity improvements across the sprawling sector. Even pressured by plunging prices, as well as U.S. and European Union sanctions that cut access to much foreign financing and technology, Russian companies have managed to squeeze more crude out of some of the country’s oldest fields. They have also brought new projects on line, offsetting steady declines in its core producing region of West Siberia.

www.bloomberg.com...

Russia does not need Iran's oil

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: reldra

Who is Gavin?

Don't you know how to use google?

Cute, very clever. I do and 3 pop up. None of which I have ever heard of. I am thinking maybe Gavin Grimm? The name comes up more often, but have never heard of him.

link   
Here's another good one.

Overheard from today's meeting with Trudeau.

"This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland."

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If only DEVO were still alive to set the record on the social climate straight.

De-evolution.
edit on 13-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Moby is going to stop synthesizing, then endlessly looping everyone's beats and make some music you can listen to when your not rolling on E and spinning a glowstick with a pacifier in your mouth?

Wait, my bad, just another liberal paid advertisement.

Him and that beast Madonna should do a duet.

What a beta male...

Holy $***, what's he dying of?

Listening to his own music.

When kids play 'Truth or Dare' these days, the most popular dare is - "I dare you to get through a whole Moby track"

Its also the most dangerous dare!

True story!

link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Here's another good one.

"This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland."

So is that coming from Trump, or Trudeau?

If Trump said that about Trudeau i'd have to agree. Dude is a clown riding the coat tails of his much more successful relatives.

Trump seems to know exactly what he's doing, for better or for worse.

link   
When will the DSM classify anti-Trump paranoia as a debilitating mental disorder?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Here's another good one.

"If you can't prove it then it's most likely a lie". Moby

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Read the quote again.

originally posted by: Ohanka

Here's another good one.

If Trump said that about Trudeau i'd have to agree. Dude is a clown riding the coat tails of his much more successful relatives.

edit on 13-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This thread is so good.
I guess that's what happens when you bring Moby to a message board fist fight.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well Moby, you do realise that Russia running the US govt and positioning it for war with Iran is the stupidest, most politically ill informed thing one could imagine right?

Russia has repeatedly insisted that Iran is no major global threat, and has worked closely with them in Syria. In fact one would almost call them allies.

So, do you really think that Russia who is supposedly blackmailing Trump would set them up for war with Iran (their mate) when they could just as easily ensnare them in somewhere like Ukraine which Russia has no love for?

Of course Russia is allies with Iran. They can't go after Iran for oil or oil rights in many places. Russia would need to cause someone else to go after Iran.

That is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard.

Have you not heard of the Siberian oilfields?

But the world’s No. 3 producer has been pumping at the fastest pace since the collapse of the Soviet Union, adding to the flood on an already-swamped market and helping push prices to the lowest levels since 2004. Russia’s unexpected oil bounty this year is the result not of a new Kremlin campaign but of dozens of modest productivity improvements across the sprawling sector. Even pressured by plunging prices, as well as U.S. and European Union sanctions that cut access to much foreign financing and technology, Russian companies have managed to squeeze more crude out of some of the country’s oldest fields. They have also brought new projects on line, offsetting steady declines in its core producing region of West Siberia.

www.bloomberg.com...

Russia does not need Iran's oil

I wonder why Russia is so broke then?

That can't be the most stupid thing you have ever heard. Come on now.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Here's another good one.

"Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland" ?? Seems that someone is missing from this equation. Were they hearing voices after drinking Canadian Whiskey or something?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This one is coming from a White House staff that heard this.

Here's another good one.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
When will the DSM classify anti-Trump paranoia as a debilitating mental disorder?

It WAS covered under Obamacare.

Thanks a lot, TRUMP!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Read the quote again.

originally posted by: Ohanka

Here's another good one.

So is space but here you are.

link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Your source?

You're not very good at linking to sources.

link   

originally posted by: loam

I thought they already did:

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness. Signs and Symptoms: People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence. According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms: - Telling others they are moving to Canada - Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College
READ MORE: www.disclose.tv...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Here's another good one.

Translate that please.

I don't speak or read Canadian.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Serious question. What does U.S. Intelligence have to gain with giving the public information? Since when, on ATS anyway, is the dept of intel a beacon of truthful info?

I also said it earlier in regards to fascism. Actions speak louder than words. Who is shutting down free speech? Who is perpetrating violence against those of opposing views. Who shut down an opposing party member?

You are correct in saying we, normally, do not trust the intelligence community. But, on occasion, they are just doing a regular job.

For your last questions...who is shutting down free speech? Who shut down an opposing party member? The Republicans, of course. Elizabeth Warren comes to mind.

As for violence, I have seen that come from multiple places.

Milo? Gavin? How did Bernie get treated by the Dems again?

Bernie made his own decision, whether I agree with it or not and I have NO idea what went on behind the scenes. Milo, I don't GAF about that hate spewing weirdo.

Who is Gavin?

Milo
Gavin

You have no idea what happened with Sanders? Are you being willfully ignorant or obtuse? That has been widely covered.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Serious question. What does U.S. Intelligence have to gain with giving the public information? Since when, on ATS anyway, is the dept of intel a beacon of truthful info?

I also said it earlier in regards to fascism. Actions speak louder than words. Who is shutting down free speech? Who is perpetrating violence against those of opposing views. Who shut down an opposing party member?

You are correct in saying we, normally, do not trust the intelligence community. But, on occasion, they are just doing a regular job.

For your last questions...who is shutting down free speech? Who shut down an opposing party member? The Republicans, of course. Elizabeth Warren comes to mind.

As for violence, I have seen that come from multiple places.

Milo? Gavin? How did Bernie get treated by the Dems again?

Bernie made his own decision, whether I agree with it or not and I have NO idea what went on behind the scenes. Milo, I don't GAF about that hate spewing weirdo.

Who is Gavin?

Milo
Gavin

You have no idea what happened with Sanders? Are you being willfully ignorant or obtuse? That has been widely covered.

I am being neither. Sanders gave his explanation and encouraged next steps.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join