It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of all people, Moby has the scoop on Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: reldra

Way to be proactive then

yep

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You are one of the negs I was talking about.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

First of all, who the hell is DJ Moby?

And secondly, who the hell is DJ Moby?

Even I have heard of him. Is google an unknown thing to you?

Wiki

Richard Melville Hall (born September 11, 1965),[1] known by his stage name Moby, is an American DJ, singer, songwriter, musician, photographer and animal rights activist. He is well known for his electronic music, veganism, and support of animal rights. Moby has sold over 20 million albums worldwide.[2] AllMusic considers him "one of the most important dance music figures of the early 1990s, helping bring the music to a mainstream audience both in the UK and in America".[3]

Moby has also co-written, produced, and remixed music for Michael Jackson, David Bowie, Daft Punk, Mylène Farmer, Brian Eno, Pet Shop Boys, Britney Spears, New Order, Public Enemy, Guns N' Roses, Metallica, Soundgarden, and others.[8]

Since ceasing his role as a company owner, Moby stated that his sole focus in life consisted of music, political causes, charitable organizations, and friends.[86]

He is a bit more than a DJ.

Bullying me is not nice reldra

Even I have heard of him. Is google an unknown thing to you? 

Bully.

By the way I own a Moby CD from the 90's. I think you missed the point of my post. I was trying to insinuate that no matter his accolades, accomplishments or clout. The question still remains.

Who the hell is DJ Moby????

Yes, I'm just a big bully. Though you ask who he is, I tell you and you already know. I am sorry about your feelies.

It was more of a rhetorical question. Hence the emphasis and absurdity of it.

But anyways, you are forgiven reldra, you couldn't make me hate you if you tried.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Liberals are smart enough to know that once President Trump's initiatives start to kick in, they will not be able to remove him for 8 years. Furthermore, the next 8 years after that, will be a Trump-endorsed President.

That's why we're seeing so much desperation and things that seem too crazy to be real. It's NOW or the year 2030..at least.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I've already started a Go-Fund-Me just to buy the poor boy a ham sandwich.

No, definitely send him some Fish Sticks.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Bet he likes Pizza.

Damnit. You made me look. But ... HA!! ... there's no code for a veggie pizza.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

It's not spelled n-e-g.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: JinMI

Serious question. What does U.S. Intelligence have to gain with giving the public information? Since when, on ATS anyway, is the dept of intel a beacon of truthful info?

I also said it earlier in regards to fascism. Actions speak louder than words. Who is shutting down free speech? Who is perpetrating violence against those of opposing views. Who shut down an opposing party member?

You are correct in saying we, normally, do not trust the intelligence community. But, on occasion, they are just doing a regular job.

For your last questions...who is shutting down free speech? Who shut down an opposing party member? The Republicans, of course. Elizabeth Warren comes to mind.

As for violence, I have seen that come from multiple places.

Milo? Gavin? How did Bernie get treated by the Dems again?

Bernie made his own decision, whether I agree with it or not and I have NO idea what went on behind the scenes. Milo, I don't GAF about that hate spewing weirdo.

Who is Gavin?
edit on 13-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

And you are all rainbows and sunshine?

link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
For the inbred Trump followers, just move on.

You open your thread with that, and then expect people to take your seriously?

Dude did you read the thread?
That was the most factual and intelligent part of it.
He would have had more chance of being taken seriously if he had of stopped there.

Whats funny is even though the "article" is delusional at best Moby is probably more reliable a source than most of the MSM

link   

edit on 13-2-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Who is Gavin?

Gavin MacCleod.

edit on 13-2-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Liberals are smart enough to know that once President Trump's initiatives start to kick in, they will not be able to remove him for 8 years. Furthermore, the next 8 years after that, will be a Trump-endorsed President.

That's why we're seeing so much desperation and things that seem too crazy to be real. It's NOW or the year 2030..at least.

They will not kick in. The Muslim ban he wants seems will go through processes for a year and then just die out. Desperation? No, just pushing for logic and American values. Trump has actually hurt the GOP for the next couple decades.

+1 more 
link   

Who is Gavin?

Don't you know how to use google?

link   

Mmm....no I don't see the similarity. Nor your comment on a fictitious planet and the fact you think the left has gone off the deep end.

Quite simple really they are both loony-toons like bugs bunny.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Who is Gavin?

Gavin McCleod.

That DID cross my mind!!!!! LMAO

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Mmm....no I don't see the similarity. Nor your comment on a fictitious planet and the fact you think the left has gone off the deep end.

Quite simple really they are both loony-toons like bugs bunny.

Umnm, no.

link   

And you are all rainbows and sunshine?

On most days I am.

link   
He's certainly hurt the GOP establishment, which is a good thing in my eyes.

The GOP of the future will be a very different beast to what it has been since the Bush years.

Bernie had the opportunity to do the same to the current DNC establishment, but we all know how that turned out.

link   
Well, maybe the sycophants would see things differently if the info was coming from Ted Nugent?

But if we're asking the musicians, Jello Biafra (look it up) confirmed this to me, somehow or other... at least about the peeing hookers, but he didn't know much about the "more nefarious" things going down in the deep Russian underbelly... though maybe he mentioned human trafficking of 'tweens and a certain son-of-a-Trump.

But seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if Moby had the down-low on the dossier, etc. ... the man gets around... he IS a direct descendant of Melville, after all.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join