It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of all people, Moby has the scoop on Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

First of all, who the hell is DJ Moby?

And secondly, who the hell is DJ Moby?

Even I have heard of him. Is google an unknown thing to you?

Wiki

Richard Melville Hall (born September 11, 1965),[1] known by his stage name Moby, is an American DJ, singer, songwriter, musician, photographer and animal rights activist. He is well known for his electronic music, veganism, and support of animal rights. Moby has sold over 20 million albums worldwide.[2] AllMusic considers him "one of the most important dance music figures of the early 1990s, helping bring the music to a mainstream audience both in the UK and in America".[3]

Moby has also co-written, produced, and remixed music for Michael Jackson, David Bowie, Daft Punk, Mylène Farmer, Brian Eno, Pet Shop Boys, Britney Spears, New Order, Public Enemy, Guns N' Roses, Metallica, Soundgarden, and others.[8]

Since ceasing his role as a company owner, Moby stated that his sole focus in life consisted of music, political causes, charitable organizations, and friends.[86]

He is a bit more than a DJ.

Bullying me is not nice reldra

Even I have heard of him. Is google an unknown thing to you? 

Bully.

By the way I own a Moby CD from the 90's. I think you missed the point of my post. I was trying to insinuate that no matter his accolades, accomplishments or clout. The question still remains.

Who the hell is DJ Moby????

Yes, I'm just a big bully. Though you ask who he is, I tell you and you already know. I am sorry about your feelies.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Moby is going to stop synthesizing, then endlessly looping everyone's beats and make some music you can listen to when your not rolling on E and spinning a glowstick with a pacifier in your mouth?

Wait, my bad, just another liberal paid advertisement.

Him and that beast Madonna should do a duet.

What a beta male...

Holy $***, what's he dying of?

I don't think his vegan lifestyle is doing him any favours.

Though I can't exactly talk being a vegetarian chainsmoker.

Lol, you can cure that by smoking your meats.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: reldra

Serious question. What does U.S. Intelligence have to gain with giving the public information? Since when, on ATS anyway, is the dept of intel a beacon of truthful info?

I also said it earlier in regards to fascism. Actions speak louder than words. Who is shutting down free speech? Who is perpetrating violence against those of opposing views. Who shut down an opposing party member?

You are correct in saying we, normally, do not trust the intelligence community. But, on occasion, they are just doing a regular job.

For your last questions...who is shutting down free speech? Who shut down an opposing party member? The Republicans, of course. Elizabeth Warren comes to mind.

As for violence, I have seen that come from multiple places.

Milo? Gavin? How did Bernie get treated by the Dems again?

edit on 13-2-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

link   

Trump controls the world! Oh my god the sky is falling! See how similar they are?

The left has gone off the deep end! (not to worry nibiru is coming).

link   
Do you want to be called stupid? Because this is how you get called stupid.

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Lolliek
OMG. Tears are running down my face I'm laughing so hard.

SNL has nothing on ATS.

Though I LOVE SNL. I have to agree. They barely scratch the surface of comic lunacy in comparison.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Who? Oh, I can call you stupid by saying this is how?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I came to realize that many of these types of posters feed off of negative comments how else can you explain it?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I came to realize that many of these types of posters feed off of negative comments how else can you explain it?

Do you think if we feed Moby some of those comments it might fatten him up? He's looking gaunt.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Pipe down, I wasn't addressing you-yet

link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Trump controls the world! Oh my god the sky is falling! See how similar they are?

The left has gone off the deep end! (not to worry nibiru is coming).

Mmm....no I don't see the similarity. Nor your comment on a fictitious planet and the fact you think the left has gone off the deep end.

link   

Pipe down, I wasn't addressing you-yet

I try to get a jump on it before it happens.

link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Well Moby, you do realise that Russia running the US govt and positioning it for war with Iran is the stupidest, most politically ill informed thing one could imagine right?

Russia has repeatedly insisted that Iran is no major global threat, and has worked closely with them in Syria. In fact one would almost call them allies.

So, do you really think that Russia who is supposedly blackmailing Trump would set them up for war with Iran (their mate) when they could just as easily ensnare them in somewhere like Ukraine which Russia has no love for?

Of course Russia is allies with Iran. They can't go after Iran for oil or oil rights in many places. Russia would need to cause someone else to go after Iran.

Oil isn't actually a concern when it comes to Russia's relationship with Iran.

Iran exports oil primarily to China (22% of all exports), who have a much closer relationship with Iran than Russia. Other big export partners for Iranian oil are Japan (14%), India (10%) and South Korea (7%).

Russia's relationship with Iran stems from it's opposition to the Saudi dynasty, long time enemies of their Syrian allies, who have been supporting Wahhabi groups operating in the Caucuses Republics since the late 1980s.

The long term goal is to unseat the Saudi Dynasty as the dominant regional power in the Middle East, and thus weaken their international influence. Iran is quite happy to play along since they have a great deal to gain from being the dominant regional power in the area.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
I've already started a Go-Fund-Me just to buy the poor boy a ham sandwich.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It might help but some of the comments are sweet so that's bad.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Moby is going to stop synthesizing, then endlessly looping everyone's beats and make some music you can listen to when your not rolling on E and spinning a glowstick with a pacifier in your mouth?

Wait, my bad, just another liberal paid advertisement.

Him and that beast Madonna should do a duet.

What a beta male...

Holy $***, what's he dying of?

Veganism!

link   

Feed off? Blame the people that reply to negative posts, that makes all kinds of sense.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That was awesome, more awesome then deal with it Jesus.

link   

Way to be proactive then

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join