It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of all people, Moby has the scoop on Trump

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The dossier is already proven to be fake. The guy in the story is currently suing Buzzfeed for publishing BS.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I listened to an Eminem song where he trashed Moby, today.
Thanks for sharing the topic. The Russians blackmailing Trump would be a sad state of affairs indeed.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Wragon because: I don't make #ing sense sometimes. It's late. Okay.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You can't be serious....DJ Moby. Really?!?!

Your post is by far the most amusing of the day....so far.

Now as far as my "inbred" ass is concerned. What ever you or Moby thinks is pointless.

......and your dumb. LMAO....Moby. HA!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

THIS JUST IN!!! VINCE STAPLES SAID TRUMP SUCKS!

AND ONCE AGAIN NOBODY CARES......LOL!

Look, stick to making music and stop it with the bull#.

Its getting really old watching you lose, and lose, and lose.

The left's true colors are really starting to show. The color......desperation.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

The dossier is already proven to be fake. The guy in the story is currently suing Buzzfeed for publishing BS.

I don't know if it is the same one, but there is an intelligence dossier that is fake that details interactions between Trump and the Kremlin.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It's sad to see all the immediately sarcastic jaded condescending comments regarding the fact that (oh heavens no) Moby has an informed opinion and vuewpoint. He's a very intelligent aware person who's long been involved in activism and is very outspoken, knows a # load of people that are easily in-the-know, and is relating information that is extremely plausible. He's no worse than the majority of ATS members. As for him being old, has been, whatever... Not that it would or should matter, but just because you only remember him from one album/time frame, doesn't mean he hasn't been making great music and doing very well still. It's sad that so much of ATS has become such a judgemental close minded place (not to mention a Trump loving trollfest). Time will tell, like it has been for the last three weeks. I still hope for the best, regardless.
edit on 6America/Chicago021720176 by gemdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I am still waiting for you to respond to my question. Which parts of the dossier have been proven true?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Moby?

LOL MOBY?!?!?

Let me know when George Acosta or Nick Warren have an opinion on this, I might actually give 1/2 of 1% of a single s-hit then.

edit on 18-2-2017 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Great musician And artist, but I still think celebrities should stay away from politics..

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Don't need Moby to point out what is blatantly obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than a potato.

Not what I'd call a solid source by any means. You can find this information elsewhere, with effort.

Bookies all over the world are taking on bets for Trumps impeachment or removal. Good money to be made.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: reldra

I am still waiting for you to respond to my question. Which parts of the dossier have been proven true?

I would like to see proof of that as well. But then again you are requesting it from a user who rarely backs up her claims.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21892794]SeekingAlpha[/pos

It's just a matter of time before he's out of the office.

I'd think 4 years, possibly 8.
Get used to it SeekingAlpha.
Quit hitting the bottle and posting ridiculous posts, you are only hurting your own credibility.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

A while ago it was quite amusing seeing the ridiculous threads like the OP's but now it just becomes boring and i very little attention to them anymore. At most one post if i feel a bit bored.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
You do realize that I posted Moby's message in jest.

originally posted by: D8Tee

He was able to beat them because he sold the GOP base a huge bag of lies. Anyone that was not indoctrinated saw this coming many miles away.

originally posted by: Grambler

And you don't have anything to back up the fact that he's great business man and negotiator.

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

The 2005 tax return was pretty uneventful and was leaked by the Trump Administration to get the heat away from Trumpcare.

If all of his taxes were like this, there would be no need for him to hide his taxes from the public.

This is Trump's wagging the dog with the fake news.

We see right through his swamp garbage.

IN YOUR OPINION!
Too bad you don't have a single thing to back that up...do you?

Well he won the presidency with the entirety of the establishment (even those in his own party) against him. I would say that makes him a pretty successful person.

Whats Moby have to say about all this?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join