It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of all people, Moby has the scoop on Trump

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The video you linked is exactly the type of brainwashing/indoctrination I am talking about. We have seen the actual conditioning (a slow process) for a couple of decades, and it keeps getting a little worse each year.

Your video illustrates an agenda way beyond the scope of what normal people care to grasp. If you DO grasp it, and ask questions these days, you are slapped with a progressive label. Such as "homophobe" or "racist". (Racist is the most popular label right now, in "progressive" circles.)

The left is literally SHAMING people with moral human values that have existed for.......a LONG damn time, and their goal is to guilt the masses into believing humanity has had it all wrong from the start. Their "progressive" ideals are becoming cultist, and MANY people all over the world are falling for it.

You get what I'm saying. There are many examples of this "progressive" regressiveness happening. It's only going to get worse so long as we all allow it to.

I would be interested in that thread you were thinking about writing. This HAS to be exposed.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Moby is going to stop synthesizing, then endlessly looping everyone's beats and make some music you can listen to when your not rolling on E and spinning a glowstick with a pacifier in your mouth?

Wait, my bad, just another liberal paid advertisement.

Him and that beast Madonna should do a duet.

What a beta male...

Holy $***, what's he dying of?

Quinoa and kale smoothy poisoning.

Oh crap, I did a cover of one of his tunes. Good tune tho. The Day

Sorry but I don't believe the op.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Meh, I already knew they were building a case for impeachment for Donald. That is why they are letting him run amuck, promoting his daughters brand, the conflicts of interest, etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
What you are describing is a coup supported by foreign powers and American Intelligence. That is what you are supporting, when you should be outraged about it if you think it's true,

There is no dossier, Trump is not in collusion with Russia, America has been sabre rattling against Iran for the better part of 4 decades.

Oh, and Trump is not a Fascist.

Edit: Apparently this "DJ Moby" is a reliable source of information about the intricacies of statecraft at an international level. Who would've thought?

I'm still pissed off with Eminem for calling Moby's music "Techno". Moby is a douche bag snowflake, it was wrong of Em to criticize techno in the same line as Moby...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

"the" scoop on Trump? You live in a very simple world. Either that or in 8th grade.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Moby is the source? I suppose someone could counter with Tiesto, or if they're really edgy, Johnathan Peters.

Jeff Mills! If that guy said it I would believe it.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Moby ? Trump ? Russians ? No source ?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
LOL at the very moment I Read "inbred trump followers" I stopped reading. I don't support either side because politics are politics, but to just name call because someone supports trump is childish. Just because someone supports Trump they have to be inbred? grow up.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This just in Matchbox 20 has released exclusive new information that Brian Williams was in fact there when trump was peed on.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
He is the messenger

No, DJ Moby (I love typing that) is the source because he hasn't provided a 'source'.

And my source for that is Junior Vasquez.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Jeff Mills! If that guy said it I would believe it.

I think Peter Gatien may be running the whole operation.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The video you linked is exactly the type of brainwashing/indoctrination I am talking about. We have seen the actual conditioning (a slow process) for a couple of decades, and it keeps getting a little worse each year.

Your video illustrates an agenda way beyond the scope of what normal people care to grasp. If you DO grasp it, and ask questions these days, you are slapped with a progressive label. Such as "homophobe" or "racist". (Racist is the most popular label right now, in "progressive" circles.)

The left is literally SHAMING people with moral human values that have existed for.......a LONG damn time, and their goal is to guilt the masses into believing humanity has had it all wrong from the start. Their "progressive" ideals are becoming cultist, and MANY people all over the world are falling for it.

You get what I'm saying. There are many examples of this "progressive" regressiveness happening. It's only going to get worse so long as we all allow it to.

I would be interested in that thread you were thinking about writing. This HAS to be exposed.

Of course we get what you're saying!! ATS seems to be ground zero of this movement!!

Trust me, we all see it - that's why we are still here...in this joke of a thread...because the hilarity of it is intoxicating (and sad).

Actually, the big social media platforms are ground zero - FB & Twitter.

edit on 0102x6701America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I thought there were new rules in this forum... like you can't directly insult other members. Glad to see you're really trying hard to win the minds of the opposition with insults.

More than 1/2 of the people here have done so and you pick on 1 person? Have you read from the beginning? Actually, it was people that were opposed to the original post that started.

You are getting this desperate huh. The original post starts with a insult. So tell us, how can people responding to it start with it again?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Moby on 'Oddities':
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
some of the responses in this thread are funny, for some reason it made me think of this.

when dj mobby talks, snow flakes listen.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
...And on a related note, Gary Busey says his cat told him Donald Trump 'grabbed' her.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why would anyone doubt Busey?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

First of all, who the hell is DJ Moby?

And secondly, who the hell is DJ Moby?

Even I have heard of him. Is google an unknown thing to you?

Wiki

Richard Melville Hall (born September 11, 1965),[1] known by his stage name Moby, is an American DJ, singer, songwriter, musician, photographer and animal rights activist. He is well known for his electronic music, veganism, and support of animal rights. Moby has sold over 20 million albums worldwide.[2] AllMusic considers him "one of the most important dance music figures of the early 1990s, helping bring the music to a mainstream audience both in the UK and in America".[3]

Moby has also co-written, produced, and remixed music for Michael Jackson, David Bowie, Daft Punk, Mylène Farmer, Brian Eno, Pet Shop Boys, Britney Spears, New Order, Public Enemy, Guns N' Roses, Metallica, Soundgarden, and others.[8]

Since ceasing his role as a company owner, Moby stated that his sole focus in life consisted of music, political causes, charitable organizations, and friends.[86]

He is a bit more than a DJ.

Bullying me is not nice reldra

Even I have heard of him. Is google an unknown thing to you? 

Bully.

By the way I own a Moby CD from the 90's. I think you missed the point of my post. I was trying to insinuate that no matter his accolades, accomplishments or clout. The question still remains.

Who the hell is DJ Moby????

Yes, I'm just a big bully. Though you ask who he is, I tell you and you already know. I am sorry about your feelies.

Bullying is characteristic of those on Reldra's side of the political spectrum.

Not even ashamed of it.

Proud of it even!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Tom DeLonge needs to set them all straight. It's not Russians, it's aliens.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: reldra

I said the other night to a friend that doesn't follow politics so much, that Trump's people would probably try and force Priebus out, as he is looking out for the GOP and actually has some functioning brain cells.

If this is true, Reldra, then it just shows the OP's presumption is ridiculous. Why would Donald Trump even consider Priebus in the first place if that were the case. Do you DT haters ever even attempt to engage your own brain cells?

Ever get the feeling these types brains are run like the Sims and all logic is based on soap operas and Maury ??

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join