It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of all people, Moby has the scoop on Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
For the inbred Trump followers, just move on.

But everyone else, here's something to chew on. Apparently the DJ Moby posted today on his Facebook page the following:

after spending the weekend talking to friends who work in dc i can safely(well, 'accurately'...) post the following things:
1-the russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he's being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed
on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things.
2-the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one.
3-the trump administration needs a war, most likely with iran. at present they are putting u.s warships off the coast
of iran in the hope that iran will attack one of the ships and give the u.s a pretense for invasion.
4-there are right wing plans to get rid of trump. he's a drain on their fundraising and their approval ratings, and the gop and koch
brothers and other u.s right wing groups are planning to get rid of trump.
5-intelligence agencies around the world, and here in the u.s, are horrified by the incompetence of the trump administration, and are
working to present information that will lead to high level firings and, ultimately, impeachment.
i'm writing these things so that when/if these things happen there will be a public record beforehand.
these are truly baffling and horrifying times, as we have an incompetent president who is essentially owned by a foreign power.
-moby

Take it for what it is. Although not mentioned in the public, I believe in #4 and #5, I know of several republicans that have had enough of this fascist takeover of America. It's just a matter of time before he's out of the office.
edit on 13-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

+72 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Inbred?

I bet you have a winning lottery ticket in your possession. LOL

Trump ain't gettin' impeached. Did Obozo?

edit on 1322017 by Snarl because: glee

+83 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What you are describing is a coup supported by foreign powers and American Intelligence. That is what you are supporting, when you should be outraged about it if you think it's true,

There is no dossier, Trump is not in collusion with Russia, America has been sabre rattling against Iran for the better part of 4 decades.

Oh, and Trump is not a Fascist.

Edit: Apparently this "DJ Moby" is a reliable source of information about the intricacies of statecraft at an international level. Who would've thought?

edit on -060007pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Corn dogs are hot dogs in bred.

As to the rest??

+32 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
1-the russian dossier on trump is real. 100% real. he's being blackmailed by the russian government, not just for being peed
on by russian hookers, but for much more nefarious things.
2-the trump administration is in collusion with the russian government, and has been since day one.
3-the trump administration needs a war, most likely with iran. at present they are putting u.s warships off the coast
of iran in the hope that iran will attack one of the ships and give the u.s a pretense for invasion.

Aren't Russia & Iran allies?

Yawn.

+48 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Yet another example why the other 49 states hate Commiefornia and it's "citizens".

+42 more 
link   

No source? Is this the same Moby as the musician from a decade ago?

Although not mentioned in the public, I believe in #4 and #5,

Very telling. It is of no wonder people think the extreme left delusional.

The butthurt is strong in you, no?

+15 more 
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Snarl

Corn dogs are hot dogs in bred.

No fair using intelligence to distract me. That should be points off.

Where's the mustard?

+49 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't always announce my plans to overthrow the Government but when I do I announce them to some musical has been. Seems legit.
edit on -060007pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I know of several republicans that have had enough of this fascist takeover of America.

Despite what you say, actions still speak louder than words. Forcibly shutting down free speech. Violence inflicted upon those who have opposing views.
Those are fascist tactics. That is the extreme left.

Keep pointing fingers. You are part of the problem.

+40 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You open your thread with that, and then expect people to take your seriously? Why not just create your thread without the juvenile attacks? Name calling doesn't make your case stronger, only weaker.

As for the thread, Moby is a good artist, but should we really believe HE has the inside political knowledge? This guy has been against Trump from the beginning, it's not as though he is an impartial source of info. It's like saying Madonna has credibility when it comes to info on Trump. And whatever happened to Tom Arnold and that tape he had of Trump, that was supposed to drop a while ago... and nothing? When it comes to celebs and politics, they aren't all that sharp.
edit on 13-2-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Moby is the source? I suppose someone could counter with Tiesto, or if they're really edgy, Johnathan Peters.

+13 more 
link   

This just tells me that Donald Trump has all the aces in his hand and it's just a matter of time before he shows them. The big Washington, D.C. power players and their globalist compadres are pulling out all the stops to try and hide their corrupt asses.

Moby? hahahah!! OK. hahaha!

This is just too stupid to take seriously.

+3 more 
link   
They are pulling out the big guns now.
Moby...

edit on 2017-02-13T20:01:37-06:002201713America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The very first reports of it already stated that things in it had been confirmed to contains bits that were erroneous / fake. Therefore it CANT be 100% real.

Yawn.
edit on 13-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Everything you say is true. The 'Inbred' part is just informed conjecture.

I said the other night to a friend that doesn't follow politics so much, that Trump's people would probably try and force Priebus out, as he is looking out for the GOP and actually has some functioning brain cells.

The intelligence community is freaking out. In regard to the dossier and to the 'Candlelight Disaster', as I call it, at Mar a Lago.

Time is running out for him. I would bet $50 there are good odds on this in betting pools in the UK.

edit on 13-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The intelligence community is freaking out.

Good.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Moby is the source? I suppose someone could counter with Tiesto, or if they're really edgy, Johnathan Peters.

I'm reserving my opinion on the Russians and Trump until The Jackson Five release a statement.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How about Kanye West?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

You open your thread with that, and then expect people to take your seriously? Why not just create your thread without the juvenile attacks? Name calling doesn't make your case stronger, only weaker.

As for the thread, Moby is a good artist, but should we really believe HE has the inside political knowledge? This guy has been against Trump from the beginning, it's not as though he is an impartial source of info. It's like saying Madonna has credibility when it comes to info on Trump. And whatever happened to Tom Arnold and that tape he had of Trump, that was supposed to drop a while ago... and nothing? When it comes to celebs and politics, they aren't all that sharp.

Yea not sure how this thread is allowed especially telling certain people they can't or shouldn't comment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join