It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS implements "Operation Resistance". Gives Trump until February 28th to resign.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
"Operation Resistance"

Resistance to what? Trump was democratically elected by the people of the United States.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Being conservative is the new punk, who the hell thought about it?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I say put up or shut up ANONYMOUS!

Warning this and warning that, if you have the ability or information to have Trump impeached and/or removed from office darn well come across with the goods.

Essentially crap or get off the pot!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
*wakes up, opens one eye, sees Anonymous saying they are going to make a change, closes eye and goes back to sleep*

Seriously though Anonymous?? Lol over the last few years have become a joke. I'm still waiting on all the mass arrests of the worlds politicians that are involved in child abuse to arrested. Something that Anonymous were going to expose. I'm waiting for their was on corrupt politicians and bankers that Anonymous were going to expose but as per usual nothing has happened.

This is what is written from one of the pages in the OP apparently this is from Anonymous:
'On March 1, if this doesn’t take place, the call is for people to take to the streets and mass march for change – “On March 1st, expect us all.”

Right yeah ok so everyone is going not go to work for the day just to go and have a march which will lead to absolutely nothing. How many time have Anonymous planned marches (million mask march comes to mind) when no one turns up. I've never seen a million people marching for Anonymous. Even here in the U.K. on guy fawkes night you get a few thousand people demonstrating in London but they soon end when the demonstrators go home before the trains stop running

Like Andy06shake said who posted above me ... Anonymous put up or shut up. It's all getting boring now

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They certainly do put a lot of effort into looking punk rock, for a bunch of guys who cover Hewie Lewis and News.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Im with your opinion. 'Anonymous' is a name anyone can adopt to feel like theyre part of a resistance.
Putting on a mask and issuing idle threats to give themselves some semblance of control and power.
I think the mod from their parents basements have gotten to them.
I think theres only about 20-30 groups now who claim to be the 'real anonymous'. All the original members were endicted back in 2006.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Anonymous needs to come forward and post here in ATS so we know if they are for real. Sometimes I wonder if they are a branch of Google, Facebook or tweeter.

Either that or is just some pimple face littler kid with nothing better to do but pass information around as facts.

Come on Anonymous if you are that bad come and post here in ATS, show what you have so we can take you seriously, we want to debate your sources first.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I thought this 'anonymous' group of fellers came from the millennial generation, tired of listening to their parents complaints about the gov., this and that?

We are legion...? Like a big man in a dark suit issuing grave threats, sounds the tone of their voice these days.

I hope they grow out of their one'sees soon.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: yuppa

They certainly do put a lot of effort into looking punk rock, for a bunch of guys who cover Hewie Lewis and News.

LOL. true. but A sa former anon myself i can attest to we normally dont care about anything but Lulz and fun.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The majority of American people don't hate both Clinton and Trump. Just stop. That's what people say when they can't cope with the fact that America rejected Hillary. Since she was rejected, everyone hates them both, not just one of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I hope they realize that this will be seen by violent animals who will use it to go out, buy a mask, and riot and assault people. If that happens to me, i will see anon in court. They are inciting violence by doing this. Because there are uneducated people out there who will join the cause just to riot.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: The GUT

Yep Anonymous sounds like theyve been co-opted by Soros and Co.

Someone had to cover their server rental costs.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: rickymouse

I dislike the violent, Leftists as much as the next guy, but no matter what side of the spectrum you lie we should all be cheering for the truth to come out.

We all know you can't rely on Governments and politicians to give us truth and we can't trust the media either. We now have to rely on Anonymous, Wikileaks etc to give us the truth.

Now, trying to get a President to reign via threat is wrong. If Anonymous has something on Trump then just release it and let the truth take care of itself.

I'm sure they would if they really had something. This "Step down, or else!" crap is for 2nd grade bullies.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Anymous hates everyone because Anymous is no one. How many members? How many agree with this? Impossible to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join