It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS implements "Operation Resistance". Gives Trump until February 28th to resign.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Yes, that is true and they embrace both sides. No one can no who is who until someone releases something serious. All bark and no bite.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Mandroid7

That'd be March 1st...

No leap year this year.

But your point is well made. Anonymous? There's a reason they're anonymous, they're ashamed of their obvious impotence and uselessness.

Lol, nice catch

Crow eaten..burp

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I'm sure Anonymous "Warns" a lot of people that we never hear about..or care about.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
what are they gonna do if Trump doesn`t resign?

Oh, they'll just set a new resignation date.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Lol lol
"Senior elected officials of the Independent Party"??? And just who is that supposed to be?
So on March 1st I guess they are calling for a day of rioting?
Crazy

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yep Anonymous sounds like theyve been co-opted by Soros and Co.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I support Anonymous as long as they are just releasing information and not acting in a destructive of malicious manner. I want the truth and I don't really care how we get it or who it comes from.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You know, I am all for transparency and deserved whistleblowing, but is Anonymous really going to deliver on this? Me thinks not. I am no supporter of any side, as I feel most comfortable in the middle, free to use my best judgement in any direction I see fit, but somehow I doubt that Anonymous is able to disrupt the system that has been in place so long that we still are unable to unravel and derail ourselves. It seems to be an ever-growing cancer that we are currently not able to stop the spread of. That being said, Anonymous is at a level of unprecedented access in transparency from any time we have ever known (thanks Internet). Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I just can't take these people seriously about anything. Seems more of some kind of Hollywood movie fantasy they are trying to live out.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If by some twisted turn of fate they succeeded, all they would manage is ferment civil war. Wonder how their little fragile psyches would handle that?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So, it appears that Anonymous may belong to the radical liberal Democratic movement.

They better watch it, Our Homeland security already knows where to find these guys. They have been let be so far but I am sure blackmailing the President won't go over too well with our government.

Who is next, individual senators and congressmen? The heads of our Intelligence agencies?
edit on 13-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I dislike the violent, Leftists as much as the next guy, but no matter what side of the spectrum you lie we should all be cheering for the truth to come out.

We all know you can't rely on Governments and politicians to give us truth and we can't trust the media either. We now have to rely on Anonymous, Wikileaks etc to give us the truth.

Now, trying to get a President to reign via threat is wrong. If Anonymous has something on Trump then just release it and let the truth take care of itself.

edit on 2017/2/13 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You have exactly 35 days or we will take to the streets in a day of resistance.

TRANSLATION: "We're gonna cry, block traffic, smash windows, and get tear-gassed by police."

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: rickymouse

I dislike the violent, Leftists as much as the next guy, but no matter what side of the spectrum you lie we should all be cheering for the truth to come out.

We all know you can't rely on Governments and politicians to give us truth and we can't trust the media either. We now have to rely on Anonymous, Wikileaks etc to give us the truth.

Now, trying to get a President to reign via threat is wrong. If Anonymous has something on Trump then just release it and let the truth take care of itself.

Yeah, just release the info, there is no law against that. By their threatening him like they are, that breaks a federal law which could lead to a long prison sentence. Blackmail is a serious offense, especially if it is used to influence politicians who control our country.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
ANON=See .Eye. Aye

REAL(likely)= 4chan, snowden, assange/wikileaks

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Well if the did take to the streets and march, that would have them actually doing something for once.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Uh ?

ISIS didn't exist in 2001 or 2002.

you might have misread but i never said they existed in 2001/2002

1- Release all the emails/phone calls and documents regarding WTC security and upgrades between Jan 2001 - Aug 2001.

2- Release emails and phone transcripts related to Qatar, Kuwait, Libya, ISIS and the US consulates operating there.

3- Release emails and intel data on Iraq from 2002

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think they'll find it hard to type their manifestos with their fingerses chopped off.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I think they'll be just about as effective with their fingers chopped off.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

They are completely fake. Total BS. If they were real, the first thing they would have done is a hacker version of the end-game in "Fight Club."

They are pure CIA con-job. That some of their "adherents" don't know who pulls the strings is irrelevant. These kinds of people almost never do.

Anon has stated before they do not do social engineering such as this. they are for the LULZ alone.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join