It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Whines As Trump Calls on Less Established News Outlets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
So as to avoid embarrassing questions about his Chief National Security advisor being a Russian plant?

It would be good to have straight up discussions around here..

Maybe you would like to explain why in December Russia was given a hall
pass under Obama's DOJ when they retired 27 million dollars
of penalties and 71 million dollars of fuel credits for Glencore right as
Obama was leaving office?

This was Glencores Chemoil, Marc Rich's old company
tied to The Clinton's.

Flynn had nothing to do with any of that shady stuff.

edit on 14-2-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Or, how about this one. Pelosi holding a press conference about fake
news, with the backing of her colleagues.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then bet she will never give a public retraction, leaving
the voters to think she was telling the truth.

How very convenient for her.

Small media outlets will report on this dishonesty, bordering on
an impeachable offense if she does not retract it.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: uncommitted

None of the above.

There was not one media agency aside from Fox that was
honestly reporting about Hillary's emails.

It may have been the big break when a small station got
Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton on the plane.

And I'll leave you to my posting history to figure out the rest,
thank you.

Other posts in other threads count for nothing when looking at a specific thread. You mean you preferred the reportage from Fox because of your own bias I presume? Any other response is pointless, it's all down to which provider matches your own opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Get over yourself if you think you have all the answers.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Go after the ball, not the player. Why are you making
this personal?

It is a well known fact that during the DNC leaked emails,
the media was found colluding with the Democratic Party.

With intent, covering up stories, planting falsehoods.
5 or 6 or more high DNC officials resigned because of the fallout.

And much more, they colluded to promote Hillary to the
front so she would have an sorely needed advantage.
( even with that she couldn't win)

They did this with funds transferred to SuperPac and
was basically illegal. And the media covered it up,
covered up everything.

Any comments on the issues?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Go after the ball, not the player. Why are you making
this personal?

It is a well known fact that during the DNC leaked emails,
the media was found colluding with the Democratic Party.

With intent, covering up stories, planting falsehoods.
5 or 6 or more high DNC officials resigned because of the fallout.

And much more, they colluded to promote Hillary to the
front so she would have an sorely needed advantage.
( even with that she couldn't win)

They did this with funds transferred to SuperPac and
was basically illegal. And the media covered it up,
covered up everything.

Any comments on the issues?

it just baffles me how people can be so blinded by there bias's. the facts can be laid out right in front of them in stone and yet they still will ignore it. before i go to far id like to state that its not a one sided affair, repubs and dems both are guilty of this. i see a larger portion of dems in general that seem to latch on to things and run with it not realizing there party has been doing the same for years but that may just be that way because of the stanglehold the liberal media had for decades. were finally seeing a balance of power in the media which is great even though no side tells the whole story, most the times not even half. by the silence since your post im guessing they realized the hypocrisy of their argument, atleast i hope they do so they can grow and become wiser. we all should be calling them out for their BS but so many people just like to read the news and accept it rather then examining whats being said.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Yes agreed, the facts in the DNC are plainly laid out
even by MSM reporting. There is no disputing the ethics
violations, rife corruption that when exposed brought about
one of the greatest Democratic upsets.

On the partisan part, certainly I agree.

edit on 14-2-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Actually I was asleep, we don't all live in the same time zone.

We are all partisan, we all acknowledge the media which reports the same news with the slant which most favours our bias. You say Fox reported the most 'honestly' - why was it more honest? What did they say that was more 'truthful' than other outlets - or did they just satisfy your own confirmation bias?

This thread is nothing to do with the Clinton email saga, it's about 'small' media outlets being allegedly more honest, with one of the examples in the OP that Trump said he wanted to hear more questions from conveniently being an affiliate of ABC - why then do you seem to think they would be more inclined to be more honest when their affiliation makes it very clear what their target demographic is?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
SO tragic how all these butthurt Hillary supporters continuously troll the threads, seldom adding anything of value. Spewing vitriolic abuse at anyone who disagrees with them. The irony is overwhelming.

You Americans are a very strange bunch.
edit on 15-2-2017 by Saibotkram1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Union proud, Union Strong....
/

Oh you poor, poor thing. Too young to know they fooled you....too attracted to the shiny object they gave you to care.

Dorian Soran v2.7
edit on 15-2-2017 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2017 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I wish the media outlets would not cover this moron's press conferences.

If I have to hear Trump talk about ratings/fake news one more time, I'm going to choke on all the vomit in my mouth.

He is the epitome of unpresidential.

“A cantankerous press, an obstinate press, a ubiquitous press must be suffered by those in authority in order to preserve the even greater values of freedom of expression and the right of the people to know.” —Judge Murray Gurfein, Pentagon Papers case, June 17, 1971

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
I wish the media outlets would not cover this moron's press conferences.

If I have to hear Trump talk about ratings/fake news one more time, I'm going to choke on all the vomit in my mouth.

He is the epitome of unpresidential.

“A cantankerous press, an obstinate press, a ubiquitous press must be suffered by those in authority in order to preserve the even greater values of freedom of expression and the right of the people to know.” —Judge Murray Gurfein, Pentagon Papers case, June 17, 1971

what about a deceiving, lying press? whats it say about that? kinda goes against informing the public if its full of untruths. i should make it clear im not saying any one place is better then the next. they are all full of lying bastards
edit on 16-2-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I love watching the self important news outlets crap their diapers over this.

There is always this looming claim that media bias is a myth. If that's true, why would any of them cares who get's to ask an unbiased question?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

They do need to get over themselves. The majority
of people do not trust them anyways and rightly so. They no
longer report the news, they report twisted story lines approved
by the Globalists.

Globalism is so UnAmerican.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Abysha

I agree 100%. I can't wait until we have a state-run media, sponsored by the president.

Then we won't have to worry about what are facts or not nor having to ask tough questions. So much simpler.

Interesting you bring up state run media when Trump's doing the exact opposite, expanding the media pool and bringing in more voices.

No, he's not. Don't let your love for Emo Don fool you into confusing his thin skin with a sense of ethics. He's not doing this to balance out the media; he's doing it because some of those networks hurt his feelers.

Believe me, if he were on good terms with all of them and he still did this, I'd be all behind him on it. But his reasoning is obvious and it's not noble.

What a good little sheep you are. When Obama cried about Fox News, excluded their questions during briefings, laughed a news from "bloggers", and only took staged questions for which he already had written answers...you were fine with that. He chose those who would "play ball" with him to make him look better and so he only had to deal with questions like "why are you so great?".

Trump does the same, but with the opposite side of "journalism" and you get your panties in a bunch and pretend he is doing something different. He isn't doing something different...he just isn't Obama. So if your feelings are hurt by this, I'm sure Obama and Hillary are open to you puckering up and kissing their behind. For now...let the adults run the country...we have so much to fix and little time to worry about your tears.

edit on 2/18/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I'm definitely not a fan of Trump but we have had state run media for decades thanks to the likes of Mazzetti/NYT and the MSM. Bernstein called them tf out back in the day. Your problem is that you've been conditioned to accept it.

Carl Bernstein Media & CIA

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Yeah, until trump decides he doesn't like their opinion or questions, then they will go on the "Bad" list. At which point trump will tell you they are bad, and then YOU will agree that they are bad.
I have an honest question. When did everyone decide that America isn't great anymore? Was it after trump said it want?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: lance_covel

Yeah, until trump decides he doesn't like their opinion or questions, then they will go on the "Bad" list. At which point trump will tell you they are bad, and then YOU will agree that they are bad.
I have an honest question. When did everyone decide that America isn't great anymore? Was it after trump said it want?

I think most people realized this after liberal judges began re-writing laws, when your president executed executive orders that were non-Constitutional, when liberal teachers began your indoctrination lecturing of our children with their opinions, when equality was replaced with special treatment, when you decided there were 1287 genders instead of 2, when the DNC was caught being the exact opposite of what they claim, when Planned Parenthood used taxpayer money to abort children, when you decided "RACIST" was your ultimate weapon, when BLM called for killing police followed by the killing of police, when left leaning protesters took away the freedom of speech from other Americans, assaulted them, destroyed property, etc., when your president favored black thugs over police officers, when our military was gutted, when Obama wouldn't enforce the law, when our troops were told not to fight during a war, when Obama decided killing US citizens with drones was fine, etc., etc., etc.

We wanted our freedom, rights, morals, values, laws and country back. We took it. We won! But America was always great...it was simply the radical left that was allowed to change too much that made it appear less so. But don't worry...that error is being corrected and...WILL NEVER AGAIN BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

edit on 2/19/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lance_covel
I have an honest question. When did everyone decide that America isn't great anymore?

The media has never ( at least in my lifetime ) represented
the people. They have without a doubt represented those
in Hollywood, the Elite, and Washington.

The media worked feverishly to make sure America was not
reported as doing anything good, and never reported
America's greatest towards other nations.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

And this hurt their evil egos so much, that the liberal mainstream media started making up FAKE NEWS every few days about President Trump. Simply reporting on Trump's "rookie mistakes" no longer satisfied the liberal press.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join