It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was right about illegal immigrants being criminals...well, at least 3 out of 4

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: seasonal

This is sarcasm right? This OP isn't a valid statistical sample and says nothing about the total population of illegals.

You're right. 100% of them are criminals and have violated US law.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
100% of Illegals are Criminals.

Why is that so difficult for liberals to understand. Just because you don't WANT them to be criminals doesn't make it reality. A criminal is a criminal and an idiot is an idiot.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Have 100% of them been to court and convicted of a crime?
You know, due process? Like it says in the Constitution?

edit on 2/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Was that in the constitution that you have to be convicted of a crime to be a criminal?? Sorry i missed that in my copy breaking a law by definition makes you a criminal prosecution is not a requirement. I can walk into a store today steal a soda odds are very good they wont prosecute. Why spend alot of money over a dollar coke? But i still broke the law and i stole something from someone else.

So lets look at illegals they broke several laws just being here in the first place. What were arguing over is if these offences are enough to warrant deportation.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That meant that more people would likely make an appearance before a legal entity,
You mean *gasp* due process?

Thing is that doesn't have much to do with deporting those with criminal records, which is what this thread is about.

Try quoting my entire post, or at least all of the relevant passages, if you expect a response. When you take a comment completely out of context, post a tiny portion, then claim I said something, you can't expect a valid response. I am not going back to search for the comment, because you failed to quote properly.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

To both you and dragonrrid...nice try...you failed.

I never said they were convicts which requires them to be convicted in a court of law. I said they are criminals which is a PROVEN FACT since they are here in our country without having followed the legal process to be here. So lets review...if you are in the USA without permission by law, you are here illegally and are therefore criminal. I guess the only exception would be an illegal who was forced into the USA without permission.

So just to help you out...I know how hard it is to use the dictionary when your goal is to deform the truth.

crim·i·nal
ˈkrim(ə)n(ə)l/
noun
1. a person who has committed a crime.

con·vict
noun
kənˈvikt/
1. a person found guilty of a criminal offense and serving a sentence of imprisonment.

And specifically to dragonrrid...yes...invading a country, not following the first law you are presented with, taking from the legal citizens by using what they have paid for (stealing), etc. They need to be deported. Especially since a criminal should not benefit from their crime. Allowing them to stay would benefit them for their crime and encourage others to break the same, federal laws.
edit on 2/17/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sorry it didn't come from CNN/ORC Poll, where for all we know all they do is sample illegal aliens.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join