It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was right about illegal immigrants being criminals...well, at least 3 out of 4

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPlow

Is there a large problem with these illegals, if so I would imagine they will be dealt with too.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Everybody. If you are here illegally you need to GTFO. I said it. What part if that do you not understand? Maybe one needs to rape one of your family members or murder them or would you not care and let them live in your home?

ICE is not targeting anyone. They are doing their job. The TRUTH is what was provided.
edit on 02pm28pmf0000002017-02-13T20:24:52-06:000852 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What would Happen to Me as a U.S. Citizen if I Tried to Illegally Enter Russia without a Passport ? Would I Get Free Health Care , Food Stamps , a Free Cell Phone , a Drivers License , Monetary Government Assistance , or be Possibly Arrested and Thrown in a Gulag while I was waiting to be Processed for Deportation Because they Have Laws there covering Illegal Entry and Enforce them ?
edit on 13-2-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They are prioritizing illegal immigrants with criminal records. That's why 3 out of 4 arrested have criminal records.

The headline is false. Unless you have some other data to back it up.

edit on 2/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

it's too late, some of these posters have bought in to the scapegoat propaganda hook line and sinker. they will gladly sign over permission to go after not only violent criminals and felons but anyone who crossed illegally, and that is just the start soon they will be calling for the deportation of "anchor babies." etc etc these are the ideas of the extreme right, the xenophobes, the bigots and the straight up racists.

where do we draw the line?

i think a more moderate, logical and "american" approach would be to focus on deporting the violent felons and immigration reform for those otherwise law abiding individuals willing to pay a fine, stay off public assistance and support themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

" xenophobes, the bigots and the straight up racists. "

How do you Equate an American Citizen who just Wants his Elected Officials to Enforce the LAW with these Ficticious Titles ? Anyone who would make Statements Like that would be Very Suspect in my Eyes..........

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I flew out of Atlanta this past Saturday and prior to the flight I went to the AA Admirals club.
This was first thing in the morning (between 5:30 and 6am on Saturday) - everything in the terminal was just opening up.

The guy at the front desk in the Admirals club said that they were short staffed because TSA had taken badges away from a number of their employees. There was only one employee inside the Admirals club trying to do everything (check people in, prepare food, etc....). Another Admirals club visitor said it was related illegal immigrant raids.

What is really scary is that if the AA Admirals club employees were impacted by the raids in Atlanta - that means that an illegal citizen (or a someone who was somehow impacted by the raid) was working inside the airport in a secure area.

That concerns me. Why would it take a raid for the TSA to identify these employees and revoke the badges?

Also - is it just me or does a disproportionate number of female employees working in the gift shops in american airports now wear a hijab? I travel through a number of airports on a regular basis: WI, La Guardia, Newark, ATL and DFW...it doesn't seem to matter which airport I am in. In the past I would have expected the cultural variation in the employee pool at any airport to pretty closely mirror that of the local community - in the last 10 years I have noticed a shift.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Agents arrested at least 680 people deemed "a threat to public safety, border security or the integrity of our nation's immigration system" in the operation, according to a statement by Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. More than 75% of those arrested were in the country illegally and had been previously charged with crimes ranging from homicide to sexual assault, Kelly said.

So lets look at range statistics

Range (statistics) The difference between the lowest and highest values. In [4, 6, 9, 3, 7] the lowest value is 3, and the highest is 9, so the range is 9 − 3 = 6.

www.mathsisfun.com...

So out of 680 people 75% at least had been convcted for homicide or sexual assault...?

Seriously?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How do you Equate an American Citizen who just Wants his Elected Officials to Enforce the LAW with these Ficticious Titles ? Anyone who would make Statements Like that would be Very Suspect in my Eyes..........

as an american citizen if you want to deport every last illegal and every "anchor baby" (which is what i was speaking of in the quote you seem to have taken out of context) you are not thinking logically and are forming your opinion out of spite, you want all "those people" gone at all costs. "those people" are ruining our country and need to be deported at all costs, the people who think like that are the people i am thinking about when i say extreme right, bigots, xenophobes, racists etc etc

yes "those people" committed a misdemeanor for being here illegally but it would be "unamerican" to want to turn them all back without any compassion. if you can't see that then we can agree to disagree to what it means to be an "american"

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

What happened is the French ran out of room on the plaque. The rest of the little known poem goes like this:

"Those who are granted access to freedom will have granted worth while adherence to rightful duties paths and laws "

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

as an american citizen if you want to deport every last illegal and every "anchor baby" (which is what i was speaking of in the quote you seem to have taken out of context) you are not thinking logically and are forming your opinion out of spite, you want all "those people" gone at all costs. "those people" are ruining our country and need to be deported at all costs, the people who think like that are the people i am thinking about when i say extreme right, bigots, xenophobes, racists etc etc

yes "those people" committed a misdemeanor for being here illegally but it would be "unamerican" to want to turn them all back without any compassion. if you can't see that then we can agree to disagree to what it means to be an "american"

No , All I was Advocating is the U.S. Government Enforce the Law . The " Tired and the Poor " are Always Welcome to the Land of Opportunity as long as they get here through the Front Door.........
edit on 14-2-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

What would Happen to Me as a U.S. Citizen if I Tried to Illegally Enter Russia without a Passport ? Would I Get Free Health Care , Food Stamps , a Free Cell Phone , a Drivers License , Monetary Government Assistance , or be Possibly Arrested and Thrown in a Gulag while I was waiting to be Processed for Deportation Because they Have Laws there covering Illegal Entry and Enforce them ?

Why do I care what happens to you in Russia? I don't live in Russia and don't care about their immigration model. Why is Russia's immigration model even the standard to adhere to?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nothing is false and they should be targeting criminals. The fact is that the argument from the pro immigration crowd is they are not criminals. Bull#...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm all for deporting anyone who is here illegally, but your argument is flawed. they specifically targeted known criminals. This not only has nothing to do with you3/4 example, but shows they're actually only arresting the right people 75% of the time.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Is there a large problem with these illegals

originally posted by: seasonal

And being in the US illegally.

Careful there. Your bias and bull# is starting to expose itself.

edit on 14-2-2017 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Everybody. If you are here illegally you need to GTFO. I said it. What part if that do you not understand? Maybe one needs to rape one of your family members or murder them or would you not care and let them live in your home?

ICE is not targeting anyone. They are doing their job. The TRUTH is what was provided.

I mean, I don't know what's worse - "possibly" people being raped or murdered by "them" or #ing literally people being raped and murdered by the privileged angry white men who were born here.

But I digress...you voted for a total #in chad-bro # boi who admits to sexually assaulting women. And you even dare to attempt a rebuttal and use rape and murder as your reasoning. # right off sir. # right off into the ocean. Head first.

edit on 14-2-2017 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow

I mean, I don't know what's worse - "possibly" people being raped or murdered by "them" or #ing literally people being raped and murdered by the privileged angry white men who were born here.

But I digress...you voted for a total #in chad-bro # boi who admits to sexually assaulting women. And you even dare to attempt a rebuttal and use rape and murder as your reasoning. # right off sir. # right off into the ocean. Head first.

Maybe you need to look at violent crime statistics. Most likely that wouldn't be a White man doing that you bigoted, racist.
edit on 14-2-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: MrPlow

Maybe you need to look at violent crime statistics. Most likely that wouldn't be a White man doing that you bigoted, racist.

52% of rapists are white and just as well, rapists are more likely to also be career criminals.

Please feel free to do some actual due diligence - preferably before posting a half-baked rebuttal.
ucr.fbi.gov...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Ok, put them in prison then.

Also get the illegal aliens out of the country.

Either we are a country of law and order or not.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

But you didn't say rape.

You said rape and murder.

When taking those two statistics together, the crimes you originally were alluding to, and it is not White males doing the majority.

Feel free to keep up your false narrative though in order to deflect from your favorite protected group and the disproportionate amount of crime they commit per capita.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join