It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was right about illegal immigrants being criminals...well, at least 3 out of 4

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Does anyone remember Trump said he is going to start with the criminals, he is doing what he said.

This is going to become the new normal.

Doesn't anyone one remember that is what Obama was doing?

60,318 (92 percent) of all interior removals were previously convicted of a crime.

www.ice.gov...

edit on 2/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Krazysh0t

All Illegals Are Criminals , they Committed a Crime Entering the U.S. . They All Must get picked up and Deported , it's the Law .

Thanks for pointing out that even looking at it from a right wing perspective, the title is stupid.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: seasonal

I think you have surpassed cult of personality and have headed straight into divinization. It's quite clear to anyone paying attention that Trump has no idea what he is doing.

That's not an argument. Not at all.

He beat the entire GOP field, beat Hillary, all after building a multi-billion dollar empire.

He's far smarter than the average individual. Maybe that's where all this butthurt comes from.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

This is sarcasm right? This OP isn't a valid statistical sample and says nothing about the total population of illegals.

Really saying the LATIMES isn't credible ?

I'm actually saying the OP isn't credible. It's his title. Not the LA Times'.

are you seriously trying to argue that all ILLEGAL immigrants aren`t criminals?

I could say that the fact that they are illegally here makes them all criminals but I`ll let you try to figure it out for yourself why ILLEGAL immigrants, who are in the country in violation of our immigration laws,are criminals.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

He's far smarter than the average individual.

Of course he is. Just ask him.

link   

All Illegals Are Criminals , they Committed a Crime Entering the U.S. . They All Must get picked up and Deported , it's the Law .

Thanks for pointing out that even looking at it from a right wing perspective, the title is stupid.

Yes , sometimes the Truth Hurts . Get Over It .

link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Yup. A misdemeanor is a crime. No doubt about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The problem is what you find shocking is what I find necessary.

And dangerous is a relative term. If you think what he has done in his first 3 WEEKS, you are going to get a rash from your filled pants.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Where you see intelligence, I see luck. Luck that can only hold out for so long. Hell it's already starting to catch up with him as he learns that you cannot govern like his campaign style. It'll be REALLY funny if his words about banning Muslims bites him in the ass during that EO lawsuit and it gets overturned because of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Just paying attention and slowly filling my case and reasoning for impeachment.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yes , sometimes the Truth Hurts . Get Over It .

Get over what? I didn't write the title. I found it stupid too.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And he was keeping it super secret squirrel too. Wonder why it was kept sooooo quiet?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

So you don't care about the difference between illegals who commit violent crimes and those that are here living with the family and just trying to get by? I mean TRUE they are all illegals because we said so, but that doesn't mean they are necessarily on the same level as rapists and murderers either.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Let me know how it goes when you vote for articles of impeachy.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He's far smarter than the average individual.

Of course he is. Just ask him.

Don't need to.

His opponents don't even know what simple words like racism, illegal vs legal, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, etc, mean. Not exactly a high bar to meet.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Will do. You are first on my list. Anything for a pal

edit on 13-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Secret? No.
www.theatlantic.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 2/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Sure thing.

It was luck that made him billions and luck which put him into the White House as the leader of the free world.

I guess he's just the luckiest man alive.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Sure thing.

It was luck that made him billions and luck which put him into the White House as the leader of the free world.

I guess he's just the luckiest man alive.

Poor analogy. Luck of birth and an inheritance CERTAINLY gave him his wealth. His can do attitude earned him what 3 bankruptcies?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
I shouldn't be surprised. People forget that far more illegal immigrants were deported under Pres Obama than under Pres Bush. So this is basically the rebranding of something that was already happening.

Except that isn't even true.

All he did was start calling people turned around at the border "deportations", when that isn't really accurate. The numbers were manipulated.

What he’s getting at: Obama is boosting his "removal" statistics by including people who used to be on the "return" list.

How many people has Obama really deported?

Immigration authorities, he tells the Monitor, started placing more formal removal orders against unauthorized immigrants apprehended near the border. That meant that more people would likely make an appearance before a legal entity, rather than pressing them to sign “voluntary return” forms by which they agreed to leave the country of their own accord. That artificially inflates the number, says Dr. Rocha. “It’s not necessarily that more people were being kicked out the country.”

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join