It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Duke endorses Kieth Ellison for DNC Chair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Famed KKK member David Duke endorsed Kieth Ellison on Twitter.

Keith Ellison, Sally Boynton Brown or Jehmu Greene would all be excellent choices - I really like Keith though... I mean, at least he knows. twitter.com...

After the outcry against Trump for the same reasons, should Ellison and the DNC disavow? Should we ask about the ties to white supremacy? Will we hear anything about this from the media?
edit on 13-2-2017 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Ellison is obviously a racist. So must be all democrats.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Unless Duke's enforcement was asked/looked for, who cares---Duke is looking for his 4th 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Unless Duke's enforcement was asked/looked for, who cares---Duke is looking for his 4th 15 minutes of fame.

I don't think anyone should care. But I am interested if the media will maintain the positions it has had in the past, or will it avoid the issue because it involves someone on their team.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Endorsements from RACISTS only matters when theres a R by their names.

Sad but true.

The media is still too busy shilling for the side that lost the election.
edit on 13-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
People have been calling this guy a Democrat operative for years, so maybe the person he's endorsing is the person the Democrats don't want you to vote for.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Do you know David Duke is a registered Republican, held office as a Republican, and is now unemployed. What the # does anyone care what he says about anything, much less who should run the Democrats?!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yeah, because we all get a chance to vote for this right? Are you Australian?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

Do you know David Duke is a registered Republican, held office as a Republican, and is now unemployed. What the # does anyone care what he says about anything, much less who should run the Democrats?!

Ask the media the same question, because they used it to slander Donald Trump's candidacy.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Lol David Duke must sit aound chucking as he trolls whomever he wants whenever he chooses. Is it reverse support, double top secret inverse against?

Anyway ya slice it...this guy has everybody's attention whenever he "supports" someone.

I think its pretty clear

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

I don't think anyone should care. But I am interested if the media will maintain the positions it has had in the past, or will it avoid the issue because it involves someone on their team.

I hate to ruin it for you, but they won't. These media double standards have been pretty apparent for a while now. For me it was most evident right after the Bush Administration. Now going through the Obama Administration, and now having a republican Administration it is pretty clear that they have no intention of changing.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: TheTory

I hate to ruin it for you, but they won't. These media double standards have been pretty apparent for a while now. For me it was most evident right after the Bush Administration. Now going through the Obama Administration, and now having a republican Administration it is pretty clear that they have no intention of changing.

I figured as much. When the American Nazi Party leader favoured Obama, there wasn't a peep from the usual suspects.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

lol I'm sure he's trolling, just like his dear leader and fellow white supremacists.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Looks like the KKK has found a new home at the DNC.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

Because he's a Racist duh.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Looks like the KKK has found a new home at the DNC.

A New Home? You mean there original home.

new topics

top topics

join