It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA so concerned over Donald Trump's ties to Russia they've 'withheld information from president...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

More great news!

Thank goodness someone's brain is still operating! This is what happens when you trash the US Intelligence agencies. They have 6 ways from Sunday to screw you!

What is it with you guys and extrapolating Trump's criticisms of specific people and apply them to larger groups? YOu say he hates women because he called Rosie a fat pig. You say he hates Mexicans for saying a certain segment of illegal aliens are criminals and rapists. In this case he criticized the Director of the CIA and you expand that to include all intelligence agencies?

You live in a media manufactured bubble.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Who the hell inside the NSA is playing politics and leaking information?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well Snowden obviously had friends and associates in the agency, he even allures to the fact in some of the interviews.

Possibly they are playing politics and/or leaking information.

Christ is probobly in the job description.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Like I said earlier: Story planted by Trump to establish Plausible Deniability.

RE: Flynn resignation.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

You live in a media manufactured bubble.

And you live in a fantasy where someone's words don't have implications and meaning.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"Whistleblowing" is pretty clearly understood.

This isn't "whistleblowing". Its more like "dog whistle". Is Trump a psyop to marginalize CTers?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If Trumps a psyop stuff being his handler.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Uh oh, Fox is asking some very relevant questions. "Administration is in complete chaos"

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

YOu say he hates women because he called Rosie a fat pig. You say he hates Mexicans for saying a certain segment of illegal aliens are criminals and rapists.

I never said any such thing! Please, constrict your replies to me based on my posts, not on your projection.

In this case he criticized the Director of the CIA and you expand that to include all intelligence agencies?

What case? Trump has been trashing the entire intel community ever since he was elected President .

Whatever the case, Trump’s assaults on a core element of the government he is soon to lead have most observers focusing on the damage he is doing to the 17 institutions that house our spies and analysts. In his campaign to smother the notion that Russia hacked the U.S. election, he has thus far smeared the CIA and its sister agencies with accusations of politicizing intelligence, gross incompetence and even fabrication—to the horror of Republicans and Democrats in Congress, the foreign policy establishment and of course the intelligence community itself.
www.politico.com...

This is all on "The Donald", and has nothing to do with Rosie O'Donnell!

edit on 14-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

I like to call it auto-gaslighting. Putin supporters pretending the world is fake and their minds and their thoughts are the only things that are real.

originally posted by: TheBulk
That's a total lefty thing. I cant tell you how many times I've heard them say, "reality has a liberal bias".

I didn't realize backing Putin was a left or right thing. I thought it was the free world versus a rat-like megalomaniacal tyrant bent on snuffing out the Western world's light by imploding democratic countries through subversion and sedition.

Putin's Russia sure has been busy...

• France 24 (2017-02-13) French presidential hopeful Macron the 'target of Russian fake news attacks'

• Independent (2017-02-13) Finland stops Russians buying land near military sites amid invasion fears

• The Denver Post (2017-02-13) Did National Security Adviser Michael Flynn commit sedition?

edit on 14-2-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If the allegations in this report are accurate then the only ones guilty of treason are the intelligence officials who believe they're right to pick a president is greater than the electorate's. These intelligence agencies are out of control.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
If the allegations in this report are accurate then the only ones guilty of treason are the intelligence officials who believe they're right to pick a president is greater than the electorate's. These intelligence agencies are out of control.

Please let me refer you to this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Plenty of people are out of control apparently.....

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The author of the piece is John R. Schindler.

Is that this guy?

Married US Naval War College professor put on leave after nude photo he allegedly sent to woman was posted on Twitter

Professor John Schindler at the US Naval War College in Rhode Island allegedly took a photo of his penis and sent it, along with the caption 'Got this?'

He also allegedly sent an email which said he was in a non-traditional marriage and was looking forward to meeting his recipient, whom he called a 'vixen'

Schindler frequently engages in heated exchanges with critics on Twitter and has deleted his Twitter account
He has been placed on leave and the college's president has ordered an investigation

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Grabbing pu##y is fine, but sharing d##k pics is a cardinal sin?

That is just locker room talk. Thanks to Trump we know that's perfectly legitimate behavior.

Who cares about his personal life right? REAL Republicans know that doesn't matter.

How funny that you wrote a thread with the title "Trying to understand the hypocrisy?"

Since you are having a hard time understanding how people can be so hypocritical, maybe you should try walking to the nearest mirror and having a good long look.
edit on 16-2-2017 by RightInThere because: final attempt to get dailymail quote to display

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Who the hell inside the NSA is playing politics and leaking information?

there is right now a Russian spy ship 30 miles off the coast of Connecticut where our sub base is located, you don't think they have the ability to receive information from a plant or a mole?....maybe...jusuuust maybe....the NSA has learned a lot more than you or the trumpsters on this thread, BFFT
edit on 16-2-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The intel community is not only withholding info from the white house, but what they do divulge to Trump in his daily intelligence briefings must be "kept short and without nuance".

mother jones ( I can hear the grumbling over the source already...I don't care)

"These issues about the overall length of the book as well as whether there are going to be conflicting interpretations—that unfortunately sounds like…bowing to the reality of a president with a short attention span and little ability to deal with ambiguities," says Paul Pillar, a former senior CIA official who is now a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and Georgetown University.

edit on 2/16/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

maybe...juuuuust maybe, they have info that they need to make public, BECAUSE REPUBLICANS aren't listening and taking seriously this Russian election interference. the congressional republicans are so giddy over cutting taxes to the wealthy, and getting rid of every democratic government program since Roosevelt, they will hang onto trump no matter how treasonous he appears to be.....if Obama did something like this, we would already be in our 2nd week of impeachment proceedings.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join