It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA so concerned over Donald Trump's ties to Russia they've 'withheld information from president...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense
So an anonymous NSA insider gifted some info to a journal, owned by someone 'close to Trump' let's say, hoping that this tid-bit will 'escape' Trump's ears ...
*shakes head*

I am not sure why that surprises you. In case you hadn't noticed, the White House is in a bit of crisis right now with the number of people leaking insider information.

archive.fo...
time.com...
www.pbs.org...
dailycaller.com...

A small sampling of some of the twitter accounts:
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

There is a revolt happening.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that the NSA thinks it needs to withhold information from the President or that his supporters think it is fake news so they don't have to consider the implications of it being true.

They don't realize they are not supporting Trump they are supporting Putin. No doubt that was part of the strategy, convince people attacking Putin is attacking Trump.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

..his supporters think it is fake news so they don't have to consider the implications of it being true

Sums it all up for me : Trump is so untrustworthy that sensitive info is kept away from him.
Lord knows what he could 'Tweet' 20 seconds after his briefing

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It doen't surprise me at all, caught this earlier : Ttrump administration leaks

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

What's hilarious is the need to immediately label anything as fake news that came from an anonymous source. Like such things NEVER happen anymore.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
It doen't surprise me at all, caught this earlier : Ttrump administration leaks

Ah, I get it. You were surprised the NSA leaked it directly to Kushner's paper. Maybe the leaker wanted Putin's supporters - I refuse to call them Trump supporters any longer - to realize it wasn't fake news, having come through a source that would have no reason to lie since it would be against the paper's interests?

edit on 13-2-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If they really think the oval office has been compromised by the Russians, then why don't they find somewhere else to brief the President?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You people do know the news source, right? Like, you read the article?

The New York Observer's website is an amalgamation of several media brands bought by Mr Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

Mr Kushner was the owner of the news website until last month when he was named a senior White House adviser.

He is married to Mr Trump's eldest daughter, Ivanka.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
As best as i can define it, there's real 'fake news', which generally does come from and to nothing (Bowling green) which then gains life from the oxygen of exposure

And what i'd call 'gossip news'
Credible stuff but non substantiated because no-one claims ownership to it

In the first example, there is no veracity what so ever
In the second, there probably is a lot of veracity but no one will admit to it ovrertly : they''re out if they do

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
MORE TO THE POINT:

This is obviously a TRUMP communications strategy.

He plants the news that info is being withheld so he has an out when things go South - he was not properly informed. It's not that he didn't listen, or that he blew off the briefings - those awful terrible bureaucrats did not give him the information he needed to do his job.

A set-up.

Totally obvious.

edit on 13/2/17 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/2/17 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I just think some people have an over inflated idea of how Soros spends his money. According to some conservatives he is apparently feeding money to the entire liberal resistance movement.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If true, these NSA traitors should be dealt with as such. These unelected, unaccountable, shadow government types need to be taken down, or they will continue to lead us into war and ruin.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yeah why, not !
Unwittingly unaware that Kushner was the new boss who happens to be ...oops
Bravo James Bond

Maybe, it's a means of reaching out, as to say that there are some 'not so crazy people' in the administration
Maybe, the importance of the leak went 'unread' by the WH

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Eh ??
Soros ?
Where'd he come into this?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
If they really think the oval office has been compromised by the Russians, then why don't they find somewhere else to brief the President?

Probably for the same reason Israel is hesitant to share intel with the United States.

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

His name pops up all the time when liberals are doing things that conservatives find inconvenient. This page is now three pages long. I'm sure its safe to say his name has been invoked at some point already without going back and checking. Though if I'm wrong, it would only be a matter of time before it was.

It's like the liberal Godwin's law. All complaints about liberals will eventually accuse Soros of funding it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Or, alternatively, it could be lifetime staffers in every branch, simply freaking out - this can not be happening !
How else could they draw attention to a bat-tish crazy President ?

By going off record, underground, sending up balloions .. letting out the pigeons

I dunno, but there's a lot of negative 'noise' coming out

With or without Soros' aid ;p

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Oh I agree. I was just being a bit facetious. I think that there are far too many leaks of this nature for them to all be fake news. Some may be exaggerated or untrue, but the staggering number of them means that more than a few are likely true. I was merely poking fun at the ways these eye opening controversies are just hand swept away as fake news.

Another good one is when they bring up the boy who cried wolf analogy while dismissing another controversy that should be alarming them.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Better not give him info about aliens, or he might try to build a wall between the moon and earth

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that the NSA thinks it needs to withhold information from the President or that his supporters think it is fake news so they don't have to consider the implications of it being true.

Well I'm a supporter and I hope the part about NSA withholding information from the President is not only true but can be proven so. Then the draining can begin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join