It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Encounter and Photo of a Handprint it left on me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Invaderzed
If you want me to share my story here or start a new topic let me know. Just know it has to do with Los Alamos and the Greys and I'm 100% honest about everything that happened.

Heck I wanna hear it. You sound like me. Signed up years ago after the relief of finding ats to share something that has eaten me away inside dealing with alone to the point it will be the death of me. But after seeing how some members tear OPs to shreds, I realized what I'd be in for and it's too delicate a subject to face backlash over but I just know that if never buy what I have to say. Not if it came from the mouth of mother Theresa. And I even have about 3000 hd pictures and videos proving my story but in the new ats climate I'd be called a loser I'm sure and told I fabricated or photoshopped three thousand files even though the only graphics program I've ever used in my life was kidpix and nothing since like 1993. So do tell. Or did you post a new thread?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Oh my god if u read my story on page 4 like ten post a back you'll see why I never really study this phenomenon when you imagine what I feel when for example I hear the first two accounts here

youtu.be...

Or watch this vid

youtu.be...

It's always the same hallucinations your aliens and my black slash tv static figures and man in the hat...something real is halpeming here like the archons in the bible I almost feel these are other dimensional beings that get something out of human fear...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
did you report this incident to anyone or any ufo reporting sites by chance? I can honestly say I have NOT heard of any alien race with 5 fingers like ours. Usually its 3 or 4, and you said with the middle fingers longer. Very interesting. Thanks for the post.

Also didnt have the big head, but had the eyes nose and mouth...

Obviously a hybrid.
edit on 2/22/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'd freak the f out if this were me..

Did you notice anything else in the following 2 years up until now?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It's posted. It's under "my alien encounter while growing up in Los Alamos." Sorry for kind of taking over your thread? but it's related... just didn't want to take over your thread completely I guess. Bare with me here, I'm a noob

Don't worry about it at all. Thanks for replying! I'll check that thread out

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

If you want me to share my story here or start a new topic let me know. Just know it has to do with Los Alamos and the Greys and I'm 100% honest about everything that happened.

Heck I wanna hear it. You sound like me. Signed up years ago after the relief of finding ats to share something that has eaten me away inside dealing with alone to the point it will be the death of me. But after seeing how some members tear OPs to shreds, I realized what I'd be in for and it's too delicate a subject to face backlash over but I just know that if never buy what I have to say. Not if it came from the mouth of mother Theresa. And I even have about 3000 hd pictures and videos proving my story but in the new ats climate I'd be called a loser I'm sure and told I fabricated or photoshopped three thousand files even though the only graphics program I've ever used in my life was kidpix and nothing since like 1993. So do tell. Or did you post a new thread?

Post your experience, who cares if people doubt you. I'd love to hear it and see some pics. People will always doubt what they haven't experienced themselves, as I probably would if this hadn't happened to me. I'll definitely check that movie out today, it seems right up my alley. Thanks for posting!

I would have replied sooner to everyone but this thread got moved down to the bottom of myATS.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeTec
I'd freak the f out if this were me..

Did you notice anything else in the following 2 years up until now?

Not really that I can think of. If it did change something it isn't anything apparent.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join