It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shriners according to 'Rev' Ronald Hall

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
According to religous biggot Ronald Hall

"Shriners are linked to Islam and Communism"

"The Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine...Is an Islamic organization founded in Mecca in 644 As by the family of Mohammed. .... Freemasonry originates from ancient Assyria. Shriners are called 'Mohammedans.' A shrine is a tomb of a Muslim that is worshipped by other Muslims....
To join you must swear allegiance to Allah (the Islamic moon god)

Shriners and Mason's believe all religions are a path to Allah."

[End of Hall's thoughts, beginning of mine]

I make this thread to expose this lying "Christian" Rev. Unfortunately a lot of people believe such nonsense in Christianity and this is far from a minority opinion. He betrays his lying ways by reciting the usual lie that Allah is "a moon god" which has been sufficiently proven to be propaganda and a lie.

No true scholar would say such a thing, only a radicalized Christian Rev or another scholarly inept person would.

Besides the lies about Masons, Rev Hall claims (suspending all logic) that the first century second beast Nero whose name is Gematrically 666 in Greek and Hebrew, is Islam.

Rev. Hall is a liar. There is no doubt the beast was Nero or that John knew the identity of the person (not a religion that believes in the same thing as John, that Jesus is the Messiah) he was writing about.

"Let anyone with understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is 666."

A few things I would say to Mr Hall about 666.

It is also the number of Solomon, his Seal is the hex(6)agram, which is a symbol for 666 and the amount of gold talents he received in tribute mentioned twice in the Bible.

Tarsus, the city Saul came from, also is 666 in Gematria.

The particular Jews who expected Maschiach to be a warrior King that reinstates the glory of the Kingdom of Israel as it was under Solomon ultimately led to the fall of Judea.

Saul ruined Nazarene Judaism and paganised it.

Mohammed was not alive in the first century and doesn't have anything to do as a person or with 666 and neither does Islam. People will say a certain Arabic phrase looks like 666 in Greek, but that is not a reason to believe Mohammed or Islam (not a person btw, Mr Hall, read your Bible) and John would have written in Hebrew or Aramaic, then it would be translated to Greek. Not every Nazarene disciple spoke Greek and they were the majority at the time so Hebrew would have been the language of the autograph of Revelation.

Also Revelation exposes Paul as one of those who "say they are apostles but are not, and [Ephesians] have found them to be false.

The 7 Churches of Asia were the focus of Revelation and Ephesus is in Asia.

Where Paul was "Forbidden by the Holy Spirit" to preach.

"This you KNOW, ALL those who are in ASIA have turned from me."

Sorry Hall, but neither Islam or Mohammed is the second beast. Or any for that matter.

Shriners aren't evil and you, Mr. Hall, are A DECIEVER.

And hypocrite.
edit on 13-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Source: PDF called the_second_beast_of_revelation_finally_revealed.pdf

Unfortunately for Hall, it was ALREADY known that Nero was the second beast in 1 AD

So "finally" is a joke.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Shriners are just Masons who like to party, march in parades, and spend a lot of money, and, oh yeah, they support free medical care with free hospitals for children throughout the country.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: irenialilivenka

This is just wrong.
I am not active, but I completed my degree work and became a Shriner.
This is all a bunch of hooie.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

This is just wrong.
I am not active, but I completed my degree work and became a Shriner.
This is all a bunch of hooie.

Yes, I know. It is why I made the thread.

Totally agree.

But the man said it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Shriners are just Masons who like to party, march in parades, and spend a lot of money, and, oh yeah, they support free medical care with free hospitals for children throughout the country.

And throw a big Christmas party every year for poor kids.

I know

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I know

Christianity is full of these types of liars like Hall, unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: irenialilivenka

I know

Christianity is full of these types of liars like Hall, unfortunately.

I'm atheist, raised Christian.

Took me awhile, but I got there.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I hope you are not under the impression I agree with this satanic Reverend.

Seriously, that would hurt my feelings because I made the thread to expose this nitwit.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well, I remember you from my Revelation of Peter thread, and admire your inquisitiveness.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

"Let anyone with understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is 666."

This number is 6 x 6 x 6 = 216, which is Plato's "Perfect Number" and represents the "Perfect Cube".

The beast refers to a man in the flesh.

But, there is no Perfect Flesh.

Until, that is, we start to "re-engineer" human beings in the lab.

So, 666 refers to a man who has been genetically engineered by us to be Perfect in our eyes. i.e. we remove all genetic diseases, to restore the DNA to what we think is a pure form, and we select those genes that give the body physical beauty and strength, etc...Once we've "fixed" the problems with mankind, and created the "perfect DNA", then the time is right for the emergence of the Biblical 666, a "A man with Perfected Fleshy body" who will be the Beast of revelations.

Since he will think of himself as perfect, it's going to be a tough time for all of us imperfect beings in his world.

Just think of Trump, who "knows everything", and always knows how to solve everybody's problems, because he's always right, and always "wins".

That's the idea.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Are you claiming that Shriner regalia is not related to Islam and the Ottoman Empire?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I like some of what you say, about the perfect cube I did not know.

New Jerusalem is a cube.

But the beast 666 is Nero and I think my interpretation of the three beasts is accurate as it makes perfect sense.

So I disagree with your rather silly interpretation of Revelation.

Respectfully of course.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Are you claiming that Shriner regalia is not related to Islam and the Ottoman Empire?

I'm saying, not claiming, that Hall is a liar.

I don't have a problem with Shriners or Muslims.

Also, did I say anything of the sort?

No.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Well, I remember you from my Revelation of Peter thread, and admire your inquisitiveness.

Not sure what kind of questions I'd be asking in a thread like that.

I doubt inquisitiveness would be the right word.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Masonry doesn't have anything to do with brick laying either, lol.

Tell them to dump the Islamic crescent moon and star from their symbology then.

image search
edit on 13-2-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Not sure what kind of questions I'd be asking in a thread like that.

I doubt inquisitiveness would be the right word.

You are the last person to have commented in said thread, do you let someone else use your account or something?

You can see for yourself. SECRET Revelation of Peter (Ethipoic vs Syriac) is its name, we conversed.

ETA: Similar name, my mistake.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I think some people are getting confused. If you put what this "Reverend" said in the external quotes it will help to separate it from your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Masonry does;t have anything to do with brick laying either, lol.

Tell them to dump the Islamic crescent moon and star from their symbology then.

image search

Why should they lose a symbol of they like it?

Why would it bug you so that you needed to comment and give a link?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I think some people are getting confused. If you put what this "Reverend" said in the external quotes it will help to separate it from your thoughts.

That should not be, it was (before I edited) very clear where Hall's thoughts end and mine begin.

Nonetheless you may be correct, I fixed it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join