It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump voters believe a lot of insane crazy wrong dumb things

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: gunshooter

comments like this only prove you are only here to instigate, or be a troll.

I think you guys just hate it being pointed out that you only recently became concerned with "lies" and strategies. Where was this concern the last 8 years? It sees your concern is directly related to the media's. What was Obama's foreign policy? I still dont know to this day!

nope, that's not it at all, just really really done with trash talk like yours, that's all.......

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Obama didn't deserve all that, Trump does.

And you deserve a deflection trophy.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

That wasn't my argument at all and you know it. But if you are going to declare victory just because I won't engage you then have at it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RomeByFire

A BLM organizer can be accused of being a pedo and it's suddenly ALL BLM members being pedo's.

Is that anything like if there is a mass shooting.

Ip so facto all gun owners are mass shooters?

I didn't say that - YOU did.

If you think all gun owners are mass shooters, go for it champ.

That's pure ignorance and only a buffoon would perpetuate that non-sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You lost me at Mother-effing Jones.

Fake news.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Actually its the Hillary voters who are insane, crazy, wrong, and dumb. Just like the OP in this thread. why do stupid people have to come up with stupid threads like this with stupid titles attached to them? The maker of this thread is one of the biggest, leading problems in the U.S. "Lets do a bunch of name calling, and show graphs why I'm right." Could this thread get anymore childish. OP you should grow the hell up, and start acting like a friggin adult, instead of putting up trash like this, don't you think? BTW, that's a rhetorical question, I wouldn't want your (insane, crazy, wrong, and dumb) answer getting all over my post, so don't bother answering.

you can make the same comment about every pro Trump threads demeaning and exaggerating the 'left' or 'libtards' or snowflake etc.. the name calling and childishness is pathetic from either side even more from trumpaholics who calls people 'triggered' if anything at all is questioned; no matter if it warrants questioning or query the logic behind the actions.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama.

How many years of hearing Obama do we have to deal with?

He's not the President anymore. You guys need to get over it. You all act so butthurt because people trash Trump and you act is if no one has ever said anything bad about Obama ever and it's not fair.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist
a reply to: gunshooter

So,if someone put a box (with a hand sized hole in it) in front of you and said "The only way you are going to find out what is in this box is by sticking your hand in it." (holy cow,Kryties is rubbing off on me,lol)

Would you stick your hand in the box?

not the greatest analogy there, try again. or shock me with your genius brain.... (yawn)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

a reply to: TheBulk

Yet there are tons of parts that are hugely popular and the uninsured rate is at historic lows. Clearly SOMETHING is working right in it.

So explain clearly how Obama Care didn't address issues like this:
Old drug gets an absurd price hike to $89,000 Dollars per year [deflazacort]

How about you first point out where I said that Obamacare was perfect and there were absolutely zero problems with it?

I asked you a straight up question and you cannot even back up the flaw in Obama Care. But yet, you have all this snowflake energy to attack the Republicans for fixing the health care system. Quit being a total democrat by not answering straight up questions. It reminds me too much of crooked Hilary.

Lol. I'm not going to be shamed into answering your question by you being an obnoxious douche.

There you go again, I'm not going to answer because I'm a victim.

Lol.

Yeah I'm sorry that I don't like being insulted and talked down to when talking to others. Shame on me!

I am sorry you feel so tiny when you have no logical comeback and cannot answer questions with unbiased opinions. Try and get out of your cubby hole. You might as well accept the fact that DNC are OUT of being POTUS and your only solution to add positive notes on fixing a national issue is to cause more disruption and divisiveness across ATS forums. Just try and spit out a reason why Obama Care did not address insane incline in pill prices. Just try it!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

He's not the President anymore. You guys need to get over it. You all act so butthurt because people trash Trump and you act is if no one has ever said anything bad about Obama ever and it's not fair.

How about you enlighten yourself some more and read the entire thread before you try to come at me with some ignorant statement like that?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

What was Obama's foreign policy?

The fundamental transformtion of this country in to a banana republic complete with third world protests.

This was his foreign policy.

To make this country in to a hell hole like the middle east.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RomeByFire

A BLM organizer can be accused of being a pedo and it's suddenly ALL BLM members being pedo's.

Is that anything like if there is a mass shooting.

Ip so facto all gun owners are mass shooters?

I didn't say that - YOU did.

If you think all gun owners are mass shooters, go for it champ.

That's pure ignorance and only a buffoon would perpetuate that non-sense.

Over 80 years of gun control says otherwise.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Actually its the Hillary voters who are insane, crazy, wrong, and dumb. Just like the OP in this thread. why do stupid people have to come up with stupid threads like this with stupid titles attached to them? The maker of this thread is one of the biggest, leading problems in the U.S. "Lets do a bunch of name calling, and show graphs why I'm right." Could this thread get anymore childish. OP you should grow the hell up, and start acting like a friggin adult, instead of putting up trash like this, don't you think? BTW, that's a rhetorical question, I wouldn't want your (insane, crazy, wrong, and dumb) answer getting all over my post, so don't bother answering.

you can make the same comment about every pro Trump threads demeaning and exaggerating the 'left' or 'libtards' or snowflake etc.. the name calling and childishness is pathetic from either side even more from trumpaholics who calls people 'triggered' if anything at all is questioned; no matter if it warrants questioning or query the logic behind the actions.

"But the Trump supporters are worse" cries Odzeandennz... Just shut up with that crap, wow!!!!!! childish right here folks read this quote by Odzeandennz!!!!
edit on 13/2/17 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

I know I've seen dozens of posts supporting the claim about illegal voters in the last election.
I know I've read dozens of posts claiming that various media outlets that have a long respectable histories are touting lies and fake news so this list isn't entirely wrong.
You can't call this list fake news and yet believe some of the things on it.
That's hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Skywatcher2011

That wasn't my argument at all and you know it. But if you are going to declare victory just because I won't engage you then have at it.

All you do is argue and can't answer simple questions. Just deflect and redirect. Did you get a major in political science? Do you think that pretending to wear a white robe is going to help with finding solutions to anything? Your ears are closed, eyes are shut, and mouth is full of biased opinions. Your typical response is you will have none of that.

Of all the responses you make are all attacks. But no facts behind it. Just hot air.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

About the same amount of time that Hillary Clinton will still be used in the never ending, constant Trump campaign.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
whats funny is there are people who are pissed off at their keyboards right this second over this thread, and it's hilarious...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know I've seen dozens of posts supporting the claim about illegal voters in the last election.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take a drink from the fountain of knowledge.
edit on 13-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You lost me at Mother-effing Jones.

Fake news.

It's not fake news. It's their take on a PPP poll, which does show support of invading Mexico to be at 14% among Trump voters.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

the never ending, constant Trump campaign.

Otherwise known as "The Circle Jerk"

edit on 13/2/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join