It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump voters believe a lot of insane crazy wrong dumb things

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: TheBulk

Yet there are tons of parts that are hugely popular and the uninsured rate is at historic lows. Clearly SOMETHING is working right in it.

So explain clearly how Obama Care didn't address issues like this:
Old drug gets an absurd price hike to $89,000 Dollars per year [deflazacort]

How about you first point out where I said that Obamacare was perfect and there were absolutely zero problems with it?

I asked you a straight up question and you cannot even back up the flaw in Obama Care. But yet, you have all this snowflake energy to attack the Republicans for fixing the health care system. Quit being a total democrat by not answering straight up questions. It reminds me too much of crooked Hilary.

Lol. I'm not going to be shamed into answering your question by you being an obnoxious douche.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

A BLM organizer can be accused of being a pedo and it's suddenly ALL BLM members being pedo's.

Is that anything like if there is a mass shooting.

Ip so facto all gun owners are mass shooters?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: watchitburn

Hahaha
Not Alex Jones.
Hahaha
Not Breitbart
Hahaha
Not before it's news

Unlike the above mother Jones doesn't trade in fake news and conspiracy theories.
So the ha ha is on you.

en.wikipedia.org...(magazine)

Mother Jones (abbreviated MoJo) is a politically progressive American magazine

Mother Jones is a well know, far left fake news outlet. They have a long documented history of being Democrat propaganda.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
FYI Mother Jones is the lefts version of Breitbart.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: thesaneone

Ever heard of a little thing called "television"?

Oh wait, that's right, I'm talking to idiots. Of course you haven't.

Ah the television aka idiot box, no I don't own one.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Yet there are tons of parts that are hugely popular and the uninsured rate is at historic lows. Clearly SOMETHING is working right in it.

But again, this is on the Republicans. They are the one insisting on repealing and replacing instead of just fixing it. Of course we know why they are being stubborn and not fixing it. That would mean they'd have to admit that something Obama and his democrats did was good, and we can't have that.

It can't be fixed because it was designed to be replaced by single payer.

I truly doubt that as much as I want it to be true.

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

That has nothing to do with how the Republicans have no strategy whatsoever to come up with a replacement to the bill.

Apparently Democrats had no strategy to make Obamacare work. Just shove it through to find out whats in it. You see it's hard to believe you're genuinely concerned when you turned a blind eye to the last 8 years.

comments like this only prove you are only here to instigate, or be a troll.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Ever heard of a little thing called "television"?

Oh wait, that's right, I'm talking to idiots. Of course you haven't.

Ah the television aka idiot box, no I don't own one.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

At least Trump voters aren't violently rioting and beating people up across the country. At least Trump voters aren't out calling for more violence and excusing that which has already taken place.

No, you just did that during Obamas presidency....

Those extremes hardly represent anybody and if you were honest with yourself you would agree. Comparing the backlash Obama got compared to Trump is also being dishonest with yourself.

I know what I saw with my own eyes, unfortunately you are wrong.

Show me where there are hundreds of thousands protesting at Obama's inauguration.

Show me where the entire media has demonized Obama since his inception.

Show me where all of Hollywood came together to bash Obama, and used every platform they had to reinforce their political rhetoric.

Show me where Obama's face was under a cross-hair in an international magazine cover.

Show me where half the country called for Obama's impeachment.

Show me where the media was calling for Obama's coup.

I can go on and on but..

Really you want to compare Obama to Trump?

Go on, I'll wait..

link   

How about you first point out where I said that Obamacare was perfect and there were absolutely zero problems with it?

I asked you a straight up question and you cannot even back up the flaw in Obama Care. But yet, you have all this snowflake energy to attack the Republicans for fixing the health care system. Quit being a total democrat by not answering straight up questions. It reminds me too much of crooked Hilary.

Lol. I'm not going to be shamed into answering your question by you being an obnoxious douche.

There you go again, I'm not going to answer because I'm a victim.

Lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

As a joke,around the age of 19,I roller bladed all over a town in Minnesota in a makeshift nazi uniform during winter (when comet Hale Bopp was visible) drunk as hell.

I'll ask around my old friends and see if they have a pic of that so I can give it to the left to use to try to discredit people.

Those 4 pics they keep using are almost as stale as Adam Sandler.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

How many of the things on that list do YOU believe are true?
Anything?

Hey trump supporters. Let's get right into it.
How much on that list is true?
The number of illegal voters?
That Muslims should be banned?
The battle at Fraggle Rock?
Trump is more credible than the N.Y. Times?
We should have white history month?

Let's discuss.
You know before we throw the list out as fake news.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Obama didn't deserve all that, Trump does.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

I think you guys just hate it being pointed out that you only recently became concerned with "lies" and strategies. Where was this concern the last 8 years? It sees your concern is directly related to the media's. What was Obama's foreign policy? I still dont know to this day!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Typical leftist comment. Take no ownership of finding a feasible solution to a growing problem. Just bury it under a map or delete the problem from a private server. Bravo

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
FREE WORMS!
Man, I have eaten too many of those worms that I had to pay for.... now they will be free.

That's Mezcal for gringos, I want the good stuff.

The Smokey flavor in the mezcal is actually nice in a tequila lime chicken.

For drinking I like Quervo. I can't justify the price of Petron.

link   
Actually its the Hillary voters who are insane, crazy, wrong, and dumb. Just like the OP in this thread. why do stupid people have to come up with stupid threads like this with stupid titles attached to them? The maker of this thread is one of the biggest, leading problems in the U.S. "Lets do a bunch of name calling, and show graphs why I'm right." Could this thread get anymore childish. OP you should grow the hell up, and start acting like a friggin adult, instead of putting up trash like this, don't you think? BTW, that's a rhetorical question, I wouldn't want your (insane, crazy, wrong, and dumb) answer getting all over my post, so don't bother answering.

link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

What was Obama's foreign policy?

America last, the rest of the world first (under the guise of 'change')!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

So,if someone put a box (with a hand sized hole in it) in front of you and said "The only way you are going to find out what is in this box is by sticking your hand in it." (holy cow,Kryties is rubbing off on me,lol)

Would you stick your hand in the box?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

There you go again, I'm not going to answer because I'm a victim.

Lol.

Yeah I'm sorry that I don't like being insulted and talked down to when talking to others. Shame on me!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join