It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump voters believe a lot of insane crazy wrong dumb things

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Now you went and busted the poll !!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It was my pleasure

A typical Monday.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

You sure changed my mind!

Next time, it's Hillary!

I can only take so much internet shaming until I buckle from peer pressure. I hope my Facebook friends don't find out.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

You obviously took the poll at face value - which is why people like me are here to set you straight after looking into the poll itself and its metrics. And you say:

"I knew some weren't bright since they voted this guy in.

We'll see how bright you are after reviewing the content below (hint - not very!):

First - here is the actual PPP release (actual poll results)

Visit that link and you can view the National Survey Results beginning on page 4.

Second - it states, which you blindly parrot, that 14% of Trump supporters are in favor of invading Mexico. How did they get to 14%?? Lets look at the results of the question:

Looks like 7% to me - with a margin of error of 3.7%.

Third - they can't even accurately read their own metrics?? Is it an honest mistake?? Or was it done on purpose in an attempt to humiliate Trump voters and further stir up the left's base?? You decide:

They added 8% and 6% to get 14%... typical FAKE NEWS!! by the left.. By their logic/math, 167% would oppose the invasion! That's almost everyone - LOL!!!!!

BTW, 712 people were surveyed; 39% of them Democrat; 31% Republican; 29% Independent/other. Take that for what it's worth.

That's gotta hurt the ego. Guess they should start teaching again at those universities, instead of charging $100,000 to become a SJW. The critical thinking and comprehension skills of the OP are severely lacking based on your analysis.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: six67seven

You obviously took the poll at face value - which is why people like me are here to set you straight after looking into the poll itself and its metrics. And you say:

"I knew some weren't bright since they voted this guy in.

We'll see how bright you are after reviewing the content below (hint - not very!):

First - here is the actual PPP release (actual poll results)

Visit that link and you can view the National Survey Results beginning on page 4.

Second - it states, which you blindly parrot, that 14% of Trump supporters are in favor of invading Mexico. How did they get to 14%?? Lets look at the results of the question:

Looks like 7% to me - with a margin of error of 3.7%.

Third - they can't even accurately read their own metrics?? Is it an honest mistake?? Or was it done on purpose in an attempt to humiliate Trump voters and further stir up the left's base?? You decide:

They added 8% and 6% to get 14%... typical FAKE NEWS!! by the left.. By their logic/math, 167% would oppose the invasion! That's almost everyone - LOL!!!!!

BTW, 712 people were surveyed; 39% of them Democrat; 31% Republican; 29% Independent/other. Take that for what it's worth.

That's gotta hurt the ego. Guess they should start teaching again at those universities, instead of charging $100,000 to become a SJW. The critical thinking and comprehension skills of the OP are severely lacking based on your analysis.

You're giving the OP way too much credit.

The OP obviously didn't review the polls - he/she was just parroting - thus, you can't critically think about and comprehend something you never reviewed.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

They still get paid to post any lie that they can think of about the right.

CTR is still mainly in control of ATS.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know,right?

Someone obviously and constantly lying through their teeth is REALLY gong to change my mind about that sack of liberal snakes.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The right thing for the OP to do would be to admit that the data is flawed and that he was wrong in his assumptions.

. . . . . . . . hahahahahahahahahaha

Who am I kidding, sorry.

Trump voters are idiots.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
And the circle-jerk continues.........

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Did we invade Mexico yet?

We're coming Mexico! We want our Alamo back!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

At least we didn't have Hillary leading our circle jerk.

Think about that for a minute...

Yikes!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You don't find it funny how the data was deliberately misinterpreted?

I think it's a hoot!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I think you are looking for the "Relationships" forum.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did we invade Mexico yet?

We're coming Mexico! We want our Alamo back!

We tried, but there was this huge stupid wall in the way.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne
The whole world is laughing at Trump voters.
Poor them, they're too oblivious to see how much of an idiot he is.

Thanks for the reality freak show. Lolll

Trump and his supporters are laughing at you progressive communist losers.
You opened a can of whoop ass when you took on Trump, and you got spanked.
Laying on the floor kicking and crying in your soiled diapers wont do anything, but make more people laugh

Cry baby award goes to all cry babies. Congrats!

edit on 13-2-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Trump voters believe a lot of insane crazy wrong dumb things

Trump haters shouldn't be talking.

!. The planet is out to git us.
2. Guns are out to git us.
3. Bankers are out to git us.
4 GMO is out to get is.

and my new number 5.

5. There should be free and open travel to known TERRORIST states.

If you think Trump supporters are 'insane/crazy' yall need to look in the mirror.

don't defect away from the topic, by using the kindergarten phrase of "oh yeah, so what are you?....there is no other conclusion, then the trump voters trusted people that fed them outrageous bulls**t, that they still believe today.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well the ATS pro(tect)-Trump gatekeepers sure came out in force with this thread huh? BOOM. Page one and little more than vehement "I know you are but what am I,"s. We have to remember cantthink, he is their shinning light, their highway to crushing the evil left. Many, just like cult members can hear no wrong, no counter observations suggesting their savior is anything but the true master they wish him to be.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
A liberal says something dumb on Twitter: Liberals want to kill you if you disagree with them!

A poll shows that at least a few dozen/hundred Trump supporters believe dumb things: Hold on now. This poll is illegitimate and in no way reflects all Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Why don't we just arm the Mexicans who are here illegally and let them invade Mexico?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join