It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump voters believe a lot of insane crazy wrong dumb things

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
a reply to: cantthinkofausername

PPP performs automated telephone surveys using Interactive Voice Response (IVR). I've participated in many "automated telephone surveys using IVR. In 2008 and 2012, I was receiving one call per week for three or four weeks. In 2016, I was hanging up as soon as the recording activated.

I've been:

White
Black
Male
Female
Republican
Democrat
27 years old
40 years old
50 years old
Employed
Unemployed
Pro-life
Pro-choice

One reason I am never truthful is because the calls come into my business line, at night, usually after 8 PM and I'm quite annoyed.

Wonder when this poll was taken. May have missed an opportunity to again lie.

These poles lead a person to what the pole wants to show. I have taken many of them and they are all just garbage. Who pays for the poll and who writes the questions is important to consider. I will never believe in a political pole or any kind of a pole. Do you notice how the polls try to lead you onto a certain path and in the end you feel you probably implied something you did not even believe you would say.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
FREE WORMS!
Man, I have eaten too many of those worms that I had to pay for.... now they will be free.

That's Mezcal for gringos, I want the good stuff.

Last time I checked, I am a gringo... not entirely blanco, but gringo, nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Last time I checked, I am a gringo... not entirely blanco, but gringo, nonetheless.

That's okay, El Gato, I still like you.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
originally posted by: Tardacus

a reply to: EightAhoy

people still believe in polls?? lol

Thanks for that info because I couldn`t find any information on how this poll was conducted.

About

In addition to cost and time advantages, IVR technology has helped to poll more accurately. We can reduce interviewer bias to zero by eliminating the live human interviewer. Every poll respondent hears the exact same questions read the exact same way.

AKA, fast and cheap.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So they attack voters because they can't attack the politicians.

Brilliant

Isn't that EXACTLY what the entire Right is doing towards the entire Left currently and repeatedly?

Brilliant

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

So they attack voters because they can't attack the politicians.

Brilliant

Isn't that EXACTLY what the entire Right is doing towards the entire Left currently and repeatedly?

Brilliant

Nope

You got it wrong again.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Its all they have ever been capable of.

Its business as usual on the right (the wrong) side of things.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

this stupid crap that the left keeps spouting, is exactly the reason WHY, moderates are being driven harder and harder TOWARD trump. I personnally despise the man, HOWEVER after watching, listening, and being insulted OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, not only am I going to vote for him again, I am voting straight republican the next time I have to vote, AND I have joined the local republican volunteers. FURTHER, I have given trump $100, not because I like the man mind you, but because I sure as hell want the the democrats to lose. IF any of these SNOWFLAKES would have insulted me to my face, like they constantly due in the media, and on facebook, I damn well would have been in a fight by now. HOWEVER, since these cowardly, narcisistic morons with a superirty contest think that they can degrade me, and people like me in some false sense that they will shame me for DOING MY CIVIC DUTY, and VOTING FOR WHO I THOUGHT WAS BEST. I'm going to go full tilt ignorant on them, and do my best to get 4 more years of trump.

Camain

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne
The whole world is laughing at Trump voters.
Poor them, they're too oblivious to see how much of an idiot he is.

Thanks for the reality freak show. Lolll

Laughing on the outside

Crying on the inside

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

This rhetoric is getting so old man. What are you even afraid or worried about? Has he done anything to affect you negatively yet?

No your emotions don't count.

So you're afraid he has the big boys around him?

You don't call your sister to a gang fight.

edit on 13-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's okay, El Gato, I still like you.

I've eaten them too.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Nope

You got it wrong again.

As it happens, my eyes and ears prove me right, unfortunately for you.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Laughing on the outside

Crying on the inside

Nope

You got it wrong again.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

..Unless this is your sister! (Not for the squeemish!)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well the alternative to voting Trump was voting for Clinton, in my life time the country has been controlled by Bushes and Clintons and Obamas yes I count the Reagan years as Bush years. The Clinton body count is common sense and it kept growing even during the election. So how these people can act like they are more intelligent, more informed and have the higher moral high ground because they voted for a mean spirited criminal with a vagina is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

..Unless this is your sister! (Not for the squeemish!)

Damn that was brutal and she's no joke.

I wouldn't want to mess with her unless I had people just like her on my team. See where I'm going with this?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yep, monsters fighting monsters and all.

I wish the guy the best of luck. We all need it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hey you're welcome, we will do it again in a little less than 4 years.
The real freak show is the hysterical Leftists, you guys are gonna be extinct soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The real freak show is the hysterical Leftists, you guys are gonna be extinct soon.

Why? Is there some kind of massacre planned?

Wouldn't surprise me, the Right has already completely lost all sense of reality, with their humanity following closely behind.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You obviously took the poll at face value - which is why people like me are here to set you straight after looking into the poll itself and its metrics. And you say:

"I knew some weren't bright since they voted this guy in.

We'll see how bright you are after reviewing the content below (hint - not very!):

First - here is the actual PPP release (actual poll results)

Visit that link and you can view the National Survey Results beginning on page 4.

Second - it states, which you blindly parrot, that 14% of Trump supporters are in favor of invading Mexico. How did they get to 14%?? Lets look at the results of the question:

Looks like 7% to me - with a margin of error of 3.7%.

Third - they can't even accurately read their own metrics?? Is it an honest mistake?? Or was it done on purpose in an attempt to humiliate Trump voters and further stir up the left's base?? You decide:

They added 8% and 6% to get 14%... typical FAKE NEWS!! by the left.. By their logic/math, 167% would oppose the invasion! That's almost everyone - LOL!!!!!

BTW, 712 people were surveyed; 39% of them Democrat; 31% Republican; 29% Independent/other. Take that for what it's worth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join