It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump voters believe a lot of insane crazy wrong dumb things

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

There is currently a thread going with twice as many flags (and like six times as many posts) as this one that claims liberals want to kill anyone that disagrees with them. The source for that claim? A single article.

Why aren't you in there talking about how you can't generalise half the population based off what a few (or in this case one) people say?
edit on 2/13/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist
a reply to: gunshooter

Who?

slow your role poncho and go look again.........

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: neo96

Please, debunk the poll. Lay out the numbers and the faults where you can find them.

Just because you don't like the results, does not mean they are not credible.

Trying to debunk the poll is like trying to debunk 1 + 1 = 32

You know the numbers don't add up. It is so plainly obvious.

link   
a reply to: introvert

PPP's new national poll finds that Donald Trump's popularity as President has declined precipitously just over the last two weeks. On our first poll of his Presidency voters were evenly divided on Trump, with 44% approving of him and 44% also disapproving. Now his approval rating is 43%, while his disapproval has gone all the way up to 53%. If voters could choose they'd rather have both Barack Obama (52/44) or Hillary Clinton (49/45) instead of Trump.

So tell me.

How can 'more' people disapprove of Trump than actually voted for either candidate?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Talk about deflecting. You replied to a post that was a reply to my post directed towards you. And yet you still haven't answered my question (three times now.)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

STILL going

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: introvert

Please, debunk the poll. Lay out the numbers and the faults where you can find them.

Just because you don't like the results, does not mean they are not credible.

Trying to debunk the poll is like trying to debunk 1 + 1 = 32

You know the numbers don't add up. It is so plainly obvious.

So you can't debunk the poll?

It's obvious to you that the numbers don't add up because your biased, don't understand how polling works and only want to stick your fingers in your ears.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

There were other candidates, you know..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: introvert

PPP's new national poll finds that Donald Trump's popularity as President has declined precipitously just over the last two weeks. On our first poll of his Presidency voters were evenly divided on Trump, with 44% approving of him and 44% also disapproving. Now his approval rating is 43%, while his disapproval has gone all the way up to 53%. If voters could choose they'd rather have both Barack Obama (52/44) or Hillary Clinton (49/45) instead of Trump.

So tell me.

How can 'more' people disapprove of Trump than actually voted for either candidate?

What? Where does it say that?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

There were other candidates, you know..

More like FAKE MATH.

That's not the only example is that so called poll.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I believe the term is Alt-Math

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I believe the term is Alt-Math

CTRL L math.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Why aren't you in there talking about how you can't generalise half the population based off what a few (or in this case one) people say?

A population size can be very small...like 300 people. For example...a small town. A random sample size of that can be let's say 100. So that sample can be okay as a representation of what that population feels about a general topic.

Problem is you are dealing with the population of the USA.

That population size is over 318 million people around 2014. Get about 10% random sample size total, make sure you equal number of responses that total to that 10% size and maybe you get a better statistic of what the average American (legal and documented) feels about the invasion of Mexico.

Edit: The reason a proper statistic is not done this way is because it takes a long time to do and costs a s# load of money. And would Trump supporters want to do this poll? Heck no...the DNC would because it would follow their agenda in further dividing the country
edit on 13-2-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Ill be honest and say I don't get your point.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Really? That is too funny. I can definitely see how your brain functions now.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yep. You got me. My entire mental acuity can be explained by a sloppy meme.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yep. You got me. My entire mental acuity can be explained by a sloppy meme.

Praise the Lord!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That's cute and all but until those representing our highest office begin to use those terms, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

You can count me in the "didn't vote for either candidate yet disapproves of Trump category" btw.
edit on 13-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Readership is up over the past few months .subscriptions are rising too.

you do realize that the growth they claim happened during the presidential elections and is happening now due to the tweeting war between them and trump right. they owe trump for their growth so it in their best interest to keep up their campaign against trump and feed the flakes their daily dose of hate.

you know claiming growth of circulation during a election and tweeting war, is kinda like the obama admin claiming gain in employment during seasonal hiring is a real sustainable thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

And yet you have no problem with an entire 50%+ of the population being generalized as violent killers based off the opinion of one person?

And I notice that you still haven't answered my question about healthcare.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join