It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Weird. I went four pages into the first thread and both pages of the second one and found only one reference to pedophilia out of six pages, let alone a thread title.

And a whole lot of "I wish they were my teachers" jokes.

So the point about the double standard? Still remains.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Just because I understand what pedophilia is (having sexual interest in pre-pubescent children) and what it isn't (a 23 year old sleeping with a 17 year old, as the thread title claims it is) doesn't give you license to start hurling accusations buddy.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I think the boy was under age 17 when the crime occurred. Another Black Lives Matter leader was invited to the White House by President Obama, and the guy was a PIMP. Got arrested.

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah and what the Rhodes did was PEDOPHILIA.

No. It doesn't become more true because you put it in all caps. Pedophiles are sexually attracted to prepubescent children.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

According to the article:

Rhodes, a registered sex offender, is accused of having sex with a 17-year-old boy several times in 2015 in Gresham and Troutdale, court records show. He met the boy through a dating app and the boy told investigators that Rhodes knew he was 17.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even if the victim was 15, or even 14, it's still not pedophilia. And he still wasn't "charged with pedophilia."

The guy is a creep and could very well be/likely is a pedophile based off the crimes he was convicted of prior to his current arrest. That doesn't change the definition of what pedophilia is, though.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: neo96

Yeah and what the Rhodes did was PEDOPHILIA.

No. It doesn't become more true because you put it in all caps. Pedophiles are sexually attracted to prepubescent children.

Give it up.

Most boys begin puberty between the ages of 9 and 14.

kidshealth.org...

Rhodes began a 'relationship' before the age of consent with prior SEX OFFENDER(PEDOS) convictions.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the boy was under age 17 when the crime occurred. Another Black Lives Matter leader was invited to the White House by President Obama, and the guy was a PIMP. Got arrested.

www.inquisitr.com...

it wasn't "another"......and by the way, what does this have to do with anything that the "black lives matter" movement does?.....are you saying that any black organization that has 1 guy arrested for this, means THAT ALL THE MEMBERS are pedos or criminals?....it's what you are implying, but hey your not racist, right?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Do you have a 17 year old son or daughter that you would be ok with this happening to? A Blm leader??? Or maybe that's ok for you. Now imagine one of those Old Republicans you hate getting them from behind. Ok for you then too?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I think I read that a Black mans chance is 1 in 60,000 to be killed by the Police, and you are 1 in 56,000 to die from bee's. They are chanting a myth instead of actually caring and working on the factual solutions.

There was so little sense in what you wrote that I can't even argue with it. You win. The real war is against the bees.

Ben Shapiro said that. Not sure if it is true. The point being is that there is no epidemic of Police violence against Blacks when one looks at the stats.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
looks like we're having a problem with definitions here.

I think we all know age of consent laws are arbitrary and not based on anything really scientific.

If we wanted to be scientific about the whole thing we MIGHT not allow people to make any really important decisions until their frontal lobes are fully developed, which usually doesnt happen until the early to mid 20s and for some not until the THIRD DECADE OF LIFE!!!!

front lobe development

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: carewemust

www.inquisitr.com...

it wasn't "another"......and by the way, what does this have to do with anything that the "black lives matter" movement does?.....are you saying that any black organization that has 1 guy arrested for this, means THAT ALL THE MEMBERS are pedos or criminals?....it's what you are implying, but hey your not racist, right?

You're right Jimmyx. I'm not racist. Some of the BLM leaders are though. How about you?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It seems that the guy knew that it was wrong and he had a previous record of sexual crimes.

"Bailiff ... whack his pee pee."

Society should not suffer a sexual predator. Brand their faces and banish them. After that ... kill them on sight.

My youngest is 27. I scold her every time she gets into a relationship with 'a boy' ... because he's not out to marry her. Color me old fashioned, I guess.

(post by Shamrock6 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
if you do not believe the source, which is just a blog with no dates or other source materials available then why would you use it ? In the source it states as have many other blogs that "arrest are imminent next week". It is always next week, conveniently there is no date whatsoever attached to this opinion piece that is simply a repeat and rehash of someone else's opinions. I have no issues with opinions if it is clearly stated that is what it is, it is not done in this blog, as it merely "quotes" the same unidentified highly placed FBI source.

If this all comes out and arrest are made, I for one wish to see all these unidentified "sources" go down the hole with those guilty, instead of speaking out while children are possibly being abused they have hidden anonymously behind the "unidentified source" moniker and never revealed anything. I could certainly speak up without making any direct accusations against someone only later to turn out unsubstantiated.

We have witnessed these sort of witch like hunts before in this country only to later see that the stories are simply not true. People's lives have been ruined because of people naming names and making accusations without any evidence much less even circumstantial evidence. If you see something, say something, I guess that does not apply to government workers that call themselves whistle blowers or "unidentified sources"

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yup your right, I see hollywierd doing speeches all the time against Clinton. I mean what am I thinking, look how the left stood against BillCosby. And the national organization of women just won't shut up about it! Im delusional. a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

i could post on and on. way back to the 50's

edit on 13-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You guys crack me up. Child abusers hide, the last thing they do is put themselves under gubment scrutiny by heading up protest movements.

This may or may no make it to court but will effectively discredit BLM in the most of peoples minds, damage done.

Oh yah look, rumor has it the guy running it has sex with children.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

A lot of child abusers do hide but a lot of them are professional people and yes even activist. I will refrain from commenting on this guys case until he has had the opportunity to defend himself in court but we have seen politicians like Dennis Hastert, more recently the allegations against Anthony Weiner, just to name two who may have hidden what they were doing but not in hiding while maybe doing it. I will wait to see what the evidence has to say before I discredit the BLM organization but they do a good job of discrediting themselves

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join