It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: DJW001

right, because liberals never commit crimes, they are just careless, lacking in judgement, reckless, negligent, ...

You have listed some of the things that cause people to commit crimes. Conservatives tend to commit crimes based on greed or anger.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

More like 14/15. Since this is the beginning of 2017.

At the time, Rhodes was on parole for first-degree sex abuse and first-degree sodomy crimes.

Yeah and what the Rhodes did was PEDOPHILIA.

Rather hard to argue with the first degree sex abuse and sodomy convictions.

(post by Crumbles removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep you're right, I was looking at the wrong criminal code. So that's my bad on that front.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: butcherguy

Clearly, he is lacking in judgement. He is probably seeking partners who are his emotional age. He is predatory, but note that it is with teens who are sexually aware, not young children who know nothing. The Op is sensationalistic, and a clear attempt to paint an entire movement as depraved based on the behavior of a single individual.

Not just a single individual, they are ALL bat**** crazy.

Thank you for proving my point. Are all Conservatives batshirt crazy because of President Trump's bizarre behavior?

Uh I was talking about BLM's bizarre behavior. And that BLM members are Batshirt crazy. Even the "non-violent" ones because of what they preach in the first place. And your definition of Bizarre behavior from Trump is what? Just because you get triggered doesn't mean the triggering incident is bizarre. Facts are bizarre in that case then.
edit on 13-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

because of what they preach in the first place.

That black lives are as important as any other life? Yeah. That's nucking futs!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

At the time, Rhodes was on parole for first-degree sex abuse and first-degree sodomy crimes.

Where there is one, there are MANY. The February FBI sting operations might be related to how those being caught are spilling their guts to authorities.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

because of what they preach in the first place.

That black lives are as important as any other life? Yeah. That's nucking futs!

If they are, than why are they not preaching about the B on B crime rate, which is the real killer of Blacks? I think I read that a Black mans chance is 1 in 60,000 to be killed by the Police, and you are 1 in 56,000 to die from bee's. They are chanting a myth instead of actually caring and working on the factual solutions.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Where there is one, there are MANY. The February FBI sting operations might be related to how those being caught are spilling their guts to authorities.

I agree with that.

I look at this thread as more proof of the veracity of pizza gate.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I think I read that a Black mans chance is 1 in 60,000 to be killed by the Police, and you are 1 in 56,000 to die from bee's. They are chanting a myth instead of actually caring and working on the factual solutions.

There was so little sense in what you wrote that I can't even argue with it. You win. The real war is against the bees.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I agree with that.

I look at this thread as more proof of the veracity of pizza gate.

And like Fireworks Shows, the "BOOMS!" will be getting louder as the FBI climbs the ladder. Where can high-ranking and Rich people hide? Look for charter and private jet flights to that location to increase.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: MrSensible

Weird how we don't seem to get threads about pedophile female teachers on here when they bang their 17 year old male students.

Oh but we do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could go on, but you'd still sook that it's an angle..

edit on 13-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
The left will protect this animal saying it's just a vast right wing conspiracy. It's homophobic in nature and it's a smear campaign. If they can excuse Bill Clinton they can excuse anyone. It will be labeled a witch hunt, you'll see..........

wow!!...a two-fer in BS.....the "left" doesn't protect pedos, and the left hasn't excused billy boy Clinton for his sexual misconduct...but you keep thinking that in your alt-right world....

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I despise BLM but that's not pedophilia. Can argue legally it's statutory rape but pedophilia refers to pre-pubescent kids, not 17 yr olds.

And my wife came from a country where it was normal for 16/17 yr old girls to date guys who were mid 20's. Her first BF was years older than her when she was in HS. That's not pedophilia.

Edit to add: Didn't see updates in this thread before posting the above but if he raped a 14 yr old, that's a different matter. That's at least rape of a minor and trending more towards pedophilia as a 14 yr old can easily be on that line of looking pre-pubescent. I'm still not convinced that's pedophilia though. When I think pedophilia, I think little children. Lebron James looked like he could legally buy beer at 14. Other 14 yr olds look like they're 10.
edit on 13-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

(post by savemebarry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: DJW001

right, because liberals never commit crimes, they are just careless, lacking in judgement, reckless, negligent, ...

Wait, isn't a cultural thing, meaning they get special laws to appropriate 'whatever'? I'm confused.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join