It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some UFO's just insects?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Excellent point, even today we are working on Insect sized drone's for a number of application's from pollinating crop's to spy devices.
www.upi.com...
www.snopes.com...

And of course they can only get smaller and more sophisticated over time, there ability's enhanced and there application's expanded to many potential uses.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Normal speed video shows rods high speed shows insect it has been done it's on youtube no more need be said.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
Yes insects were proven in a famous documentary with high speed camera. Any flying creature can produce the same effect with ordinary cameras including not only insects, but also birds and bats.

If someone ever captures a "rod" on a 1000fps high speed camera then we might have something to talk about but you're right, until then, it's explained when we use a high speed camera instead of an ordinary camera.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes have seen some with birds but they dont look as good as the insect videos.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Welcome to the dark side ATS.

This might be a given to the skeptics but heresy to believers, but as I've quoted before the U in UFO stands for unidentified and not every light in the sky is a visitor from another world despite scientific evidence that proves that many of the believers can be wrong. However There is one explanation that has been mostly overlooked-insects.

As a man who came from a rural area with no light pollution and a porch light i've seen insects make seemingly impossible maneuvers where it is perfectly natural, not to mention many sightings are retold by "witnesses" are made from folk driving a car at night in a rural area (bugs love head lights) on a rural road or highway. It would also explain the lack of sonic booms in UFO sightings.

As for the origin of UFO activity, that is not my forte. There is proof that crop circles have been faked and abductions could be psychological masking, but I digress for scientific evidence can't prove everything...yet.

However as an agnostic who has seen some high strangeness I admit that we may never know the answer, however I believe the race is more rewarding than the victory. Do you believe insects could explain some UFO sightings?

Yes they appear to be alive & are buzzing space shuttles just like insects. In fact my new film has evidence that can prove this and thus you will get your answer. I will be attacked on not posting this evidence here but it is for a movie that will move the UFO football at long last. There is no way this will remain hidden. Look how far my Tether Incident discovery has got.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: buzzEmiller

Oh the movie again with proof we will see but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I give up. You are always looking for a target with me. I do not need to prove anything to you. I don't know who you even are really. What have you ever done for ufology other than act as a skeptic. Tell us?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You keep on making claims SO I am curious as to when we will see your so called proof, wind your neck in and put up or shut up It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

looks like it's the second option.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join