It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Expose On Stephen Miller - The Kid is Sick and Needs Help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: jellyrev

According to the article, high school was just the start.

Miller graduated from Santa Monica High in 2003 and enrolled in Duke University to study political science. He continued pushing his ideals in the student newspaper and conservative media. He also was seen as associated to radicals like Richard Spencer, creator of the term Alt-Right (although Miller has distanced himself from Spencer), anti-immigration activist David Horowitz and white nationalist Jared Taylor.

Thank you for that. I looked up the associations.
You are right, Spencer and Miller do have associations. Miller appears to be a cultural nationalist.
He loves american values and those who love american culture.

As for what Spencer says of him:

Miller "is not alt-right or a white nationalist or an identitarian," Spencer said. But he added, "Could Miller and Trump do good things for white Americans? The answer is yes."

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Actually, I was a cool kid.

Yeah right............

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

edit on 2/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

He loves american values and those who love american culture.
Yeah. A particular sort of American Culture.

NPI is an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world.

www.npiamerica.org...

edit on 2/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: kosmicjack

was he reading from cue cards or something? Who was holding them

If you're talking about when he was on This Week on ABC Sunday, I noticed that too, and I was equally curious since it seemed as if he were reading from...something. It's almost as if he knew what to expect insofar as some of the questions concerned, but still danced around them with his BS non-answers.

Extremely frightening.

I wondered that too. It was obvious he was reading but how did he have canned answers to questions not asked yet...?

But, you know, despite the fact that this is a CT site, most here will want to fall into the mind trap of the Hegelian Dialectic. It seems for ages we're always asking the wrong questions.

I mean - exactly what are the implications if it's all totally staged, a farce? The interview, politics, all of it? Ah well, let's just keep hollering at each other and protesting in the streets against the opposing team.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

It was pretty obvious what general questions would be asked, given the events. But his answers didn't exactly stick to the questions and he avoided others.

"That's an interesting question. Thanks for asking it."

Or, to the effect, "I was not briefed on that by the President."

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

what are the implications if it's all totally staged, a farce?

That's been my concern from the very beginning of the primary season, and now I am truly surprised.

but how did he have canned answers to questions not asked yet

Because he knew the subjects that would be asked, and his replies were canned responses only spoken very generally about that which was asked. This allowed him, deceptively, to spout administration BS/talking points. (But still, it looked like he was...reading)

We're seeing something scary here: repeat something enough, even if untrue, and it becomes true to many people.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Whaaa!??? But, but. he's a policy prodigy!? A 31 year old rhetorical genius specializing in butt-kissing insecure autocrats.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It's an alternative fact.
It's like magic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join