It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Expose On Stephen Miller - The Kid is Sick and Needs Help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

.i am left handed and so was Napoleon.....and Stalin.

So is my ex wife. That explains a lot.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka and Steve Bannon - all need to GTFO of the White House. Michael Flynn too, while we're at it. The crazy/dangerous matrix is off the charts.

When I saw Miller yesterday, it was absolutely surreal the # that was flying out of his mouth. And was he reading from cue cards or something? Who was holding them Bannon?

My jaw hit the floor. Rarely are you aware in the moment that something that should be so innocuous, like a Sunday morning newser, is so historically important - but I do think it was.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

you sound like one of those popular kids in the teen movies that are all butt hurt that a nerd did better than you in real life.
here is some advice,

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Crazy crap that Stephen Miller says:

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Regardless of his results, he still is a fundamentalist.

Is there a religion test for his position these days, or are you advocating one?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

Let me guess ... you didn't vote for Trump.

I did.

That doesn't preclude me from calling out crazy/dangerous when I see it. And I'm seeing it more and more from this administration.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Crazy crap that Stephen Miller says:

www.msnbc.com...

Oh my god, HILLAIRIOUS! Mika is dumbfounded! She says, "It's Monday morning, and "Saturday Night Live" is already written! This is going to be a good week for late nite comedians!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This OP seems to = conformists believing that there must be something wrong with anyone who does not enroll in group-think.

Sometimes the smartest people are those who think differently.
Sometimes the wisest people are those who are not afraid to be different.

Most of the time those who do not "conform" and who see the absurdity of those who do, tend to separate themselves and thus be considered "loners".

This country needs leaders who think for themselves to do what is right and do not cower in an effort to be popular.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

He seemed quite "manic" on Sunday talk show circuit, and his interview with George Stephanopoulos was a spectacular DUMPSTER FIRE!

LOL

wow!......junior Goebbels in the making....."EVIDENCE? EVIDENCE? YOU DON'T NEED NO STINKING EVIDENCE"!
edit on 13-2-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
He seems okay to me. Also he is Jewish.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Who cares if he was an outcast in school. I would probably be considered an outcast in school. Using that as an argument really never works and usually just gets turned back around.

His performance on the talk show performances on Sunday should be what is talked about. He came off in an angry tone and in a few different ways gave me the impression that the President's power should be unquestioned, and what he says is always 100% fact. That will also continue growing. Which fits the trend. I dont care what political party or affiliation anyone is, that raises about every red flag in my book.
edit on 13-2-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
"That's an interesting question. Thank you for asking it."

Am I wrong or is that what he said every time?

Creepy guy.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Listening to him being "interviewed" this past Sunday on This Week with George Stephanopoulos was one of the scariest things I have witnessed in a while.

His continued refusal to answer basic, direct questions while going off on baseless tangents with zero evidence, and getting increasing irritated that his BS wasn't swallowed, plus his attitude in general, made me think "Nazi." It was quite frightening that this guy gets a public platform to spew his and the administration's Bull.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He sounds like a healthy and intelligent young man.

You "cool kids" on the other hand are all the same. Bunch of slack-jawed and intolerant bigots. You think you're so cool with your stupid fashionable clothes and your stupid beer games.

Well, who's got the power now huh? Stephen Miller.. that's who.

And now you'll all suffer under his benevolent reign.

Ahhhh... justice.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

was he reading from cue cards or something? Who was holding them

If you're talking about when he was on This Week on ABC Sunday, I noticed that too, and I was equally curious since it seemed as if he were reading from...something. It's almost as if he knew what to expect insofar as some of the questions concerned, but still danced around them with his BS non-answers.

Extremely frightening.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Actually, I was a cool kid. Got along with nerds (of which I was one), jocks, hipsters, and surfers. Was never picked on, that I recall. Different time and place, granted.

Did you read the article?
edit on 2/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Listening to him being "interviewed" this past Sunday on This Week with George Stephanopoulos was one of the scariest things I have witnessed in a while.

His continued refusal to answer basic, direct questions while going off on baseless tangents with zero evidence, and getting increasing irritated that his BS wasn't swallowed, plus his attitude in general, made me think "Nazi." It was quite frightening that this guy gets a public platform to spew his and the administration's Bull.

Is your name Sarah Silverman? Yes this really happened today. How stupid are you guys.

Picking on someone 20 years later on how they were in high school? A true sign of a loser. smh.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

According to the article, high school was just the start.

Miller graduated from Santa Monica High in 2003 and enrolled in Duke University to study political science. He continued pushing his ideals in the student newspaper and conservative media. He also was seen as associated to radicals like Richard Spencer, creator of the term Alt-Right (although Miller has distanced himself from Spencer), anti-immigration activist David Horowitz and white nationalist Jared Taylor.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There needs to be a Triggered forum and this thread should moved to it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Picking on someone 20 years later on how they were in high school? A true sign of a loser. smh.

I don't care how he was in high school, even though it's quite telling. I'm talking about what I saw with my own eyes on Sunday.

Did you have a point in there somewhere?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join