It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Expose On Stephen Miller - The Kid is Sick and Needs Help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Deny Ignorance.

Just look at the sources to the article. Can't you see the kid is sick. Why are you in denial?

originally posted by: Ohanka
I would take the word of a heroin addict over Univision. Him needing £300 for something to eat is a more believable story.

Anytime an article has a photo that was blatantly put in because it has the guy half blinking or otherwise looking like a tool you can be fairly certain its a totally trash biased pile of dung.

We get it dude your jealous, or are you seriously gonna stick with the line that this guy is some sort of threat to the US?

Personally I think the "let anyone and everyone in" crowd to be the scary mentally unhinged ones

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Here is one of the absurdities that Miller would talk about. Seriously, who says sh it like this.

"Others remember Miller giving a speech questioning why students should be required to pick up their trash when janitors were employed for such tasks."

A lot of people? Sometimes seriously, sometimes in jest. I know I've said it in jest a few times.

You mean to tell me you've never heard anyone ask that question at any point in your life?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here is one comment I found on the LA Times regarding Miller and his family.

"I went to high school with Miller's mother. Her family was quite wealthy and her parents were lovely people--gracious, kind, generous. The total opposite of their grandson.

His mother is an extremely religious person and not the way we were raised. To me, the most telling part of this piece is this statement: 'But their status abruptly shifted when his parents’ real estate company faltered and the family moved to a rental on the south side of town.'

As I said, I know his mother's family and believe he was raised to be entitled. So much so that when they lost their money and had to move into a rental, he began to rage at the unfairness of it all because he was now just like all the people he had previously looked down on.

Nothing eats away at these people more than the feeling that they are just the same as everyone else, once they've lost their privilege. In other words, you're no better than the people you've previously scorned.

He's perfect for Trump"

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The butt-hurt and Fake News liberal SHARKS have turned to Steven Miller, after Bannon told them to go phuck themselves.

Thankfully the Administration and Conservatives are lining up to support him and repel those idiots.

Story: www.breitbart.com... ence/

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Miller would have been viewed as an outcast. He's the type of kid that eats lunch by himself

You know a lot of nerds ate lunch by themselves also, now they are running multi billion dollar companies.

There is a saying:

edit on 13-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
"Something must have happened in his life that set him off. "

having people compare him to dylan roof must help tons.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Let me guess ... you didn't vote for Trump.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Don't hate on the messenger. The content is legit and all Americans, left and right, should be concerned.

originally posted by: spirit_horse
Univision? Really? They are nothing but leftist political hacks bent out of shape because we don't want open borders and intend on enforcing our immigration laws.

when you are conveying a message of hate filled paranoid BS, you can bet people will "hate on the messenger" especially when the message is coming from you.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

For someone who is an "ardent Republican" you sure link to a lot of left to far left sites. Hmm....

Aww...are you upset that someone within your ranks has the guts not to bend his (or her) knee in fealty to the party line?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TramperoJuan

For someone who is an "ardent Republican" you sure link to a lot of left to far left sites. Hmm....

Aww...are you upset that someone within your ranks has the guts not to bend his (or her) knee in fealty to the party line?

Not really, because I'm not a republican, nor do I particularly consider myself of the right. It is merely that his claims seem to contradict themselves left and right.
edit on -060001am2kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Nothing eats away at these people more than the feeling that they are just the same as everyone else, once they've lost their privilege. In other words, you're no better than the people you've previously scorned.

You're no better than the people you've previously scorned.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So the cool kids are still picking on the weirdos. I gotcha. High school is over.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Yes, he didn't do too well with George, but he did better against Chuck Todd. Regardless of his results, he still is a fundamentalist.

originally posted by: windword

He seemed quite "manic" on Sunday talk show circuit, and his interview with George Stephanopoulos was a spectacular DUMPSTER FIRE!

LOL

Guess someone needs the /sarcasm marker? Miller rolled over Stephanapolous like a bulldozer through pea gravel...that's why all George could do was shuffle papers and whine, asking the same questions over and over again. I find it interesting George didn't expand on the offer to do an in-depth interview on the voter fraud...something to hide, perhaps?

Back on topic...let me guess, you were one of the jocks that thought it was funny to knock books out of guys like Miller's hands?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Miller would have been viewed as an outcast. He's the type of kid that eats lunch by himself.

When you follow the masses be careful for the M is silent more times than not..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I was popular and he was a loner! Why am I inconsequential, and he is successful?! Can't you see that he is a nothing. He's probably mentally deranged or he would have tried to be one of us.

Lmao. Grow up.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

When I was in high school, I was fairly popular and hung out with the "in" crowd from all 4 schools because we all had friends from Jr. High School that got dispersed to the 4 schools. Miller would have been viewed as an outcast

From your OP above you claimed you weren't even in the same school - now you know his family all of a sudden and you witnessed rage coming from him?
Something doesn't sit right with your story

As I said, I know his mother's family and believe he was raised to be entitled. So much so that when they lost their money and had to move into a rental, he began to rage at the unfairness of it all because he was now just like all the people he had previously looked down on.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with the author of this or anything but.....

to make such claims, and call it an expose..... shouldn't there be solid facts and proof?

Maybe for some, your high school memories are enough, but for me and possibly others on the outside with no personal knowledge of this mans younger years... it's just hard to completely agree with your view based off just that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a centrist and I don't much care for many of the republicans in office currently or the WH advisers, but.....

In today's age of defamation suits, I just wouldn't go out of my way to make such claims with only personal evidence.

Best wishes however.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Miller would have been viewed as an outcast. He's the type of kid that eats lunch by himself.

I ate lunch with 2 other people my whole time in highschool, because I couldn't stand the "in" crowd assholes, who thought they were better than everyone else.
That's your reason to think the guy is unstable? Seriously?

"He wasn't one of us so there must be something wrong with him"

Looks like you still got that "beter than" attitude.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Wait, what? He was a loner at school so possibly another Dylan Roof? Or have i missed something there?

If that is the logic......i am left handed and so was Napoleon.....and Stalin. Better watch your borders cos there is an invasion coming!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sure convinced your target audience lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join