It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Expose On Stephen Miller - The Kid is Sick and Needs Help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I grew up and went to a rival high school of where Stephen Miller went to school in Santa Monica so I am very familiar with the demographics and the people that went to SaMo High School. Being from this area, you get the feel that the author interviewed the right people and did a good job putting it together.

Everyone right and left should read this article. Something must have happened in his life that set him off.

In my area, there are 4 affluent public schools in the westside (Santa Monica, University, Venice, and Pacific Palisades). When I was in high school, I was fairly popular and hung out with the "in" crowd from all 4 schools because we all had friends from Jr. High School that got dispersed to the 4 schools. Miller would have been viewed as an outcast. He's the type of kid that eats lunch by himself. In other words, the kid is not normal and could be pretty mentally sick. Yes, similar to your Dylan Roof types in the world.

The scary part is that he is now advising the most powerful position in this country. What's even more chilling is that people who know him, hear him when Trump is making some of those maddening speeches. Miller should not be a white house adviser, he actually needs mental help more than anything else.

tinyurl.com...
edit on 12-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I don't know. A loner just could be a thinker that others can't relate to because they are not where he is. That seems to be your only compaint.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You are like a broken record.

Am I supposed to believe some mysterious school story that has never been brought up until now, and on Univision no less.

For someone who is an "ardent Republican" you sure link to a lot of left to far left sites. Hmm....

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I got half way down the "article" and saw it for the hit piece it was and stopped reading.
Your in America whose national language is English, I think hes right to be pissed about public schools pandering to the PC crowd by putting announcements in Spanish.

As for him being a loner maybe that was the case due to you and the other "cool kids" being the mental ones?

I gotta be honest dude, your story sounds like a case of sour grapes
I mean some guy whos socially inferior by your reckoning now has a highly influential position in Washington, what have you done lately?
edit on 12/2/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
There were definitely loners and high school. We've all had them in school. Some are those that just enjoy reading books and hanging out. Then, you also have that 1 or 2 kids that are just weird. Miller is that weird kid.

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I don't know. A loner just could be a thinker that others can't relate to because they are not where he is. That seems to be your only compaint.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Of all the people you could've chosen to liken this guy to, believing yourself he is ill, you choose Dylan Roof?

Explain yourself, sir.

Otherwise, hide is shame for that.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
They interviewed classmates and the principle. If you are truly interested in digging into this topic more to see who has it right, read his article at Duke and the LA Times article about Miller. Both are linked to the univision article.

originally posted by: Ohanka
You are like a broken record.

Am I supposed to believe some mysterious school story that has never been brought up until now, and on Univision no less.

For someone who is an "ardent Republican" you sure link to a lot of left to far left sites. Hmm....

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Aren't you the same guy who compared Donald Trump to Suge Knight?
edit on -060011pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

IMO, Stephen Miller pwned the establishment media this morning - plain and simple, let's watch and decide for ourselves, shall we....

All I'm now seeing is memes comparing his body language and gaze to serial killers and stuff.ETA:

edit on 12-2-2017 by Sublimecraft because: added pic

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
He's a radicalized fundamentalist. Same as Dylan Roof.

Change his name from Stephen Miller to Abu Akbar. You would be calling the police to lock him up and deport him if he felt this about islam.

originally posted by: Tempter
Of all the people you could've chosen to liken this guy to, believing yourself he is ill, you choose Dylan Roof?

Explain yourself, sir.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I stand by this statement that Trump is the white Suge Knight.

Aren't you the same guy who compared Donald Trump to Suge Knight?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Univision? Really? They are nothing but leftist political hacks bent out of shape because we don't want open borders and intend on enforcing our immigration laws.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I saw all of them already. He speaks like some Nazi propaganda expert and I wouldn't go as far as Miller owning the press in these interviews.

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

IMO, Stephen Miller pwned the establishment media this morning - plain and simple, let's watch and decide for ourselves, shall we....

All I'm now seeing is memes comparing his body language and gaze to serial killers and stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
He's a radicalized fundamentalist. Same as Dylan Roof.

Change his name from Stephen Miller to Abu Akbar. You would be calling the police to lock him up and deport him if he felt this about islam.

originally posted by: Tempter

Explain yourself, sir.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

He seemed quite "manic" on Sunday talk show circuit, and his interview with George Stephanopoulos was a spectacular DUMPSTER FIRE!

LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yes, he didn't do too well with George, but he did better against Chuck Todd. Regardless of his results, he still is a fundamentalist.

originally posted by: windword

He seemed quite "manic" on Sunday talk show circuit, and his interview with George Stephanopoulos was a spectacular DUMPSTER FIRE!

LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Don't hate on the messenger. The content is legit and all Americans, left and right, should be concerned.

originally posted by: spirit_horse
Univision? Really? They are nothing but leftist political hacks bent out of shape because we don't want open borders and intend on enforcing our immigration laws.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I would take the word of a heroin addict over Univision. Him needing £300 for something to eat is a more believable story.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance.

Just look at the sources to the article. Can't you see the kid is sick. Why are you in denial?

I would take the word of a heroin addict over Univision. Him needing £300 for something to eat is a more believable story.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Here is one of the absurdities that Miller would talk about. Seriously, who says sh it like this.

"Others remember Miller giving a speech questioning why students should be required to pick up their trash when janitors were employed for such tasks."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join