It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK imperial wizard Frank Ancona is found dead-"tragic and senseless act of violence"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You have evidence of this individual preaching death to anybody?

Then provide the link, please.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
One less turd in the punch bowl.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Live by the sword die by the sword. He probably crossed other KKK WNs as another article illustrates some of his ilk didn't like him-source. After all they(at least the group he was leading) were ready agitate a Ferguson race war. If that's the case what better way for these types to hope this leads to blame that may help start a race/civil war.
edit on 12-2-2017 by dreamingawake because: ETA source

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Well ain't that a real shame.....

The Schadenfreude is strong with this one...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This is from the website of the group he was the leader of (I'm not going to link to it):

d. Every effort to wrest from White Men the management of its affairs in order to transfer it to the control of blacks or any other color, or to permit them to share in its control, is an invasion of our sacred constitutional prerogatives and a violation of divinely established laws. Every effort to wrest from the White Man the control of this country must be resisted. No person of the White Race can submit to such efforts without shame. One of the sad facts in American political life is the readiness of so many politicians to sell their noble white birthright for a mess of black pottage. They would betray their race in order to win a few black votes.
e. We would not rob the colored population of their rights, but we demand that they respect the rights of the White Race in whose country they are permitted to reside. When it comes to the point that they cannot and will not recognize and respect those rights, they must be reminded that this is a White Man's country, so that they will seek for themselves a country more agreeable to their tastes and aspirations.

Violence is strongly implied. Also:

edit on (2/12/1717 by PistolPete because: fixed vid

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I didn't blame an illegal immigrant. It was a question regarding how the KKK Wizard's murder would be received, if an Illegal alien was responsible. That's all.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I find nothing tragic about this news

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Very strange, wife starts looking for new mate and husband dies same time?

Hmm...coincidence? Nah...seems to me that this guy was an FBI undercover agent, who figured it was time to disappear, and had to fake his death to get people to stop looking for him, maybe things were getting too dangerous in his undercover role, or he simply completed his mission. That would be my bet.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a dead white terrorist. who cares how he died as long as he's dead. no one gets mad when a member of isis is killed so why should they care when a member of the kkk is?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
That's just how they roll in Missouri. Reminds me of the movie Winter's Bone. Imagine the disappointment of the fishermen when it wasn't the lunker they hoped.

originally posted by: duesprimusvictorimmortali
a dead white terrorist. who cares how he died as long as he's dead. no one gets mad when a member of isis is killed so why should they care when a member of the kkk is?

It isn't about whether someone cares, it is about this forum being ATS... you know... conspiracies and all that stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If you wanted to know more about the KKK I could educate, I AM NOT A MEMBER, just have known a few and heard their recruiting speeches more than once. So I can answer most questions. Long story short they are radicals on one far side (that side is a bit foggy at best). They claim to be strictly "white", you have to be protestant, they prefer you be to a voting aged male land owner. Some of the rest is not fit to post publicly but if you want more you can PM me.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
gotta say, after the flaming dumpster of horror this site has been in the last few months, i'm pleasantly surprised at how few members are outright defending the KKK in this thread. hope for the future yet~
edit on 13-2-2017 by continuousThunder because: converge - hell to pay

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
gotta say, after the flaming dumpster of horror this site has been in the last few months, i'm pleasantly surprised at how few members are outright defending the KKK in this thread. hope for the future yet~

You just have to be tolerant of their beliefs ya know?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Well ain't that a real shame.....

Killing someone because they are an arsehole is cool? Be careful what you wish for my tolerant progressive comrade!

Just a question...

Does that deep sympathy of yours extend to ISIS, or the cartels?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Just a question...

That ISIS militant or cartel member also has family and friends who will be upset about their deaths. Just as the KKK guy. Therefore, their deaths are still a tragedy (according to those who loved them).

Either we accept that all life has intrinsic meaning and mourn ALL deaths, or we do not recognise that any life is worthy of mourning. There is no real grey area on this topic, unless you are willing to ADMIT that the value of a life is determined by the number of people who loved the person who died.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Just a question...

That ISIS militant or cartel member also has family and friends who will be upset about their deaths. Just as the KKK guy. Therefore, their deaths are still a tragedy (according to those who loved them).

Either we accept that all life has intrinsic meaning and mourn ALL deaths, or we do not recognise that any life is worthy of mourning. There is no real grey area on this topic, unless you are willing to ADMIT that the value of a life is determined by the number of people who loved the person who died.

Nah

ISIS members, cartels, KKK members etc can rot in hell

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

A senseless act of violence?

When a man has enemies, and he dies because of them, although it is never a good thing to see it happen, it cannot always be regarded as senseless. Senseless is a word which suggests a lack of reason, but there are ways a man might die, reasons for which he might be killed, which although not changing the morality of the act itself, impart a low kind of reason to it.

For example, if his wife killed him, or had him killed, it might make a certain degree of sense. She might have been mentioned in his will, and if so may have wished to remain a beneficiary of his will. This might have necessitated his becoming dead before having the chance to divorce the woman, change his will. It is cold, brutal, immoral, but not senseless. Another possibility, is that a rival white supremacist leader offed him, or had him killed, perhaps because they did not agree with his method of spreading their message and enforcing their warped, evil, inhuman preferences on others. Perhaps he was not extreme enough for some, and they offed him to make room for more pro-active hatemongers? Wrong, sick, and immoral still, but not without a certain sense to it. It is also possible that someone who has been a victim of KKK immorality and hatred, decided that they could stand the damage done to them no longer, and offed the creep in retaliation. Again, it may be a low sort of logic, but it is not senseless.

Senseless murder can only be assumed when the victim has not a single objectionable bone in their body, when they have never made an enemy, never thought ill of another human being without just cause to do so, never treated a person as a statistic, or as anything other than an individual, on their own merits. Senseless acts of murder are perpetrated on the largely innocent, unassuming, compassionate people of the world. It is impossible to senselessly murder a bigot and a racist. It is still wrong to kill a person because of what they believe, and I am not condoning this action. But I do object to the wording of the comments by Sheriff Jacobson, in calling it a senseless murder. Anyone would think we were talking about a three year old child, not a full grown man with a long history of affiliation with a group who only avoid being called a genocidal race cult because they are too cowardly to start a shooting war over their beliefs.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
*banned*
edit on 1320170220171 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Nah

ISIS members, cartels, KKK members etc can rot in hell

According to your perspective.

Unfortunately for you, there are over 7b other perspectives to consider, some of which will be saddened by their deaths.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
*banned*
edit on 1320170220171 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join