It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK imperial wizard Frank Ancona is found dead-"tragic and senseless act of violence"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Imperial wizard of the KKK was found dead in what is described as a tragic and senseless act of violence.

Frank Ancona, the outspoken imperial wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, was found dead Saturday near Belgrade, Mo.

The body of the 51-year-old Leadwood, Mo., resident was discovered near the Big River by a family fishing in the area, according to Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen in southeast Missouri.

Jacobsen said in a statement issued Saturday night that an autopsy is being conducted and a cause of death has not been released. He called the incident a “tragic and senseless act of violence.”
Read more here: www.sacbee.com...=cpy

Imperial wiz Frank Anacona car a Ford Fusion ( I can't imagine a imperial wiz driving a fusion) was located on Fed land.

Jacobsen said authorities learned on Friday that Ancona had disappeared and that his car, a 2015 black Ford Fusion, had been located by a U.S. Forest Service employee on Forest Service property near Potosi. He said deputies secured the area and on Saturday he requested assistance from the Missouri Highway Patrol.

One person was arrested on an unrelated search warrant and 2 warrants were issued. Subsequently Ancona's body was found.
I wonder how that happened?

“During the investigation, one subject was arrested on an unrelated warrant and two search warrants were executed in Washington County,” Jacobsen said. “Subsequently, a body was discovered on the bank of the Big River near Belgrade, Mo., in southern Washington County ... The body was identified as Mr. Ancona, and his family has been notified.”

The story gets real twisted when police question Malissa Ancona imperial wiz's wife. She put a facebook add for a room mate the day her huby came up missing because they were getting a divorce. Ut OH.

The police chief also said that he questioned Malissa Ancona about a Facebook post she’d made the day he disappeared. In the post, she said she was seeking a new roommate. Dickey said Malissa Ancona told him that when her husband left, he said he was filing for divorce when he got home, so she figured she would need a new roommate to help pay the bills.

edit on 12-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well ain't that a real shame.....

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
And in other news.. Job opening at the FBI...

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If you preach hate and death, don't be surprised when it finds you.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I have never listened to a good old KKK rally, have you?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If an illegal alien killed him, what would President Trump say?

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Killing someone because they are an arsehole is cool? Be careful what you wish for my tolerant progressive comrade!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round....Karma is delivered.

People like him cannot escape the Karma Bus...

Des

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I have never listened to a good old KKK rally, have you?

Yep. They held them daily in my town and burned crosses on my neighbors lawns for a few months when I was a kid over a shooting.

Until I was about 12 they had an office on the strip of businesses on the main street in my town.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are trying to make the left and right on here bleed from their eyes?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Killing someone because they are an arsehole is cool? Be careful what you wish for my tolerant progressive comrade!

Advocating for an a-holes death and not mourning an a-holes death aren't exactly the same thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Sorry, but KKK is meant to be disbanded long ago. It just kept getting revived just like the Nazi Party. KKK was the reason Lincoln got killed.

historiccamdencounty.com...

link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I am going be the first to say this, what is the KKK about?

I have heard bad things, just never had the harry ones to check it out.

So I am speaking from ignorance, sorry.

link   

I wonder if it's connected to that thread about SJWs calling for violence against Republicans, whites and those who disagreed with them.

link   
I would love see a BLM vs KKK "SmackDown" fight.

link   

Nope

But I definitely won't shed a tear though!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It sounds ugly and totally un American

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I wonder if we will ever hear?

I would not want to be on either ones sh-list.

link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: carewemust

You are trying to make the left and right on here bleed from their eyes?

It's just something that could cause you to have a brain freeze, if you think too hard! An Illegal Alien kills a KKK Grande Wizard. Do you thank Rico Gonzalez?

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Sorry, but KKK is meant to be disbanded long ago. It just kept getting revived just like the Nazi Party. KKK was the reason Lincoln got killed.

historiccamdencounty.com...

I know exactly what the KKK represents! A bunch of racist arsholes! But killing someone because they are racist is that the answer to our problems? Is that justifiable under our laws?
If a Black person calls me a cracker does that give me the right to murder another human being because of......WORDS?

FFS! What are you people thinking? Better yet, what are you promoting? It ain't gonna be pretty if ya'll get what your wishing for!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join