It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Appears To Label White People ‘Genetic Defects’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sun Feb 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Grafted?

Heh, she must believe the Nation of Islam tale of Yakub and Yashmal.

Basically, they made fun of a guy cause his huge forehead and so he made white people for revenge.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Lessened melanin production helped man survive in Northern Europe through allowing VitD in through lighter skin. Hair and eyes while linked to that but speculated more so through sexual selection. Without the lighter skin adaption man would not have flourished in that region of the world.
edit on 12-2-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
while i don't necessarily agree with what was said i don't think that the statement was completely unfounded. no race is a defect but most (if not all) white genetic traits are recessive to black genetic traits this is basic science that can be learned in 7th grade. and blacks are the only 100% humans with no neanderthal dna
edit on 13-2-2017 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: infolurker

While what she said about recessive genes are arguably true, she's racist as hell for bringing it up as if it mattered.

Wait, what now?
Are you saying that 'truth' doesn't 'matter'?
Or that racists tell the truth?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Doesn't suprise me,these idiot liberal's are rioting for sake of rioting,none of these groups are organized,and what an invalid argument,far from truth

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
While what she said about recessive genes are arguably true, she's racist as hell for bringing it up as if it mattered.

Hmm, I wonder what the purpose of your post was...still trying to figure it out.

It's not the "recessive genetic defect" part that's concerning, it's the "[white people can] be wiped out" part that is.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: duesprimusvictorimmortali
while i don't necessarily agree with what was said i don't think that the statement was completely unfounded. no race is a defect but most (if not all) white genetic traits are recessive to black genetic traits this is basic science that can be learned in 7th grade. and blacks are the only 100% humans with no neanderthal dna

It's funny, people are free to entertain the "truth" when it's in the form of pale skin is a recessive genetic defect (even if we forget the other part about how they can be wiped out as a result), but state facts that are unfavourable to non-whites and it's either due to classic racism, institutionalised racism, or racial profiling.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Wow not only racist but wrong as well seems there is 3 known genes involving skin color its the combination of these that decides your skin color.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

A LOT of what many of these people say is quite like the comments from the Nazis! Blatant racism, calls for violence, condemnation of a whole race. Now, genocide?? Because whites are "defective"? So, they are claiming to be a superior race, and call US racists??

BLM is a hate group.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13

Did she forget they're 3% of Canada's population (13% of US)? Good luck with that...

Hence the push to bring in all sorts of "refugees"......

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

what facts are unfavorable to non-whites? what I'm talking about is proven science. everything else is opinion and speculation. i disagree with white people being a defect. but saying that they may be wiped out also holds some merit as whites may be a minority by 2050 however i don't think we should activly pursue that. with that being said while i agree the use of the hashtag black lives matter (before it became a organization) i think the group has become co opted by democrats and liberals for political purposes.
edit on 13-2-2017 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

What I find funny is how the media hypes of racial divide or violence,I live in a diverse neighborhood,everyone gets along fine,they own homes,have jobs,support family's,it's the losers that riot

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

How is this different than anything Richard Spencer or Steve Bannon says about Jewish and Black people?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Remember Hitler was Time's Man of the Year and everyone turned a blind eye when he invaded other countries, locked up German opposition and Jews. The rhetoric may be the similar but their actions aren't.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

How is this different than anything Richard Spencer or Steve Bannon says about Jewish and Black people?

First off, Richard Spencer has no wide spread support. The only people I ever hear talk about him are left wingers like you. BLM on the other hand has major, main stream support from the left, media and Democrat party. Second, Steve Bannon is nothing like Spencer or this guy. Feel free to quote bannon saying ANYTHING like this.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Wow, some of these BLM types sound really Nazi'ish to me for some reason. Some of this sounds like statements we heard in Germany in the 30s-40's.

Now to be fair, I guess BLM Toronto has not released a statement on their member's remarks, but to me, that in itself is troubling as they should condemn this kind of crap.

www.torontosun.com...

TORONTO - A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

Khogali has a track record of inflammatory, divisive rhetoric.

Only last week during a protest in front of the US consulate Khogali shouted into a microphone that “Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist terrorist” and urged the crowd to “rise up and fight back.”

“Look at us, we have the numbers,” she said.

edit on Sun Feb 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
I have to agree with the critics of Blm or sjws. Too many are now saying or doing things that if they were said or done to people of color, it would be called racist and there would be public outcry. That's when I realized that many of these people don't want want or don't know what is real equality.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"The Black Man is the original man so we are better" I don't think he realizes what he said and what it means.

By saying original he is implying "not updated" so in his own words, is he saying he is primitive?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This crap is mainstream on the left now. Universities are having "end whiteness" events, college debate teams are winning debates by promoting white genocide, black hate groups are intimidating whites and promoting racial segregation, the mass media is promoting those groups and deflecting criticism of them. WTF is going on here?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Not to mention that the DNC is suffering from White vs Black infighting to see who will be the next chair of the loser party. I say they should install someone from Russia. Maybe they'll not be hacked so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join