It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Franken repeats senators' concern that Trump is 'not right mentally'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Because he attacks anyone who doesn't hold his liberal views. He paints anyone not buying into the leftist agenda as "mental" etc as the OP suggests.

He's just another liberal "representative" who doesn't know how to have a discussion. He just wants to pull the typical Hollywood crap that most people are getting sick of. Get used to 4 years of Trump, if you don't want 8 then start listening and trying to grasp the other perspective that liberals only seem to want to label as "racist" or "bigoted" or "mental" or "misogynist" or "hateful" or "white supremacist" or "islamaphobic" or "homophobic" or "Nazi". ETC!

Get one thing straight. People are SICK of that crap. Keep up the mindless BS and the liberals will never recover. K?
edit on 12-2-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Nm

edit on 12-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Great job at proving why the liberals are getting no-where. You already have it in your mind what you want to believe. Discussion isn't an option.

Good luck!

ETA: Nice edit.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is so totally irrelevant to the conversation.
I've been saying it for months and months that there is something wrong mentally with him.
These newest proceedings regarding his executive orders may actually lead to hearings about is reasoning.
I'm not kidding. There have already been whispers using those words. Question his reasoning his rationality.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So this thread is about Elizabeth Warren?

Or senators questioning trumps mental health?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Al Franken, the official representative of the left..

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So I guess it is about Elizabeth Warren .
Somebody should change the title and OP.
Not even half way down page one.
Totally off topic.

I've seen a few psychiatrists weigh in on the subject and fortunately unlike physical ailments psychological ailments can easily be diagnosed from simple observation.
The field relies almost exclusively on the passive cooperation of the patient. Meaning getting the patient to talk while they listen.
No physical contact is needed. Psychiatric diagnoses have been made remotely via video observation.
The consensus of those commenting were that he suffers from narcissistic personality disorder or a version of it.
The constant lies, the constant need for praise, for self aggrandizement, to be thought the best, and the hate and general pessimistic attitude that is chronic with him.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Calling these Liberals and Democrats communist is an insult to Communism

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

It seems they do not.
Hoping this thread gets back on track soon. Page 2 isn't looking much better than page 1 except for terrymcguire trying to pull it back.
We will see.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Corey Booker.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
This Al Franken?

Ha! I've never seen that. How utterly ridiculous.

And Donald's considered a clown... [rolls eyes]

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

And Donald's considered a clown... [rolls eyes]

But, Donald's not trying to be a clown.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
CONSERVATIVE RULE OF THUMB REGARDING AL FRANKEN...

If AL FRANKEN is FOR it, run away as fast as you can!

If AL FRANKEN is AGAINST it, embrace it with all of your might!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I am old enough to remember Al Franken saying he was a communist, and publicly advocating the violent overthrow of the U.S. of A.

I also remember him saying that anyone who runs for public office in the US was automatically a sell-out and a traitor, and could never be trusted again.

Of course he doesn't mean it now.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I also think it is fairly obvious that Franken was only elected as Senator due to vote fraud. They had to have multiple recounts, because he just didn't have the votes. Finally, they found A FEW HUNDRED votes they'd 'forgotten to count' IN THE TRUNK of an election official's car!!!!!

Damn right he's questioning another elected official's legitimacy!

EDIT TO ADD:

It's not surprising that Al Franken is going after DJ Trump; Trump has threatened to end voter fraud. That's a direct threat to Franken's career!

edit on 13/2/2017 by redempsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Libs act like Trump needs to be held up to some angelic standard, a fable like those of the Founding Fathers who "never told a lie". In fact, there is more to the job than telling the truth. It's understandable their hypercritical complaints began after the election, as their candidate's ethics could not hold up to this same standard.

I should not have been so shocked when the Dems nit-picking fest started, it is their hallmark act. It's a shame the media legitimizes it.

For Al Franken, I understand there may have been some issues with his own election's integrity. That tells you where his bread is buttered.
edit on 13-2-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

I often wonder what is being pumped into the water supply, or sprayed overhead, in districts that elect and re-elect people to high office, who would be cooking at Denny's otherwise.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
Al Franken repeats senators' concern that Trump is 'not right mentally'

One doesn't need a doctorate to see that a fellow human is on the verge of an emotional/mental meltdown and is exhibiting pathologically unstable behavior.
Even his personal friends are concerned, like what's 'is name, the babba booey guy...

And the shark attack on the 'messenger', as Trumpian alternative logic suggests, doesn't refute the data presented!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Yes, he was. Not a terribly memorable one, but yes.

My question is why is he being pushed forward, seemingly, into what amounts to a leadership position of the Senate Dems. He's not done anything terribly memorable in the Senate either that I'm aware of--I'll cheerfully learn other wise if someone knows of anything memorable he's done--since he's been in the Senate.

He was the vote that got the AcA through after they found the votes in his car trunk that got him the senate seat.

www.startribune.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Guess from a sell out stand point,he doesn't act like a politian,why people voted for him,the rest in congress think it's an Fing fraternity,they don't understand when you say your going to do something you actually do it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join