It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s supporters believe a false narrative of white victimhood

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
One can only HOPE the left keeps up driving whites (and others) into solidarity with more articles such as this.

Om nom, open mouth enter foot, bro. You proved the article's point.

Probably should have thought a wee bit harder about that before posting, no?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
salon.com

No need to say anything else.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You know that it's only Trump supporters who are saying the words "civil war."

Berkley's Anti-Trumpers says hi.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You know... Most of the people bringing up the whole Trumpists are "racists" or "xenophobic" .... Are Trump followers themselves!

-Kettu

Topic title by Kettu

Followed by a racebaiting diatribe

You never go full retard.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I'm glad you see it that way, but unfortunately it's a quite prevalent and widely spread belief among "conservatives".

Just about everyone has a self-described conservative uncle/family member who blames an ethnic, religious, or some other group of people for their own personal misfortunes.

And I'd believe that there's a faction inside the conservative camp pushing this agenda, just as the SJW types try to infect the Democrat/progressives.

Do you find it at all ironic that it's a staple of your party to blame white people for their problems?

I find it ironic but they don't because it will break the fog that is over them. Can they handle the truth? And those who are Alynsky people are sucking on it hard. Tell us "Rules for radicals" is not the way they act in the leadership of the those who are haters who hate who have self identifiied as Democrats in 2016. I will tell you that when you write down the Alynsky plans/planks and then honestly fill in column beside each plank with a "Y" or "N". THEN you WILL see what the truth is. Thanks for participating in his plans he would say IMHO.

edit on 13-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

So that makes it ok? Actual pretty normal behavior.

Silly humans...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

You know... Most of the people bringing up the whole Trumpists are "racists" or "xenophobic" .... Are Trump followers themselves!

-Kettu

Topic title by Kettu

You never go full retard.

Baiting with trigger words. Nice.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: theantediluvian

You know that it's only Trump supporters who are saying the words "civil war."

Berkley's Anti-Trumpers says hi.

I bet he won't agree this is real even as it says, to borrow a phrase, '1,000 words'. Can't be that the real race war people are on his team in his mind. Karma however, it is a byatch! Karma will be waking people up.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

-Kettu

Topic title by Kettu

You SHOULD never go full retard.

I think I fixed it to what you meant and I also think you mean perhaps Kettu has decided to do that very thing, perhaps not?
edit on 13-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
No, you're wrong.

White people and white countries have been targeted for destruction by the globalist elite. If you still can not see this FACT then you are brainwashed.

I tire of referencing Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. Get it into your thick skulls people. They want us gone and they readily admit it.

This sums it all up:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard
I was actually going for the nostalgia of this clip. bonus points for Robert Downey Jr. doing blackface.

edit on 13-2-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What does OP mean by equality?

Are you referring equality in terms of social and economic conditions? Are you isolating these equal conditions to just in America, or do you believe Americans (specifically) white privilege Americans should seek parity with the rest of the third world?

Your answer does have some caveats, it would be emotionally gratifying to state that the rest of the world should rise up to the conditions of America. However, life on Earth could not be sustained in this fashion; the commonly accepted equation for global impact is affluence*technology*population. I am curious as to which, or all, variables you would find reasonable in reducing for America and the world?

I just want to clarify for understanding, by equality, you mean degrading the social and economic conditions of white privileged Americans to third world levels correct?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Dontcha know, Social "Justice" means PAYBACK time for any and all perceived slights by whites throughout the history the world over, for all too many of these SJW ringleaders.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There is no white victim hood. It just isn't happening. Sure, you'll bring up a crime, blog, threat, protest, special circumstance, but in all honesty there is no vast conspiracy against white people and white people have it pretty good.

If you are white and failing it is because you're not working hard or you're not working smart. But even before work comes responsibility. YOU have to be responsible for where you're at in life and take actions to correct and adjust it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
There is no white victim hood.

That's right. Of course! because minorities CANT be racist, and whites aren't capable of experiencing racism. Thank you for correcting the record oh wise one whom wears "Social Justice Warrior" on your sleeve. I'm white so I'm off now to go punch myself in the head twelve times while repeating Hail Hillary.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev
I was v
Talking about kettu

Great clip tho

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I wonder how many of these accounts of white racism are factual. I bet a percentage are made up or embellished to fit the narrative, and prove the left is the evil monster they claim it to be.

And before anyone starts angrily typing a reply, I would bet a percentage of claims from the left about run ins with the right, aren't completely true either.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

Apparently you've been living under a rock, but worry not I went and did a bnch of work for you to get caught up:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!
Well that was from circa last summer anyways. I'd have to do an even longer one just covering the stuff since.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

A "false narrative"...

Four Chicago Attackers Charged With Hate-Crimes for Torturing White Victim…

Black Lawyer Wants All Out Attack On Whites By Using Justice System In INSANE Way

Queens man cuffed for trying to push straphanger onto Harlem subway tracks; yelled, 'I hate white people'

Teen in critical condition after pro-cop comment sparked assault: ‘It’s a hate crime’

Charlotte Horror: How Trapped Drivers Pleaded with 911 to Rescue Them From Seething Mob

PHOTOS: Black Lives Matter Protesters Bully & Harass White Children at Restaurants

Black Lives Matter Mob Invades Dartmouth Library, Reportedly Harasses White Students Relentlessly: ‘F*** Your White Tears!’

TV news shooter's secret that media won't touch

Exclusive: Boom! Pics Showing #BlackLivesMatter Crazies Attacking Driver And Car

Will Farrakhan be arrested for call to kill whites?

White family beaten, shot with Taser by black mob

Report: YouTube Censoring Videos of Black-on-White Crime

Panic in Pittsburgh: Media Struggling to Ignore Black Mob Violence

Black mob beats white man carrying Confederate flag

(anyone who states that he deserved that, substitute a few things, and make it read, "Mob beats gay man carrying rainbow flag". and see if you feel the same.)

White supremacy a myth -- black privilege is real! (Note, the author is black)

Blacks are the hunters, not the hunted (so is this one)

Black youths mock bloodied white victim

Black-on-white Violence Rampant, Ignored by Authorities and Media

I could spend hours posting links to stories of this sort, as there have been many over the past several (say, eight) years. Add in Affirmative Action, that whites have to score higher on college entrance tests, etc, and the claims of that Salon article fall flat.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Nice compilation. I may paste that in somewhere in the future...

edit on 13-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join