It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s supporters believe a false narrative of white victimhood

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
call me when minorities enslave white people, make them drink out of separate water fountains, walk in through sepreate entrances, and make white people sit in the back of the bus.

Minorities generally don't have the power to enslave the majority, that is why they are called minorities. Unless you are arguing that white people have never experienced racism or prejudice ever in recorded history? Must be that white privilege that helped keep them safe in countries like Zimbabwe...

i saw this on twitter @BOSSdowdell why are white people scared of becoming a minority in the 2040's? Are minorities treated badly in America or something?

Do you think South Korea would be concerned if their current majority population were on track to become a minority by 2040? No calls for diversity there...

i think some white people do fear that the tables will be turned. just like with everything there may be a bit of truth to their worries, although like i alluded to in my opening paragraph, i do not think white people will be treated as badly as past minorities have been treated. will they have to keep their guard up against future "inequalities" and "unfair treatment" absolutely.

If any non-white majority country began complaining about the mass immigration of foriegn cultures into their countries, they would be commended for wanting to preserve their cultural identity, social norms and way of life. But as soon as countries with majority-white populations do it, it is considered racism and xenophobia.

If you cannot see the difference and double standard, then maybe you need to insert that red pill into a different opening?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Do you know anything about history? Apparently not.

Ignorance IS NOT BLISS

Diversity is just a term that allows historical oppressed groups to get in the mainstream of society.

When that happens there's always a resistance the people who were before left out by those who were favored....

Its called selfishness, racism, greed, ignorance, lack of empathy, understanding and grace

...and certainly lack of knowledge and lack of the truth

edit on 15-2-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i don't know man, white people colonized and exploited brown, black and yellow countries all over the world. it was terrible. they left those countries in abject poverty and took the wealth for themselves. two wrongs do not make a right and it is fear that has you scared that things will be hell when minorities take over the majority. why does that scare you, do you not have any faith in our country that we will come together and make our country greater together?

this country has always been a country of immigrants difference being up until 1965 it was only white immigrants that were allowed, blacks and women knew there role in america and knew better not to speak out. is that the america trump talks about when he says "make america great again"? is that the america you yearn for?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

conspiracy nut your the wisest nut I've ever hard

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Diversity is just a term that allows historical oppressed groups to get in the mainstream of society.

Utter nonsense. Diversity is a euphemism for "too white". Only countries with majority-white populations "lack diversity".

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Which white people would that be? Pretty broad brush you are willing to paint groups of people from different nations/cultures with, all because they have pale skin.

I'm not from the USA, but it's rather obvious that the MAGA motto refers to placing the interests of American citizens first, refraining from playing world police, and being more careful about allowing free-for-all immigration from countries where a large chunk of people do not intend to respect the values of the host country or intend to contribute positively to that country's development.

God, people like you make out that looking out for the interests of your country is a crime if the majority of the population happens to be white. Non-white nations do not face the same scrutiny or expectation. There is a CLEAR double standard.

edit on 15/2/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
TIL

White Trump supporters feel like they're being targeted. OP doesn't want to acknowledge the black and Hispanic Trump supporters who have been targeted, this thread is about the white ones for some reason.

The evidence that white Trump supporters are not being targeted is:

A) Crimes and transgressions of previous generations

B) Disparate impact models that are unrelated to attacks on white Trump supporters

The evidence that white Trump supporters are being targeted:

A) hundreds of hours of youtube video

B) Statements from protest groups such as BLM openly admitting that they target majority white areas

Not to mention Critical Race Theory, Reverend Wright, and the endless number of diversity seminars that are openly critical of white culture.

Claims that white Trump supporters are being targeted are coming from the people who target them. In their own words. At their own protests. In their own flyers and writings. At their own seminars. The evidence that they are being targeted is a sickeningly endless list of videos showing violence against innocent people.

But I have yet to see the collective protest from actual Trump supporters over being targeted. All I've seen so far is a few people here and there, mainly on the left, claiming that white Trump supporters claim that they're being targeted, and presenting some weak non-sequitur to "disprove" it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

originally posted by: veracity
but you can't blames anyone else for your thoughts and feelings.

So if Bob kidnaps, tortures and murders Doug, Doug's family chooses to feel grief and emotional torment?

If Sarah commits suicide, her mother can choose not to experience deep sadness, regret and emptiness at the loss of her daughter?

If Simon wins the lottery, he can choose whether he feels relief, elation and excitement?

sorry, talking about 2 different things.

yes you will feel grief...but lets say the person who kidnaps Dougs family has red hair...so you dislike all people with red hair...that is your choice. The choices you make out of hardships says alot, still your choices, the grief, etc will not go away, but the choices you make (very closely linked to your feelings) are YOUR choices.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Shame about Genghis Khan then... He should have been white, to fit in with the nasty white conquerors...

Not to mention that Arabs enslaved more black people than anyone else in history..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

conspiracy nut your the wisest nut I've ever hard

man, it's probably well past edit time, but you sure leave some innuendo behind...

hard?

lmao

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
redacted
edit on 16-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join