It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When life goes all out troll on you.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My wife lost her set of keys to the house 8 months ago. Since we are not rly stressed with life we ended up waiting until today to go get a replacement set for her and been using my set of keys for past months.

When we got to the hardware shop she saw some curtains she liked so we bought that too.

We got home and she got to open the door with her very own keys. I removed the old curtains and went to my toolbox to get a screwdriver to fix the new ones.

And there, under my hammer, were her #ING keys!

unbelievable...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

HA!
Aint that the way it goes...I wouldnt be laughing if the same hasnt happened to me,,,often

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The conspiracy here, a glitch in the matrix, Im telling you!

Seriously now, it happens, and you shake your fist in the air, but in the end its just better to laugh about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

was a big omfg moment then i came here looking for some old synchronicity/coincidence threads lol

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A good husband would have used his hammer more than once in 8 months. Your fault!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Life or wife?

She wanted new curtains and devised a plan...

Then she played the waiting game.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Damn! And we know who's to blame for her having "lost" her set.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
A good husband would have used his hammer more than once in 8 months. Your fault!

He's lucky. My wife uses my tools and leaves 'em where they're at when she's done with 'em. I'm glad the important one stays attached.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

hahaha, i've had stuff like that happen as well. I am sure we al have at some point, but wow it is funny and annoying when it happens.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I hope you said "it's hammer time."

I'll see myself out ....

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Here is one for you -
my cell phone fell in the sink when I was doing dishes, I quickly fished it out, stuck it in rice bag and all that jazz, gave it few days, but after it dried it turned out the mic stopped working so I couldn't use it for phone calls.
I waited some time just to be sure it really was broken, then life got in the way for a week or two... I finally gave in and forked out few hundred bucks for a new phone, waited 5 days for it to be delivered just to find out my old phone went back to normal as I was turning it off to get the sim card out of it.
Are you serious!?!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There is a bright side to this... you have an extra set of keys👍🏼.. you may need them quickly someday. Don't lose the extra set 😉

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's the imps, man.
I couldn't find my glasses one morning.
Spent half the day looking for them.
Turned out they were in the fridge.
How does that happen?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
My wife lost her set of keys to the house 8 months ago. Since we are not rly stressed with life we ended up waiting until today to go get a replacement set for her and been using my set of keys for past months.

When we got to the hardware shop she saw some curtains she liked so we bought that too.

We got home and she got to open the door with her very own keys. I removed the old curtains and went to my toolbox to get a screwdriver to fix the new ones.

And there, under my hammer, were her #ING keys!

unbelievable...

Gremlins!! I say that only half in jest. Have had SO many things vanish, only to reappear much later, in a place alrady searched, or worse, a place not accessed for far longer than the item was missing!!

At least you have a spare set now!!

Careful, though. My car key vanished not too long ago. Hubby needed one, too, so we took the one our son has, and got copies made. A day later, mine showed up, someplace I'd looked already. Great, right? Not so fast! The blasted thing vanished again, a few days later, and is still missing!!! I KNOW when I last had it, too, and can't find it anywhere.

top topics

join