It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Eats it's Own

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You know, none of this would've been possible if it wasn't for the fuel provided.

The progressive madness has only gotten worse after the election of our LORD and SAVIOR, Donald J TRUMP!! They're doubling down on EVERYTHING they believe in, but the thing is, they don't actually believe in anything except for petty vindictive virtue signalling moral panic justified by demonizing every political opponent.

Lord and Savior? LOL I don't know about that but I am enjoying the #storm going on.

Bonus nuggets:

I know, I know, everything is problematic*.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I predicted it!

I sure as hell am not going to go back thru all of my posts to find it! BUT BY GOD I PREDICTED IT!

It's the nature of the beast!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Good lord, I couldn't get through 2 minutes of Shia Leboufs stuff. Folks must have a lot more time on their hands than I do. I work, I work some more on the farm, I parent...I sleep. I dont know but that recipe may just cure all these folks ailments.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Good lord, I couldn't get through 2 minutes of Shia Leboufs stuff. Folks must have a lot more time on their hands than I do. I work, I work some more on the farm, I parent...I sleep. I dont know but that recipe may just cure all these folks ailments.

Been there ... done that ... don't envy your life at all.

But, you're right. If everyone got a taste of it, they'd be cured.

S&F Lysergic - you da man!!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
For as many rallies there are, it shocks me how selfish these people actually are. How quickly they flip scripts against their brethren if they even think about supporting a view not deemed acceptable to the individual. I don't get it. It is almost like the ends are to be offended, and the means are to be offended by everything. Quite a case study for future sociologists.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The real serious message starts at 8:30 mins in.

top topics

join