It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Definition of Bigoted,Bully, Racist and why it fits the Democrat Party

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The people at the helm of the Democrat Party are the elite professional sheepherders.

The Limousine Left Wing.

The sheepherders better watch out.

They will not be useful for long for the NWO Globalist Cabal.

Trump needs to protect them too, as bad as they smell.

edit on 2 12 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The majority of the Senate and the house Republicans voted for it also...George W Bush gave the final go ahead...

Then HOW is it Bush's fault ?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Almost died laughing. Priceless. Thank you for that

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Guess Clinton and Biden shouldn't have voted YEA.

Thanks again for showing how the GOP administration gave false info to everyone.

PS here is the full speech that is a bit different then the little bit you cut out.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Oh please: 'Democrats deplore military action that is in our nation's interest, yet love the use of the Military if there is little national interest. Democrats believe that every country on Earth is entitled to govern themselves with their own best interests as their primary goal, excluding the U.S. and Israel of course.' From your post.

George W. Bush, a Republican, invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, Iraq based on lies. That invasion was not in our nation's interest unless you mean global empire, and was an illegal war of aggression. That war killed at least 200,000 civilians.

You appear to be severely partisan and ideological, spouting nonsense about Democrats.

Don't assume that I like G.W. Bush, I think he was the worst neo-con President since his daddy. I have no love for W.
The rest I stand behind, I view Obama's creation of ISIS and destabilization of the ME as a clear sign of a neo-con agenda. If you think I am ideological and partisan you should review your statement....a little ironic.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Everyone who thinks like Hillary is a bigot and by extension they are bigots because they support a bigot.
Same goes with Trump

It will be impossible for you to post a picture of someone who is NOT a bigot because even Jesus didn't like the opinions of the money-changers and Sadducees and Pharisees.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The majority of the Senate and the house Republicans voted for it also...George W Bush gave the final go ahead...

Because he was President. It happened on his watch so its his fault. Its always been that way.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

George W. Bush, a Republican, invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, Iraq based on lies.

And that is a LIE.

care to show how it is a lie? It's in the historical record. The whole world knows that my statement is fact.

Afghanistan
Iraq war
Torture

The latter two are war crimes.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Oh please: 'Democrats deplore military action that is in our nation's interest, yet love the use of the Military if there is little national interest. Democrats believe that every country on Earth is entitled to govern themselves with their own best interests as their primary goal, excluding the U.S. and Israel of course.' From your post.

George W. Bush, a Republican, invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, Iraq based on lies. That invasion was not in our nation's interest unless you mean global empire, and was an illegal war of aggression. That war killed at least 200,000 civilians.

You appear to be severely partisan and ideological, spouting nonsense about Democrats.

Don't assume that I like G.W. Bush, I think he was the worst neo-con President since his daddy. I have no love for W.
The rest I stand behind, I view Obama's creation of ISIS and destabilization of the ME as a clear sign of a neo-con agenda. If you think I am ideological and partisan you should review your statement....a little ironic.
False equivalency. I have a proven track record in all spheres of my life of calling out both parties for Us empire abroad.

You made an riduculous, partisan comment. It's obvious that it doesn't hold water.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hey look! It's another arrogant thread from a conservative telling liberals how awful we are while selectively posting anecdotes (but not actual statistical data, never that) about the left.

I wonder why you guys ignore the largest protest in American history, which was also non-violent? Probably because it makes your argument look like a bunch of bull# and hyperbole.
The Women's Marches may have been the largest demonstration in US history
edit on 13-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

He and his admin lied to congress and the public about wmds and at first they DID try to link Sadaam to 911. It was their plan.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: underwerks

Calls the other side bigoted, makes a bigoted thread about the other side.

ATS 2017

So Posting examples is Bigoted. Thats why you guys lost. No one wants to discuss the REAL PROBLEMS.

How is one supposed to discuss the real problems when we try and all we get in return is a barrage of insults and slander?

It works both ways you know.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The Small Group of idiots are the ones in charge.

And here I thought you were a Trump supporter.

All Politicians are idiots. That is a proven fact. But I was also a Obama Supporter once upon a time we all make mistakes. And Trump was a Clinton Supporter once upon time.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: seasonal

I'm neither lib or consev, and I agree with this. Most people are some where in the middle.

It used to be said that the Repubs were for large corps, but with obama's last 8 years he proved that the both the Repubs and Dems are the same and are controlled by big money.

Which is why we voted big money in so he won't be influenced by big money.

www.opensecrets.org...

Hillarys CANDIDATE COMMITTEE MONEY $497,808,791 OUTSIDE MONEY: $206,055,296.
Trumps CANDIDATE COMMITTEE MONEY: $247,541,449 while his OUTSIDE MONEY: $75,253,193

The rich going after the rich except Trump aint taking the Presidential Paycheck, nor has he ever been a Public Servant. Theres the difference. A Career Politician vs. a Businessman who made his money in the private sector while Hillary made her cash being a Corrupt Politician.
Well that pet hypothesis is working out real great, what with Trump refilling the swamp with corporate oligarchs....

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have now stolen my first meme on ATS! Nice!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join