It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN cuts off Bernie Sanders after he calls them "fake news".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
There are a few other clips floating around but this one shows Trump's response, Bernie's "joke" and then the subsequent disconnection.

As far as I can tell, he wasnt being serious, but CNN seems to be losing their minds, once again.

Personally, I dont think this was a coincidence.

Theyve done things like this before.

Its just that now theyve perfected it after years of practice.

For those of you who may not recall, heres another famous incident when a member of the armed services voiced his support for Ron Paul.

He goes on to imply that we're there fighting wars for Izrael when he's suddenly disconnected...

Cant have the expression of free ideas especially when the "impartial" media was trying to bury the man and his message.

edit on 12-2-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Was He Really Joking ? ....LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

I don't think it was a coincidence either.

Bernie sure did get quick on pointing out, "It was a joke." ... almost as if he new CNN had a triggerman waiting to cut him off. Leads me to believe that "Everyone Knows." CNN is Fake News ... and I'll be cut-off soon for saying so. LOL

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
In the other thread, I suggested that he triggered an automatic censor rather than a human decision.

One problem with the "censorship" theory, though, is that they were doing it the wrong way round.
If they disliked what someone was saying, they would need to cut off sound from the speaker.
In this case, we could hear the speaker, but the speaker could not hear the studio.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Trump needs to twitter more comments, cut the media right out

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Curious timing ..

..again.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

-Chris

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

There are a few other clips floating around but this one shows Trump's response, Bernie's "joke" and then the subsequent disconnection.

As far as I can tell, he wasnt being serious, but CNN seems to be losing their minds, once again.

For those of you who may not recall, heres another famous incident when a member of the armed services voiced his support for Ron Paul.

He goes on to imply that we're there fighting wars for Izrael when he's suddenly disconnected...

Cant have the expression of free ideas especially when the "impartial" media was trying to bury the man and his message.

Another nail in the Bernie coffin to me. I used to support him. Now he jokes about CNN being fake news??? After they conspired against him? Smh

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Another nail in the Bernie coffin to me. I used to support him. Now he jokes about CNN being fake news??? After they conspired against him? Smh

First thing he's said I agree with

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

You need to understand the context of that Bernie statement.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

-Chris

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Joke or no...Bernie is right!

CNN IS 'Fake News'.

They're so sensitive bc they know people are catching on to them...Big League!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Joke or no...Bernie is right!

CNN IS 'Fake News'.

They're so sensitive bc they know people are catching on to them...Big League!

I can't believe anyone still reads or listens to them. I wonder how they are doing in ratings?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
SNL should do a skit.....

Yeah right, when pigs fly.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Those were both obviously sound problems.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Chris

Probably why it was so easy to steal the election from him.

"Here's a million Bernie"

"Wow a million?! Here take it! In fact I'm going to join your efforts and campaign for you too!"

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It was probably just a coincidence, but it was still an awkward joke.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Those were both obviously sound problems.

It's hard to say for sure either way. What's not debatable is that CNN panders in fake news and sleazy tactics (Bernie hit job for one.)

I know it's hard to see your #1 propaganda machine being so thoroughly outed for what it is. I mean it worked so well for so long, I know it's tough for some of y'all to deal with.

In hindsight on CNN's screw job of Bernie, however...We thank you CNN for helping Hillary which in turn helped Pres. Trump thereby giving us an actual chance--for once--to make America great again.

Bernie is CNN's cuck now. They showed him who was boss and I think it turned him on.

top topics

join