It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long-lasting mental health isn’t normal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

I think this is more a case of more things being called a "mental disorder than before. Someone can't just be really sad, they have to be depressed. A child can't just be active, and bored in school, ty have to be ADD, or whatever. More reasons to push pills, bring in more money for therapists, etc.

The idea that everyone is supposed to be calm and peaceful and happy all the time is what's really strange!!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

...The idea that everyone is supposed to be calm and peaceful and happy all the time is what's really strange!!

Yes! I think that's what the article is saying. But I also think global contaminations and pandemic chronic disease are affecting peoples' mental health.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

...The idea that everyone is supposed to be calm and peaceful and happy all the time is what's really strange!!

Yes! I think that's what the article is saying. But I also think global contaminations and pandemic chronic disease are affecting peoples' mental health.

Oh, quite likely! As likely to be deliberate, too, when you think about it. The Georgia Guidestones talk about drastically lower populations.

<< 1   >>

join