It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Liberal news? I think so.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yeah, this type of reporting doesn't get mentioned in the media either, i totally agree as it's biased media wanting everyone to feel for these "refugee's" instead of asking what they are doing there in the first place.

*snip*

Yeah, typical for such stories! We are supposed to feel sorry for people who moved to get free money, and to invade and alter a country, not because of any threat to themselves. I have no sympathy for a lot of fighting-age men, who left behind their own countries to invade another!!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: dfnj2015

That story is from November 2014. We are now in Feb 2017!!

I'd call that Old News!

Old news is not fake news. We need to find out what actually occurred in these cases and not get caught-up in the emotional human-interest reporting unless they coincide with the facts.

Speaking Of Old News , How about a Reporter Telling it Like it IS For REAL ? How Bloody Refreshing !

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Like a ZOMBIE or crackhead(Same thing)...I wonder if WE will have to go clean up Europe ...again?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I hope that video was shared to the world with Jonathan's approval.

It's terrible trading your soul for a paycheck.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Speaking Of Old News , How about a Reporter Telling it Like it IS For REAL ? How Bloody Refreshing !

Jonathan Pie is a fake reporter. It's an actor who uses the "Jonathan Pie" persona. The actors real name is Tom Walker. Here is an interview with him talking about his character:

edit on 28/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join